It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Apparently Elon was crapping a brick after he came down, because he does not have the funding set up to take Tesla public. Now, today were hearing that hes been in contact with the Saudis to bankroll going public. Probably not his best idea....

Honestly, talking to the Saudis is probably a terrible idea. They're the dictionary definition of Big Oil. If I was running a company that makes electric cars (or alternative fuel vehicles) I would be very suspicious of their intentions.

Even with an upfront cost of $2 Billion, it might be in their interest if the world's most prominent maker of electric cars goes into a flaming death spiral. Preferably one that leaves their customers with unserviceable $80,000 driveway ornaments. It would be sure to scare large portions of the population into swearing off electric cars altogether.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Exactly... the worlds largest maker of electric cars getting into bed with the Oil barons of Saudi Arabia is probably not the optics Elon was looking for. He would have to be extremely desperate to take that deal. Although, they may not be able to survive much longer if they do not take public money. They're hemorrhaging cash daily.
edit on 14-8-2018 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: Spruce

Maybe even that is originated out of the Cult of Anten ... Brotherhood of the Snake even

Tracing the origins of the Serpent Cult

If interested

You're right, of course, but most people here wouldn't understand that connection. It's easier to relate the concept with familiar terms.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes all in the thread breaking up posts.

COMPLAIN HERE:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: gps777

My only issue with all of that is this - this area is right in the middle of a Naval Air Station and McChord Air Force Base. There are fighter jets and military sorties ran out of there all day, every day. Residents of that area are used to seeing and hearing fighters in the air all the time. There would be no need for all the obfuscation...they would simply need to play it off as any other regular flight out of MAFB or Whidbey.

The cover is for the explosions on the ground at the island where there is a home... apparently the place where the supposed missile was launched from. There has been a connection made to the person that lives on the island and human trafficking earlier in the thread.
If the F-15s were launching an attack on the black hat missile site, they needed a plane crash on which to blame the explosion.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Here you go. Seems like they just added a bit about getting a medal.

USS Richard B. Russell (SSN-687): Difference between revisions

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
a reply to: crankyoldman

OUR CHILDREN cry for help and POLARIS finds them.
WHO are quiet? WHY? Fake News knew.
New Mexico - Bronfman / Land of Enchantment / NXIVM

NM Contained. MANY similar cells across American Southwest.
Routes CLOSED, youths FREED!

WWG1WGA

Semper Fidelis

Good to see you, good news on that front.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: SplinterSequence
a reply to: 0311Warrior

It will be really interesting to observe if the media chooses to continue going down this path of their own destruction or if they finally snap out of it and decide to report the truth. The apology tours will be truly epic. I am really looking forward to the vindication of our members who are no longer with us. It will be glorious. The forgotten will no longer be forgotten. Justice will prevail. Conspiracy no more.

Thank you and god bless. o7

I would say that after this week the media world is kaput. The vibrational systems that once supported the notion that agency is the only viable system of interaction between people has been flipped. Direct connection will emerge, negating the world of "we tell you what you need to know."

There is that brilliant and telling quote from Clapper, to the effect, DJT can't meet with Kim himself, they need to send agents to talk on their behalf. Lawyers=agents.

Agency is the perfect tool for enslavement, wedging in between expressions and then either controlling through lies and or taking a piece off the top. Language is agency, not natural. The press relies on language and the manipulation there of to control and my understanding is it will no longer be supported. Flames.....

edit on 14-8-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Here you go. Seems like they just added a bit about getting a medal.

USS Richard B. Russell (SSN-687): Difference between revisions

Thanks, D.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I just saw something on TV. Where I work, the TV in the lobby is tuned to MSNBC. (It's an improvement. It used to be tuned to CNN. The TV in the employee break room has been on Fox News for years.) Anyway, they were saying that Manafort's defense attorney rested his case, without calling a single witness. I can't find any confirmation of this anywhere. Not even on MSNBC's website. Has anyone else heard this?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I just saw something on TV. Where I work, the TV in the lobby is tuned to MSNBC. (It's an improvement. It used to be tuned to CNN. The TV in the employee break room has been on Fox News for years.) Anyway, they were saying that Manafort's defense attorney rested his case, without calling a single witness. I can't find any confirmation of this anywhere. Not even on MSNBC's website. Has anyone else heard this?

AFM

According to twatter it is true. twatter

Splint?

top topics

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join