It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 236
<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
15 Aug 2018 - 6:53:40 PM
www.theguardian.com...📁
NEVER FORGET.
BLACK OPS AGAINST USA.
TOTAL TAKEOVER OF OUR COUNTRY.
WHAT NO-AGENCY LEAKED THE DATA?
TRAITORS ALL.
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: cameralens86
I also think its poor behaviour towards CanadianMason

CM entered this thread undecided, he was actually persuaded and intrigued by some Q information dropped in these threads. Kept an open mind. I'd even say he was pro-Q for a long while.

However that's changed and when CM posted that his position has changed he has been attacked by a group on here.

Instead of looking at why his view may have changed. Is this thread intimidating? Aggressive. Are the good pieces of research being lost in the thread? Are the debunks put forth really any more persuasive than 5 threads ago?

This should be lesson. Everyone is so defensive of their position. Q wants to unite, don't force it on others, otherwise you are no better than those you abuse.

He wasnt being attacked by a "group," as the "gang mentality" doesnt fly on this website -- especially in this thread.

I'm not trying to fuel a fire here, but he took offense to people talking about the Freemasons, and I think it was all a big misunderstanding. I certainly dont have any qualms with him being here because he no longer believes. I welcome everyone as long as they can keep it peaceful. Dashakik probably has more respect from me than a few believers here, actually.

Its research. Both sides need to be researched to come to a logical and reasonable conclusion. Just researching Q drops alone doesnt give us the bigger picture. I mean..how easy would it be to distract the masses with these information drops to take the heat off of who is making the drops? Pretty simple. Especially when its juicy information (whether it's been known to few or not, a lot of people are privy to the information).

I wish more people had this mindset within these threads. The bottom line is that WE DONT KNOW if Q is fake/real/AI/Aliens/A talking dog. The only thing we (as in everyone, not just followers) can do is hit the research runnin' and see where this all goes when it comes to the endpoint. Keeping an objective, open mind should be priority for ALL.

ETA: I meant it seemed like he took offense. Not trying to speak for snyone.
edit on 8/15/2018 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

"Also, if the disinfo is necessary then you just admitted the fails exist, you just want to believe that they were on purpose. I just can't buy into that."

1. Yes, fails may actually exist that's true. they're are 2 or more sides to this battle.

2. Disinfo does not equate to a Fail it's a "strategy" used in sports,war,business,poker (relationships if your trying not to get caught)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

You are saying that what may appear to be fails to some are not because they are part of a strategy.

I said I don't believe that, you have no proof that that is the case either, just Q's word.

edit on 15-8-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Addressed some initial impressions of recent Q post 1891 (unfortunately, bottom last page):
www.abovetopsecret.com...

DOUBLE period ("Logs..") could be a mistake or a clue to decode.

WHO/WHAT is "#2"?

WHAT does "Bonus round" mean? Tie-in to the 'bonus period after "logs"?

edit on 15-8-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It's been on BBC news 24 ticker tape for the last hour or two!

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Who is the NO in 1891?

Nellie Ohr?

That would be Nellie the Ham from Sandwich Illinois

Secret radio code Queen and Ham eMail operator with foreign agents

Open freQuency key buzzer

👁‍🗨☎️

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Good catch Sabre!

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

PS must mean playstation since it is a list of comm channels and ps and xbox are put together because they are both the same type.

#2 has been used to mean #2 at the FBI like in drop #453 where he asks who's #2 and then goes on the talk about FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.

edit on 15-8-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

No I said "fails may actually exist that's true.they're are 2 or more sides to this battle" You are aware some drops are sent to non civilians before an "event" Sadly, Q group hasn't won every battle

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

i i captain

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

PS must mean playstation since it is a list of comm channels and ps and xbox are put together because they are both the same type.

#2 has been used to mean #2 at the FBI like in drop #453 where he asks who's #2 and then goes on the talk about FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.

Curious Q didn't us "AM" instead of "#2"...since all others are initialized.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Andrew McCabe. Hover your cursor over #2...

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
No I said "fails may actually exist that's true.they're are 2 or more sides to this battle" You are aware some drops are sent to non civilians before an "event" Sadly, Q group hasn't won every battle

Those are not the kind of drops I was talking about. The HRC detained is an answer to an anon. It isn't an instruction before an event.

Also, why would they chose to communicate that way if not just optics?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

Andrew McCabe. Hover your cursor over #2...

Oooo....cool.
TY

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Is there any proof that access to russia and china and the other countries have been closed or just a Q post stating such?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Curious Q didn't us "AM" instead of "#2"...since all others are initialized.

Maybe because he has been calling him #2 since Dec 4, 2017

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Zoyd23

Conflict between Catholics and Masons is no longer a thing, not here, at least. I know a number of Masons who are also Catholics, some of whom are also members of the Knights of Columbus. My District Deputy Grand Master is a Catholic. I was a Roman Catholic when I applied for Masonic membership, and it wasn't an obstacle at all (I have since renounced Catholicism) but, I do not denounce individual Roman Catholics for their choice of religion). Nobody really cares about some pre-Vatican II prohibition against Catholics joining Freemasonry anymore. What is more important for people to focus on nowadays is the current exposure of the filth covered up by the Roman Catholic Church, the rampant child sexual abuse and pedophilia among its leadership. It's abhorrent, to say the least, and I hope it will take the entire Roman Catholic Church down but, I doubt it will. Cynical, I know.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I agree that there is a double standard in gov and media....Hard to tell if they are afraid to actually prosecute Obama, and members of his administration for their crimes or if they decided to ignore the problem until it goes away. Brennan was spying on senators for crying out loud and the media is blaming Trump for "behaving like a dictator" when he revoked Brennan's security clearance...It seems for every Q revelation, there are 10 media stories that attract viewers like shiny objects. Until there are pictures/videos of people in high places being arrested, I fear this nasty cycle will probably continue.

new topics

top topics

<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join