It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Don't know how I missed this article when I was writing my post. So hope no one minds that I drop it in here.

A counselor sexually abused a minor patient at a state facility in Lakewood, suit says

A 25-year-old woman who says she was sexually abused by a counselor at a state facility when she was a minor patient has sued the state. Justine Mary Rowe alleges the state failed to protect her from the abuse, which she alleges started when she was committed as a teenager to the Child Study and Treatment Center, a psychiatric hospital for children in Lakewood.

SICKOS

This website lists quite a few cases of lawsuits against DSHS over abuse.

My goodness the amount of cases that listed in google is staggering. I was using duckduckgo but sometimes they don't have as much info as goog does.

link to cases via google search

If you are curious Click the last 2 links. I need to go take a blood pressure pill blood is past boiling.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That is terrible to hear. I don't follow GW so I have no clue who his friend was. Do you know her name?

I agree this is not a game. These sickos are willing to go to any length to keeps their secrets hidden.

Monica Peterson comes to mind.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   
For the Lurkers and newer posters.

The plan ( Q's Plan ) has been operational for a very long time ... decades in fact.

Knowing how long it would take and knowing that past can prove present, Q left some markers along the way.

For me personally, this one sticks right out.

If you are still on the fence, this may blow you off.

From 1983. Ask yourself who is singing and what are the words.

Q makes an appearance in the first 10 seconds, rather hard to miss now, but in 1983?

Question. Are the police watching you? How many cameras are in use today?

P

edit on 14/8/2018 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: srb2001

originally posted by: SplinterSequenceThat also includes the pope and the Vatican.

SS - does that purge of ecclesiastical corruption portend the end of Catholicism, per se? Or simply a cleansed structure which will retain it's authority in Christendom albeit with a purer heart?

Religion needs to be cleansed and restructured and not just Catholicism. Religion a whole was perverted beyond recognition over a very long period of time. At first the whole thing was just a tool created by our ancestors who crashlanded aeons ago to keep there own population in check and to test how far they could push it until the population would reject it and start to rebel against the hidden rulers. The people in charge realized what power over the population they had and the corruption spread like a wild fire but soon they split up and created there own versions of religion. In a desperate attempt to keep the control over this planet our ancestors decided to hit the reset button to start from scratch.

Unfortunately i have no real way to tell for certain of how many times this planet went through the same cycle of destruction over and over again but they are still busy erasing all the evidence that tell the true story of our origin. The Vatican always acted as the gatekeeper of this hidden and secret knowledge. History like you know it is a lie. The royal library of Alexandria burned down but the majority of the books,scriptures and scrolls were saved from the fire and stored elsewhere. The same goes for the first draft of the holy scriptures of all known religions that vastly differ from the rewritten versions they released. The Vatican also houses different tablets made out of unknown materials that are not from this planet and were left by our ancestors to guide and warn us of impending doom. That prophecy if you want to call it that had them spooked beyond belief and forced them to keep it a secret at all costs since the beginning of time.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Well don't stop there, how about all the times Q makes an appearance in Sesame Street! Some even go back to the seventies!

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TiggersTheMan

So ... you bring up Sesame Street with your proof being a bunch of children saying quack quack.

Do you seriously believe that this will convince anyone.

Let's raise the stakes.

Star Trek, next Generation.

Q is warning the human race.

Click here

Do you see how infantile your response sounds is when the Truth is presented?

P

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

OUR CHILDREN cry for help and POLARIS finds them.
WHO are quiet? WHY? Fake News knew.
New Mexico - Bronfman / Land of Enchantment / NXIVM

NM Contained. MANY similar cells across American Southwest.
Routes CLOSED, youths FREED!

WWG1WGA

Semper Fidelis

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

The plan ( Q's Plan ) has been operational for a very long time ... decades in fact.

