It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 246
<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Sillyolme

i kinda wanted to open the next one in the mudpit

Well, the Mud Pit would certainly 'liven' things up, Dashen.
Think of all the great name calling and insults which would result.

Why not just skip the index next time around?

Another possibility...why not make 373V3N begin on Sept.1st....leading off with the new Q post for that day or the day before?
It may even focus more research centered on specific posts as they become available.

TW37V3 could do the same for October 1st....and so on.

IF you absolutely want out...
Consider asking Cranky to do 373V3N.
I believe he would be a wonderful OP for this as well.

edit on 16-8-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Q Questions. It's clearly in the title.

Last nights Q crumbs clearly led these researchers to investigate further about "Tanit".

Q post #1894 pictures a disturbing mural of Tanit, above a bed, where a young Anderson Cooper and his brother are listening to a story read by their mother who happens to be wearing a necklace which is further expanded upon in post #1904.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ahem,
part -e11even-©®™
will have super ultra concentrated rundown at the beginning.
and since the threads are sparse on info and heavy on chit chat trimming down the index aint no biggie.
I will just post relevant Q crumbs and any good insights we/yall's had

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: cameralens86

Supressing free speech/free press is never a good look.

Don't report this.

Don't talk about this.

I see a pattern here.

The fact is, Britain has become the dystopian Big Brother state that Orwell wrote about. Q and patriots in the US are trying to fight that cancer.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yeah, man. Just like the notables for an 8 chan bread. Nothing crazy. Bare bones.

We can also post links to the different scrubbers and aggregators throughout the thread for the newer folks.

I'll definitely do that.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I listen to spaceshot76 on youtube. He does pretty good crumb breakdowns without taking himself too seriously. One of the things he said that these necklaces represent is sacrifice. I think that's the direction Q is pointing to, given the history of the family and the eldest son.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: xtradimensions
a reply to: Sabrechucker
What a motley crew that bunch is. I always had suspicions that VJ was a handler-of-sorts for Obama...almost like the puppet-master pulling the strings. I need to do some research and see where she landed after Obama’s administration was over. I wonder if she is still as close to the Obamas as when he was President, because I remember reading during his presidency she even ate dinner with them most evenings. Something always seemed off to me about her.

It certainly is an odd relationship, considering they live together in Obamas new house.

How many former Presidents have one of their top advisors, one of the President's first appointments, who worked the WHOLE 8 years with them, live with them afterwards????

I'll wait for that list............

Muslim men are allowed up to 4 wives. Perhaps Valerie Jarrett is one of Obama's wives, but they keep it secret. It would explain why she effin' lives with him.

According to her Wikipedia page, Jarrett has been divorced since 1988.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I really hope they can fight back there as well. So many good people.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

It's really not that bad over here!

You guys just see it from the point of view of "The Law" which yes, does seem overbearing and if looked at just on paper, you would think we have no freedom.

I think we have more freedom over here though. If we break the law, most of the time, guess what, nothing happens. Unless we are talking about really bad crimes here. It's exceedingly rare that things like the Nazi dog or the whole Tommy DBag stuff actually happens.

If I break the law in America, my dog will probably get shot. Is that freedom?

Your prisons are full of drug addicts, is that freedom?

We have a culture here of giving the police the finger and if they don't like it they know where to shove it, can you get away with that in America?

It's a matter of perspective I guess, but actually LIVING here, I have in my entire life been hassled by the cops TWICE, (when I was much younger) both when I had clearly been in possession and under the influence. Guess what, nothing happened and I went on my merry way.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
twitter.com...
Rasmussen Reports

Verified account

@Rasmussen_Poll
Follow Follow @Rasmussen_Poll
More
Today’s @realDonaldTrump approval ratings among black voters: 36%

This day last year: 19%

-- 36-19=17--

One of the earlier Q drops mentioned what would happen if the Democrats lost the black vote. This is probably why they're suddenly going all-in on illegal immigrants. Because they are losing the black vote, slowly but surely, and they know it. African-Americans are starting to realize that the Democratic party has done nothing to help them, and mostly just serves as their slum lord.

