It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 245
<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

That seems more than likely Wand... much easier to write about real life experiences than to make it up.

My ex-wife is still trying to write a script people will buy after 35years trying.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I can't load pics unless I hop on my phone but look at GV art piece. It is of a grown man and a young child in red shoes.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

They are called chachales, Quiché for necklace. As you can see in the first example on that page they sometimes incorporate coins into the necklaces. That is what Gloria Vanderbilt's seems to be as well. Seems to be an old world tradition brought by the spaniards which was meant to be a charm to attract money.

What is with Q rehashing 2 year old PG points?

edit on 16-8-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
What a great research community. If you repeat a lie over and over people will regurgitate it without any question.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Worth noting that this thread has contributed significantly to the growth of Q investigators to 60m active and 300m+ watching - in 9 months.

Refuses to show proof of research that shows as such.

originally posted by: crankyoldman

That was at 20 million people, we're at 60m.

No proof of claim.

originally posted by: carewemust
She's one of the millions of Q followers.

Millions lol. Your "research" can't even get outside of this thread without being laughed at by the conspiracy community. That's why you hide in here for protection. When asked for proof of claims you cower away and report to mods. Precious little people.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
I can't load pics unless I hop on my phone but look at GV art piece. It is of a grown man and a young child in red shoes.

It is called mother and child and it is a woman, in a cloche hat, with a child.

ETA: Also red children's shoes are very common. Do people really need a boogie-man this bad?

edit on 16-8-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You are right I didn't see the title. At first glance it appeared to be a man.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   

I guess it happens but you didn't have to go all Austin Powers on us, "It's a man, baby!" j/k.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

What about these dask?

This www.gloriavanderbiltfineart.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">one[/ url] is titled 5 girls. They all have on red shoes.

More [url=https://www.pinterest.com/yarncupboard/gloria-vanderbilt/?lp=true]red shoes.

Her dream boxes have a very dark theme going on with dismembered, naked dolls - one is even has on red shoes.

The left hand is the DREAMER. It also has an upside down Tanit reference.
edit on 4am816America/ChicagoThu, 16 Aug 2018 03:56:40 -050056832018-08-16T03:56:40-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: link was broken

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MorrisTyper

Thank-you MorrisTyper!

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   

What about them?

Maybe she was unhappy in her lot in life and used disturbing images to project that. Maybe the red shoes was her invoking Dorothy from OZ as a reflection of her not feeling at home. We can come up with all kinds of things.

Maybe we should ask ourselves why we should even care? I actually don't. None of that makes me feel like I need to dig further. Why do you? Because someone who calls themselves Q in the net posted it?

One of your links is from 2014 so, why now?

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I ask myself everyday why people care what I think .... Ask myself everyday Why people try to persuade others to not follow their thoughts .... Everyday ..... I think for about a second before realizing there are some who don't have anyone's interest, but there own. Came willingly to this website, willingly opened the thread and have explored vast possibilities with like minded people. Meanwhile some just want to tear down some independent train of thought, that they claim is nonsense but dedicate hours a day to shred. Weak Sauce . Even see members who get banned reappearing with diff't names but same posting, grammar and intent ..... and the beat goes on ....Weak Sauce

Why is so important for others to try to make some look away ? They've been doing for years .... They Think they can control every aspect. NOT
edit on 8162018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 8162018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Immunity for what? There aren't any wants and warrants out on him in the U.S..

Some people may want to talk to him but he hasn't committed any crime that the U.S. would have a warrant out on him.

And I'm pretty sure Rand Paul knows that...

He's not officially wanted, but many people have talked about wanting to throw him in jail. Including some Republicans. Some kind of immunity, or at least a promise that he would not be arrested, would not be inappropriate.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Dash I hope someone takes this off your hands, however you have laid the groundwork for huge shoes to be filled. Sorry I'm working full-time and finishing up my degree so there's no way I can take this on. But I thought I would carry it to the next page hoping someone would volunteer.

I also wanted to give you a shout-out for all of the hard work that you have done. We are one hell of a crew I cannot imagine trying to keep us contained.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

What in hell does any of this have to do with the whitehouse or the subject such as it is...of this thread???

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Worldwide Trafficking Lanes Shutdown

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
15 Aug 2018 - 2:52:15 PM
SA [ACCESS] CLOSED.
EPSTEIN ISLAND [ACCESS] CLOSED.
HAITI [ACCESS] CLOSED.
NK [ACCESS] CLOSED.
CHINA [ACCESS] CLOSED.
RUSSA [ACCESS] CLOSED.
CUBA [ACCESS] CLOSED.
SUDAN [ACCESS] PENDING [GOV'T][SA US PUSH]
SYRIA [ACCESS] PENDING [GOV'T]
YEMEN [ACCESS] PENDING [GOV'T][SA US PUSH]
LIBYA [ACCESS] PENDING [MAIN PORT CLOSED][LIMITED]
SOMALIA [ACCESS] PENDING [SA US PUSH]
Q

qmap.pub...

The last few are going to be tough. Syria of course is still dealing with the civil war, but that is winding down. An invasion to retake Idlib province is the last major battle left to be fought, and all indications are this is being planned. The Syrian government and the Kurds are currently trying to work out some kind of reconciliation.

Yemen is also in the middle of a civil war, altho I admit I have not followed it closely. Al-Qaida is still active there.

Libya is still fairly chaotic, who two different governments (one Western backed, one Russian backed), and ISIS is still active there as well.

Sudan and Somalia are mostly ruled by local warlords, with the "official" government having little real power.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Ill do it.
Of course they will all be started in the hoax forum if you don't mind that we have a deal.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

i kinda wanted to open the next one in the mudpit

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Funny how Al-CIA da is making a little comeback of late.

Dead Cat Bounce.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Have you noticed that people like you are growing fewer and fewer as each day goes by?

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Here's a partial quote from one of those you mentioned...It's soo SIlly

I like watching things burn, cults crumble and see where the rats scatter to. A good debunk is feeling you can't imagine.
Or maybe I just get a kick out of crushing this fantasy and your hopes and dreams. I dunno. Why do you care so much?

Why do you all try and make it about me instead of the topic? Stay on topic.

top topics

<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join