Giving up on the "White House insider theory" and moving on to something supernatural? Cool.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Messages are out. Protons.
4am cannot recover. The level of depravity is unfathomable. They are truly SICK. We are their "cure".
Q + o7
Q revealing has become a wave that cannot be stopped.
They know.
Enjoy the show.
Pray for Eagles.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

I still can't believe that people are actually pro illegal immigration just because it was Trump who is trying to build a border wall many other countries already have. Illegal immigration is the perfect and honestly a pretty easy way for human traffickers to supply their customers without running into any serious roadblocks. Legal immigration makes it significantly harder for them because all the people who come over legally are registered and exist on paper. All the anti-border wall people support automatically human trafficking. This should not even be a partisan issue but here we are.

Here is to hoping that CA wakes up before it's to late.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   

It will be really interesting to observe if the media chooses to continue going down this path of their own destruction or if they finally snap out of it and decide to report the truth. The apology tours will be truly epic. I am really looking forward to the vindication of our members who are no longer with us. It will be glorious. The forgotten will no longer be forgotten. Justice will prevail. Conspiracy no more.

Thank you and god bless. o7

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spruce

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

I'm looking forward to Eis's analysis of the pic you posted, which was what? Can you repost?

See top center. This is Washington, DC. (I don't know how to post a picture. Can someone help with this please?)

bibliotecapleyades.net...

Is this the pic?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SplinterSequence

I still can't believe that people are actually pro illegal immigration just because it was Trump who is trying to build a border wall many other countries already have.

Having compassion for migrants is not being "pro illegal immigration," and the debate existed before Trump came up with his border wall fantasy. Usually, countries that surround themselves with walls are authoritarian dictatorships, and the wall is to keep people in. The reason why legal immigrants are unwelcome is because illegal immigrants are easier to exploit. The solution to the "illegal immigration crisis" is to streamline the legal immigration process. More judges, fewer gun toting ICE agents. But Big Farm doesn't want that; they want slave labor that they can exploit.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   

It will be really interesting to observe if the media chooses to continue going down this path of their own destruction

Who will destroy them? Our divinely anointed central government?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

It will be really interesting to observe if the media chooses to continue going down this path of their own destruction

Who will destroy them? Our divinely anointed central government?

No! The people will.

I can just see them in a quick slide to ratings hell. When the people understand what they have done, ratings will be the tinniest of their problems.

Public scorn and ridicule is a blowback in the epic range.

P

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

So long as the media broadcast garbage reality shows like "The Apprentice," they will not care about the actual news. It's what got a certain president elected.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

I still can't believe that people are actually pro illegal immigration just because it was Trump who is trying to build a border wall many other countries already have.

Having compassion for migrants is not being "pro illegal immigration," and the debate existed beforeTrump came up with his border wall fantasy. Usually, countries that surround themselves with walls are authoritarian dictatorships, and the wall is to keep people in. The reason why legal immigrants are unwelcome is because illegal immigrants are easier to exploit. The solution to the "illegal immigration crisis" is to streamline the legal immigration process. More judges, fewer gun toting ICE agents. But Big Farm doesn't want that; they want slave labor that they can exploit.

Bush Signs U.S.- Mexico Border Fence Bill

Obama And Clinton Voted For A US-Mexico Border Wall In 2006

Flashback: Bill Clinton in 1996 Sounded a Lot Like Trump on Immigration

Fantasy or trying to make good after years of failed promises ?

Maybe one day you'll find your way back .... Unless you choose not to

edit on 8142018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Still waiting for Mexico to cut that check... don't hold your breath.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

No worries .....

Short term memories are wearing off ... Sound familiar ?

Now get yourself a Stronger sauce .......

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior

Messages are out. Protons.
4am cannot recover. The level of depravity is unfathomable. They are truly SICK. We are their "cure".
Q + o7
Q revealing has become a wave that cannot be stopped.
They know.
Enjoy the show.
Pray for Eagles.

Just wanted to say welcome back Warrior. Been awhile since I’ve seen you post- I’m sure Cranky will be happy you’re here as well. Thanks to all you amazing people and all the research and work you’ve done/are doing for us world patriots. WWG1WGA

top topics

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join