The (Democratic) black leaders are bending over backward making unfounded accusations of racism, because they know they're slowly losing their grip. They're scared.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
My name is eisegesis.

Not Eisegesis.

Not Eise.

Not Eis.

Not E.

Why do I care?

Magick requires consistency.

Everything has meaning.

Think it, say it, type it,

in accordance with my will.

All else will be ignored.

Have a nice day.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Is that like charging a sigil?

link   
a reply to: eisegesis

eisegesis...
Are you familiar with the Cult of the Black Madonna?
...Do you see a relationship between it and Tanit?

link   
a reply to: daskakik

Thanks for the link Dask! Guess my eyesights is not as good as it was.

Looking at the pic of the one in Qs post, I see too Stag like beasts at the top but some South American version... would it be a caribou or a Moose?

The article you linked said that the usual red coral beads, of these necklaces, are now a speciality of the glass making island of Murano in Venice. I Took all my kids and grandkids there in June, fascinating place. It's famous because of the local crystal sand and pebbles used to make the glass. I have several sets of Murano glass cufflinks. Famous to me also because of the Trattoria Ai Frati; known for its excellent wine cellar and seafood risotto. I've been served by the same waiter/owner there for the last 25 years... he must be mid 80s!

My mother comes from that region and locally they say that the name Venice derives from the Phoenicians.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Wand, it's interesting that both characters in that Gloria Vanderbilt painting are faceless. I'd also say the child looks like a boy put in a girl's dress (judging by the receding hairline).

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: TomLawless

gross huh?

it was all downhill after this character.

I remember people calling him "Pope Palpatine." He just does not look like a nice person. I really believe you can read a lot about a person's personality from their face.

For sure, there's a lot we haven't been told about why Benedict resigned.

I'm a practicing Catholic. I admit the recent drops have been hard for me, but faith in Christ is not the same as faith in the Church leaders.

Edit: For much of the Middle Ages, it's fair to say the Church survived despite the pope and the bishops, not because of them.
edit on 16-8-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Researching the French connection to history, ran across the Hall Of Mirrors, in the Palace of Versailles.

The link below takes you to the hall of mirrors ceiling paintings descriptions layout and such .... Looking around tons of symbology - click on the desired painting and it even explains the symbols present in the paintings

Interesting place Palace of Versailles - Hall Of Mirrors

Sorry it isn't along the current line of crumbs ... I like to be thorough

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

From a Bar Bouncer to Pope .... One has to Wonder ....

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: xtradimensions
a reply to: Sabrechucker
What a motley crew that bunch is. I always had suspicions that VJ was a handler-of-sorts for Obama...almost like the puppet-master pulling the strings. I need to do some research and see where she landed after Obama’s administration was over. I wonder if she is still as close to the Obamas as when he was President, because I remember reading during his presidency she even ate dinner with them most evenings. Something always seemed off to me about her.

It certainly is an odd relationship, considering they live together in Obamas new house.

How many former Presidents have one of their top advisors, one of the President's first appointments, who worked the WHOLE 8 years with them, live with them afterwards????

I'll wait for that list............

Muslim men are allowed up to 4 wives. Perhaps Valerie Jarrett is one of Obama's wives, but they keep it secret. It would explain why she effin' lives with him.

According to her Wikipedia page, Jarrett has been divorced since 1988.

Well that would actually put an interesting spin on all those relationships. And then it leads you to ask questions about the other relationships. Q always did point to the wives
edit on 8/16/2018 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Can someone post that picture of the house on the island in Washington State (where the plane crashed)?

Because if the theory is that this is where the missile was really fired from, I want to see if there are structures that could possibly hide the launching equipment.

top topics

<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join