It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Funnily enough twitter now loads for me (correction... gone again!!!) ! Thanks for the linkys Wand!

YES, he definitely says "Q just watch"!!! Great catch.

edit on 5-8-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

As well as Q post #1818 on qntmpkts.keybase.pubreferencing RR, a DECODE shows that the post is too short for Guccifer or Covfefe methods to work. However:

Timestamp2Acronym [B]DECODES[/B] become, by methods 1 & 2 respectively:

12:38:26 BECOMES;
"LL " = Loretta Lynch?
CKH = Cortese-Knox-Hertzberg Government Reorganization Act of 2000 (California), OR Chatham-Kent Hydro (utility company; Canada), OR Cheung Kong Holdings Limited (Hong Kong)

CK = CHECK
H = you know who

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thanks TAT.. missed that interpretation!

"Check her out"? OR
"Checkmate"?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

I'd agree that she's got that "orgasm smile" on her face... but looks to me like he's avoiding her lips and going for the cheeks (all puns are "coincidences").

WoW you just gave me a mental image that will never leave

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The weirdest thing just happened. I opened twitter on my phone and #sethrich was in the search bar. I've never searched that subject on twitter or anywhere else for that matter.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Re the tweets about Justin Trudeau's plane being forced down by jets and him being arrested.

I was wondering why this would happen before "cleaning house" internally to the US.

Then I realised that, in order to convince the public of the wrongdoings of major power brokers (HRC/BHO), you need someone of similar position saying "Yes, they did those things!". Is Trudeau being flipped to get him to say that?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Surveyor7

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Uh oh guys. Time to pack it up. The thought police are on the job.

twitter.com...

Looks like "Anonymous" is jealous of the attention.

That's adorable 🍭

They seem to have raised 147K followers in 5 days. Doesn't that seem a little suspicious? How do you suppose they did that @jack?

"the followers?" Huh? I thought it was 5 kids with really good VPN's just jerking the population around for fun? Why dox the followers? Wait, crabs in a bucket....

Couple of thoughts. Q has been pointing to an awful lot of CIA stuff, connections, human trafficking ("we provide kids in exchange for information") to average people, so it would seem if Gina was the ultimate black hat she's out to find these damn larping kids and end their provoking lives, no? Hell folks have posted here in the past that they got visits after sharing next to nothing...

If Q is a threat to humanity, and not NSA affiliated, I figure the big beast with the ability to control minds (in the 1940's no less) would zap these kids into oblivion. But I digress.

Followers:

Why the media push? Trust the plan, means this media thing is the part of the plan. SS let signs in one event, media onslaught, stop signs the next event. During that even the signs were let in, DJT went on a 17 rampage. So the followers, and their visibility at the event, was calculated.

I expect: Trump to be asked about Q and his answer will be VERY short, as in "yes, you'll find out soon what it is all about." Then let the media frenzy commence.

Which leads me to 17-7-6. I've seen no real decode. Maybe: 17 will be revealed in 76 days. Just prior to the 11/11 date. Hmmm. I suggest the media folks head on over to the house of sealed indictments and camp out, you'll find your answers there.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Apologies for that Sabre!

Point is, why should we exclude that H might also have been an MK Ultra kid?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: EbbNFlow

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
a reply to: EbbNFlow

Sell that Tshirt, keep the non Q part very small font and you have a gold winner in your hands

Great idea!

Hey Wheresmypassword, which one is you in this picture?

One in the front with the big WMD that would make a UN weapon inspector blush and Kim very envious

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

As well as Q post #1818 on qntmpkts.keybase.pubreferencing RR, a DECODE shows that the post is too short for Guccifer or Covfefe methods to work. However:

Timestamp2Acronym [B]DECODES[/B] become, by methods 1 & 2 respectively:

12:38:26 BECOMES;
"LL " = Loretta Lynch?
CKH = Cortese-Knox-Hertzberg Government Reorganization Act of 2000 (California), OR Chatham-Kent Hydro (utility company; Canada), OR Cheung Kong Holdings Limited (Hong Kong)

Hi Sufi, have you tried D5 as a key? Or DE if numbers don't work...

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

We shouldn't, Clowns admitted in the 50's that they had successfully used MK. What a powerful tool! They say the stopped the program but that's nonsense. 60 years later, what can they do. Military and politics would certainly be a focal point in their endeavors. She certainly would fit the bill.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Re Q Post #1817 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

Timestamp2Acronym DECODE gives:

method1: AOP = Attack on Principal (US Secret Service).

Is this referring to the fainting lady a few days ago? Or perhaps another, more recent, attempt?

method2: AEF = Airborne Equipment Failure
edit on 5-8-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

edit on 5-8-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Q drop 1815 PDF file letter from HRC attorney lists an email hrod17(AT)xxxx.com being one used on a server.

Does the number 17 mean anything here? Maybe nothing
edit on 5-8-2018 by CADpro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Numbers work too... just tried D5 as keyword using COVFEFE method on #1818 at qntmpkts.keybase.pub and got an answer of "V".

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Victory!

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

FWIW, I also noticed of the 5 Q drops that have D5 in them, 1332 (the original post to 1817) is the only time D5 is in the middle of a drop not the last line. Connection between the two?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Re Q Post #1817 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

Timestamp2Acronym DECODE gives:

method1: AOP = Attack on Principal (US Secret Service).

Is this referring to the fainting lady a few days ago? Or perhaps another, more recent, attempt?

method2: AEF = Airborne Equipment Failure

AOP would be fitting given the drop.

Be aware of your surroundings.
See something.
Say something.
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

"Victory", or... "Chalice" for those of us who watch to many Dan Brown movies!

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Just learned that "D5" is the gage used for an avalanche's size. Like a hurricane's cat size. Anyway, the D5 size refers to the snowball that's in effect and it's a big one !

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I'll try a decode now on #1332 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub and see what drops out!

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join