It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

I hope so. Their was a post a few pages back that had the definitions of the different levels 1-5. A D5 can "change the landscape"

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I'm still learning. Spent a few hours watching/listening to YT's today while I worked. Can't wait for the day to finally hear in the news that O & Hilldawg have been arrested.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

FWIW, I also noticed of the 5 Q drops that have D5 in them, 1332 (the original post to 1817) is the only time D5 is in the middle of a drop not the last line. Connection between the two?
The only thing I could find is

IND5.com , and a video by David Seaman, son of Michael Flynn

This is from April 18th and probably dated..

Sealed inditments UNSEALED.
edit on PMSundaySunday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago1783 by All Seeing Eye because: add link

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

Spitballing... [email protected] = HrodQ=HshaftQ?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Seaman is not a Flynn.

He is one to take with a grain of salt...careful who you follow.

It's not his anti Q stance that bugs me, more his tendency to make a drama of himself while "reporting" things.

Some of his stuff is good but he always seems to come off the rails.

General Flynn does have one son who is active on twitter, Michal Flynn Jr.

Eta. I didn't watch the vid but this was one of his off the rail episodes.

He claimed to have an inside track for sealed indictments, it never panned out.
edit on 5 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Trudeau has not been arrested.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Interesting choice of names listed.

link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Most probably not. Although it could mean that 17 outer-space aliens abducted HRC and probed every orifice 17-times. Maybe that's why she walks soo funny.

link   
a reply to: nowayreally

I'd say yes.

Sonic weapons would defeat this type of system, if based on vibrations.
If correct it tells you the conversations,data,was being silenced at the expense of expendible personnel.

Just 1 way of looking at it. Far More here to research.

I am not done on this topic......it s the method of knowing all...... Someone has for along time...my opinion mind you. Implications are breath taking. Back down the hole I go....

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
crankyoldman wrote:

“It seems to me that the SAP programs, now being on multiple private servers, and possibly even cloud servers creates this scenario: If having it outside of approved arenas means life in prison or death penalty, how is the DOJ going to sell, "HRC et al, had a program that is, as defined by law, a death penalty action, she is now being taken into custody." This will be bonkers, even if the evidence is put into every home, the world will go into meltdown.”

I think this is a very real concern and we should all pause a moment to temper our expectations with what is realistic.

In all cases, anyone accused of a crime will have to be either put on trial in a courtroom or subjected to a military tribunal.

In a courtroom trial the high profile defendants would have the best attorneys money can buy. It would turn into a farce of technicalities and legalisms that would stretch on for years.

Tribunals have been suggested as a way to streamline prosecution, but I think the general public would find that very hard to swallow. Insertion of the military usurping the legal process would seem too much like a military coup or the actions of a dictator. Prosecution of political figures would have the appearance of political motivation.

Given the wealth and political standing of some of the accused, overwhelming evidence would be required to bring them to justice. Some of the crimes suspected are too shocking to even be discussed in the general ATS forum. Keep in mind the old saying, “extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.”

We live in a time where audio and video recordings can be faked.
Computer evidence is too technical and insubstantial for the average person. Remember, the average person is busy with their own life and gets their news in sound-bites or headlines.

The job of Q, it seems, is to raise awareness, not just in the followers, but in the general public. It is a formidable challenge, given the control of the msm. But I believe it is a part of the plan equal in importance to the actual evidence of crimes. For the evidence to be effective, the people have to be ready.

The esoterically inclined might say that the world of thoughts, ideas, and perceptions has to be changed before trickling down to change physical reality.

Even if Q is successful, it still comes down to a real world bottleneck.

Trials or tribunals.

What kind of evidence will the public accept?

Either way it’s going to be messy and imperfect.

We need to be realistic about our expectations.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Did anybody say that?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

But the Number 17 is there... wasn't that Proof with Trump...

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

You ask how much of the evidence will the public accept... Without Q ... Not so much.

With Q... An informed people are much better suited to make the correct decision....

My opinion mind you... Time will tell...tick tock
edit on 852018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 852018 by MetalThunder because: Freaking tablet lol

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Thanks for taking a look

link   
what is a trip update?

link   
a reply to: tiredoflookingI don't have enough on this guy to have a opinion on him one way or the other. Just found it, and shared. Though, some of what he is sharing Iv'e heard before.

Again, I have no opinion.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius
Some of the crimes suspected are too shocking to even be discussed in the general ATS forum. Keep in mind the old saying, “extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.”

You don't need to bring them up on charges for everything.

Seems to me you are just making up an excuse for when Q fails and trying to find a silver lining.
edit on 5-8-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Hrod is Q!!!
+++

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

We the people are the silver lining. Lol

Still don't get it ....never will
But it humors me....

new topics