It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 237
<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Curious Q didn't us "AM" instead of "#2"...since all others are initialized.

Maybe because he has been calling him #2 since Dec 4, 2017

...and I'm curious as to the reason why.
In this...I'm looking at the thinking BEHIND the specific choices Q makes.
Why single McCabe out in this manner?

McCain is also singled out in a similar and intentional manner...and we generally assume there is a reason for "We don't speak his name" instead of "JM".

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

edit on 8/15/2018 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sabre, I'll do a decode tonight.

I'm catching up on the thread and s/sheet update after a few days getting some sea air with an old buddy. Back a day early after friend's family said his ma is on her death bed.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Thanks for the clarification...I always liked Masons and am myself a recovering Catholic who hasn't been in a church since I graduated from Catholic high school in the early 70s. Nothing I read about the church surprises me.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

#2 is doo-doo baby! (Dave Chapelle reference)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

#2 is doo-doo baby! (Dave Chapelle reference)

If potty humor was a reoccurring theme with Q, I'd consider that a possibility...but it isn't.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

To be fair "we don't say his name" seems rather childish as well.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Its as childish as it gets. Also i keep seeing some people call Obama zero and that is pretty damn childish too.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

PS must mean playstation since it is a list of comm channels and ps and xbox are put together because they are both the same type.

#2 has been used to mean #2 at the FBI like in drop #453 where he asks who's #2 and then goes on the talk about FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.

Same Q group, but a different "spokesperson", is my guess. There seems to be at least 2.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Have a feeling that this darn kind of cival uproar occurs Everytime before time travel is invented, but that is where the fun begins..

Because once invented, it could lead to multiple attempts to affect that potential. Pandoras box.

I've posted some interesting evidence/crumbs on that front, pages back.

Maybe we are up to scenario Q

Maybe too deep for some of you to think about, not my problem.

It is said everything happens for a reason.... There has to be a big reason for the war, for hearts and souls we have before us. Truly feels like GOOD vs evil

Just thinking out loud...

edit on 8152018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Let me explain

The Defense Intelligence Agency put together a 34-page intelligence reference document for some reason that talks about warp drives, dark energy, manipulating dimensions, and other terms that fall more in line with a Star Wars plot than intelligence analysis..,......For example, the paper says of transiting at 100 times the speed of light, one could travel from Earth to Mars in 193 seconds; to Neptune in 4 hours; or to the Orion Nebula — 1,599 light years away — in just 1.3 years. Not bad.

DIA Studied

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

PS must mean playstation since it is a list of comm channels and ps and xbox are put together because they are both the same type.

#2 has been used to mean #2 at the FBI like in drop #453 where he asks who's #2 and then goes on the talk about FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.

Same Q group, but a different "spokesperson", is my guess. There seems to be at least 2.

So if, in Q speak:
"0" = Obama
"#2" = McCabe

WHO does Q consider to be "#1"?
...and what numerically sequential relationship is being suggested?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: cameralens86
a reply to: TomLawless

Aren't we all Q.

I think Pamphlet had involvement in it, at some points at least. But I think his information comes from other sources.

Remember Tracy Beanz already told POTUS she was Q.

Don't know how many know that Tracy Beanz was a one time mod on 8 qreseach. She left and wrote a blog right after leaving 8, which I read but can't find. But when someone asked her who Q was she said something to the effect "what does it matter who Q is". She used to follow, decode and post all things Q but completely stopped.

Just adds to the questions.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Eis!

Explain it

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Trump Tweet Trolling:

Maxine and Chuck pretty hard today. Hmmm.

DJT

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That's a WHITE RABBIT. She's one of the millions of Q followers.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Schumer sounded rational on immigration, in that clip. What happened to the poor guy? Russians get to him?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I'm kinda hoping they've also got the machine code graphics program I wrote for the Sinclair ZX81 in 1981. It took me ages to get the hexadecimal coding right to fit in 1k memory!

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: dashen

Dashen,

I think there are two needs here translating to 2 streams of work. You could think of it a lil like the education system. Camlens has just joined a new Q primary whereas many of us are doing post grad thesis work in Q Uni. Many of you are doing the latter as 3rd or 4th doctorates.

The thesis work is essential for the future in the same way MIT inputs to future technologies. However there won't be future scholarships to MIT if they don't get smoothly thru primary.

There is an argument to ask for a second parallel thread, say, "Q Primary". Ideally this would be read only and build up a "primer" with crib sheets. If we could get 5 or 6 members building this primer that would serve well. The problem would be getting mods to allow up to a month to edit posts there as it's picture would evolve over time.

Rel, I agree 100 percent. Iggy came through with this whole "you need to tell the world right now by breaking up the thread, going your separate ways and do it different." That was at 20 million people, we're at 60m.

Consciousness works just fine the way it was created, it is the OLD way of doing things on earth that is the problem. The new realm where resonance and vibrational connection automatically gives people what they need to get liberation. If one just bothers to feel it, its thick as water, the heavy lifting has been done.

For those who want to wade through this at some point there are great indexes here which will reveal the journey and information, for the other 99 percent - as my friend edog says, "have cup of coffee with a friend and enjoy a laugh or two."

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Another good spot... you've got your Q glasses on tonight. I'm imagining they're something like the triple lenses ones Nicholas Cage found in National Treasure.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm kinda hoping they've also got the machine code graphics program I wrote for the Sinclair ZX81 in 1981. It took me ages to get the hexadecimal coding right to fit in 1k memory!

1k. One freaking K! Ah yes the good old days.

The tech angle brings up a curious point, especially when you step out of time to look at it: Which came first Q, or the Chans? Was one created for the other, or was one used by the other? Reconcile it and liberation moves closer.

top topics

<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join