It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 254
<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: Spruce

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sub Richard B Russell.
Pilot Richard Beebo Russell

What kinda name is beebo?

That sub was an attack sub. The only missiles it carried were SUBROC anti-sub missiles.

It went to scrap in October 2001.

You seem so completely convinced of that. Source?

ETA: Hint: It's Turtles All The Way Down...

I'm not a Wiki fan, but that's where I got the information.

Here's another source - www.navsource.org...
edit on 8/16/2018 by Spruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Who is this? A spook?
Second photo taken in Hong Kong?

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Sub Richard B Russell.

That sub was an attack sub. The only missiles it carried were SUBROC anti-sub missiles.

Hmmmmm...might be worth looking up salvage titles...

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Sub Richard B Russell.

I don't know anything about that.

I did look up who the sub was named after and the guy turned out to be a racist Democratic senator from Georgia.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Who is this? A spook?

When I first saw the photo on the right, on its own, I thought it was Prince William.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Who is this? A spook?

Andrew Kauders is a pretty good match. www.cogent-strategies.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheCrimsonKnight

Who is this? A spook?

Andrew Kauders is a pretty good match. www.cogent-strategies.com...

Didn't his former boss go to prison?

On Capitol Hill, he was senior adviser for Sen. Robert Menendez (D-NJ), the former chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and a senior member of the Finance and Banking Committees.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Who is this? A spook?

When I first saw the photo on the right, on its own, I thought it was Prince William.

Same here.
One dude in the left photo looks evil.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Spruce

Thanks for posting this. AK is definitely connected to the Podestas. projects.propublica.org... He is listed as a Lobbyist if you scroll down a little.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Sub Richard B Russell.

Of interest...

SLAM - submarine surface to air missile system One of the novel features of the GAL design was the British SLAM (Submarine Launched Airflight Missile) system which could be fitted into the sail. This consisted of a pedestal with an optical sensor and a cluster of six Blowpipe SAMs. The system was also slaved to the periscope. In order to fire the missiles the pedestal mast was raised above the water, typically with the submarine at periscope depth. The missiles were guided in flight with a crewman using a joystick to guide the missile to the target. The Blowpipe missile was a first-generation shoulder-launched weapon loosely equivalent to the Redeye and GRAIL systems (i.e. the generation before Stinger). The concept was that the submarine would use these missiles to down or deter slow moving anti-submarine helicopters, particularly ones using dipping sonar which would present relatively unchallenging targets for the system.
www.hisutton.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It does seem that the Q drops have reached the top and are starting to swing down again. Once it went mainstream, not a ton of new info. Could be a countdown back to Q1

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Shovels can be used for digging something up and for burying something. I think Q is pointing us in the direction of another fixer working for the Podestas and HRC. Possibly even wet work related.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Hmm, I don't know what you think but, IMO, the missile in the vid was bigger than a blowpipe or a shoulder-launched weapon. It looked like a proper missile.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Sub Richard B Russell.

You seem so completely convinced of that. Source?

ETA: Hint: It's Turtles All The Way Down...

I'm not a Wiki fan, but that's where I got the information.

Here's another source - www.navsource.org...

Great link! Thanks! Several things of interest to me here...it was decommissioned under a "Recycling" authority...in Puget Sound...

Commisioned on my birthday, in 1975! Yay! Also Madonna's birthday...and Elvis's deathday in 1977..and a lot of Ohio, mixed in there too...

At any rate...Happy My Birthday! I gotta go over to my sister's house, and celebrate my halfway point, with friends and family. Rumor has it there will be deep fried eggplant and corndogs! Maybe a little family recipe spirits too! ;o)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

Sub Richard B Russell.

Of interest...

SLAM - submarine surface to air missile system One of the novel features of the GAL design was the British SLAM (Submarine Launched Airflight Missile) system which could be fitted into the sail. This consisted of a pedestal with an optical sensor and a cluster of six Blowpipe SAMs. The system was also slaved to the periscope. In order to fire the missiles the pedestal mast was raised above the water, typically with the submarine at periscope depth. The missiles were guided in flight with a crewman using a joystick to guide the missile to the target. The Blowpipe missile was a first-generation shoulder-launched weapon loosely equivalent to the Redeye and GRAIL systems (i.e. the generation before Stinger). The concept was that the submarine would use these missiles to down or deter slow moving anti-submarine helicopters, particularly ones using dipping sonar which would present relatively unchallenging targets for the system.
www.hisutton.com...

Nice find!

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Follow the wives. The plot thickens. www.cnas.org...

Halie Soifer is currently serving as National Security Advisor to Senator Kamala Harris (CA), advising on matters pertaining to foreign policy, defense, veterans, and cybersecurity. Previously, she served as foreign policy advisor and committee staff for three Members of Congress – Rep. Robert Wexler (FL), Sen. Ted Kaufman (DE), and Sen. Chris Coons (DE) – including serving as Senate Foreign Relations Africa Subcommittee Staff Director when Senator Coons served as Chairman from 2010 to 2014. Most recently, from 2014 to 2016, Halie served in the Obama Administration as Senior Policy Advisor for U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power, focusing on matters pertaining to Israeli-Palestinian issues, the budget, and Congress. In 2008, Halie served as the Florida Jewish Vote Director for the Obama Campaign.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Someone here was asking if others had issues with Xbox logins yesterday. My son said around 9pm he couldn't log in.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Hmm, I don't know what you think but, IMO, the missile in the vid was bigger than a blowpipe or a shoulder-launched weapon. It looked like a proper missile.
Oh, yes, totally agree with that.

I believe that system was dropped in 1972. I might be wrong about the date. Who knows what modifications have occurred since. A tube designed to launch intercontinental missiles could be modded to shoot just about anything. Can you agree with that?

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Look what we have here. Can you say contingency plan activated. www.politico.com... itico-influence/2017/12/18/cogent-signs-its-first-clients-056168

COGENT SIGNS ITS FIRST CLIENTS: Cogent Strategies, the new lobbying shop started last month by Kimberley Fritts, the longtime chief executive of the Podesta Group, has signed its first clients. All of them are former clients of the Podesta Group, which imploded last month after Tony Podesta and Fritts were unable to strike a deal to transfer control of the firm after Podesta stepped down as chairman. The new clients include the Business Roundtable, Enterprise Holdings, Gramercy Funds Management, the Independent Film & Television Alliance, One Concern, Pearl Mobile DTV Company LLC, Shaw Industries Group, the South Carolina Ports Authority, SPIE and the Optical Society.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

Oh, yes, totally agree with that.

I believe that system was dropped in 1972. I might be wrong about the date. Who knows what modifications have occurred since. A tube designed to launch intercontinental missiles could be modded to shoot just about anything. Can you agree with that?

Yeah, who knows WTH the military has now. They keep us ignorant.

top topics

<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join