It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 238
<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I am not Eis.....
However felt compelled to reply.

Bad parenting.
We make these fruit flies and should allow them to be.

Indoctrination is a scam.

LC

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Maybe it must not be mentioned, but why can't there be more than one Q thread at a time on ATS?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Where are you getting this millions from???

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

#2 is probably Andy McCabe. That makes sense. The #1 and #2's from each the DOJ and FBI in that lineup.

Q Repeatedly talks about a shared Gmail account where they didn't seemingly send emails to communicate, rather they just created draft emails to communicate with each other. Kind of like their own private message board or thread. Wouldn't they use a Google Drive ect with that account? Doesn't seem a very secure way of doing things unless Drafts aren't grabbed by the NSA?

I've heard of terrorists using in-game chats to communicate, but never seen evidence of it.

If that exists, it's got to be damning evidence. How would you preserve such evidence? Google keeps everything, so maybe it is there.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Cranky stands corrected.

While I thought 1884 was the vibrational bomb that has things so rattled. I was wrong, it is 1884 1901 &1903 Q

I should note, each drop does create a shock-wave of energy throughout the realm when it hits (even before) as enough people are connected that the intention, the meaning of each Q drop. Both Q folks and those connected to the nature of the post are jolted by the reveal. With each drop, the jolt gets exponentially bigger, and the blow off dissipates faster too.

Safe hunting my friends...
edit on 15-8-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
Maybe it must not be mentioned, but why can't there be more than one Q thread at a time on ATS?

It was the decision of the Owners and Mods of ATS at the start.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LughnaCosan

I am not Eis.....
However felt compelled to reply.

Bad parenting.
We make these fruit flies and should allow them to be.

Indoctrination is a scam.

LC

the Charm: Anon at Q#1904

Guatemalan Silver Charm Necklace, 1980s Long Wedding Necklace with MILAGROS, Metal Beads, Cowgirl Southwest, First Peoples 30" plus large coin w charms pendant ( 76.2cm ) The pendant is 5" long x 2 1/2"wide ( 12.7cm x 6.35cm ) There are beads and many animal dangles hanging off the double chain strands, the charms are called MILAGROS Lion, duck, quetzal bird, Swallow bird, Deer, Fish and goddess( center bottom )

The necklace and dangles are all silver color metal and most are in excellent condition and actually, still shiny, Purchased in 1990s in Gallup New Mexico at a pawn shop where I was attending the Inter-Tribal Indian festival I was told that this was a Guatemalan Wedding necklace. ???? it was a personal piece but I have become allergic to all metals so this is now up for grabs! Maybe worn 2 times..

*>>MILAGROS are small metal religious charms found in many areas of Latin America, especially Guatemala & Mexico. The word “Milagro” means “miracle”or Offering( Exvotos). These small charms, often depicting arms, legs, praying people, farm animals and a wide range of other subjects are typically nailed or pinned to crosses or wooden statues of various saints like the Virgin Mary or Christ, sacred objects, pinned on the clothing of saint statues, or hung with little red ribbons or threads from altars and shrines.

They are also carried for protection and good luck and thanks to Saints and Their animals. The 1848 repro Coin pendant is of José Rafael Carrera Turcios was the president of Guatemala from 1844 to 1848 and from 1851 until his death in 1865, after being appointed President for Life in 1854.

New Mexico... @warrior

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

-Were they traveling at 40K feet?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cameralens86

I disagree on "Q for dummies"... this cannot be about telling people which bits or what to believe! That way lies propaganda and risk of misdirection... exactly the route that led to blinding of the masses!

The primer must be driven by Q primary source and concentrate on the pointers of how to think for yourself... using Q examples to bed in the techniques.

Noone wants to end up with a new breed of sheep who are too lazy, or unwilling, to discern for themselves.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Is that photo in Q post #1900, an indoor Vatican swimming pool where kids get abused?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
New Q drop, RE podesta art....

Red Shoes

Red feet of the kids in the art.

Fug....I've been following Q since the beginning and conspiracies since '03... After seeing the connection I can understand the need to not expose to public all at once. I know about all the pedovore stuff but Q making the connection just now hit me hard..

Imagine the everyday mom/pop/flyover citizen waking up to this for the first time. This is going to be uglier than we all imagined.

Godspeed patriots and be there for those newly awakened for how evil these sick people are. They will need your help and guidence.
edit on 15-8-2018 by strangernstrangeland because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

PM incoming, sir.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
With all these recent call out's of people by Q, still not a mention of Bill Priestap ever. Has Q ever mentioned him?

I think that is a huge tell.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: strangernstrangeland
New Q drop, RE podesta art....

Red Shoes

Red feet of the kids in the art.

Fug....I've been following Q since the beginning and conspiracies since '03... After seeing the connection I can understand the need to not expose to public all at once. I know about all the pedovore stuff but Q making the connection just now hit me hard..

Imagine the everyday mom/pop/flyover citizen waking up to this for the first time. This is going to be uglier than we all imagined.

Godspeed patriots and be there for those newly awakened for how evil this sick people are. They will need your help and guidence.

SSL,

Post more. Yes, the visual, the vibe, the connections, the foundation. This is really though to swallow.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: cameralens86

You've had my input CamLens... plenty to point you to the data.

I have no interest in being your researcher... you haven't earn't the browny points.

As a gesture of goodwill I've provided some input. You'll need to demonstrate you've done the leg work like the rest of us to get anymore from me.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I've always assumed McCabe is #2 because he was deputy FBI director under Comey.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

MILAGROS are small metal religious charms found in many areas of Latin America, especially Guatemala & Mexico. The word “Milagro” means “miracle”or Offering( Exvotos)

Well, the word offering is not encouraging.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Is that photo in Q post #1900, an indoor Vatican swimming pool where kids get abused?

I think message #1901 confirms it?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I recall it as the pool of the couple in Canada who were found hanging.

top topics

<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join