It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Thank you. There was no Mason or Freemason connection. Sorry for the confusion.

You have another PM.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Ugh.

It's hard I know, many threads.

Indexes at the beginning link to topics.

It's deep in my memory hole somewhere.

Did we discuss the 13 here? Not completely sure.

I know I have read about them in Q discussions, somewhere.

Bloodlines brought up several times by Q.

I think I will re-read these threads maybe.

So much amazing info, so much volume!

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Musk trying to wiggle from under the cabal's thumb?

Saw this floating around on twitter.

Update on Taking Tesla Private

Why did I say “funding secured”? Going back almost two years, the Saudi Arabian sovereign wealth fund has approached me multiple times about taking Tesla private. They first met with me at the beginning of 2017 to express this interest because of the important need to diversify away from oil. They then held several additional meetings with me over the next year to reiterate this interest and to try to move forward with a going private transaction. Obviously, the Saudi sovereign fund has more than enough capital needed to execute on such a transaction.

article

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

WITH AL WALEED BIN TALAL

I am REALLY enjoying the show!

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

ASE, a few thoughts...

The JFK thing was mined in the earlier threads when Q brought this up. The two take away points. The event was entirely staged, a detailed human sacrifice with all the folks playing a part, with the message being "we the C_A are now in charge." Folks in the years past got bogged down in the wrong part of the event. I also noted some threads back that you can't prove, using standard human logic given to us, that something never happened. So the Original Narrative on JFK was a lie, it had people trying to prove a lie didn't happen, so all they could do was point out inconsistencies. Make sure your narrative is a lie - fusiongps.....

The other point being that the first effort to eradicate the vermin was undertaken then, but of course failed. I would suggest it was bound to fail, in part, as there is zero chance the collective consciousness at the time would have supported in the way it is now. Both the planetary vibration was too low as was the vibration of the population. The fact that Zep was an agent is consistent with that idea.

That failure provided much in the way of understanding. So this time, great pains were taken to include the entire population's energy to support and be a part of, the eradication. This and the vibration of the reality construct is no where near what it was.

The Company was always in charge. Truman wanted to disband them within two years of their creation.

He knew the Monster he had made.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: tiredoflooking

The 13 bloodlines are certainly well worth a serious study, perhaps in a thread of its own, eh?

Good place to start - bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

This is a raw, unedited video that I hope will help give people who are following this story some context. Will also build a thread @GadiNBC on Twitter to fill in more details.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Sick.

Also sick they just let these people out on bail??

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

America First Media Group Makes Stunning Claims in Seth Rich Investigation

Couch then said, as he tweeted last night, that “intelligence that is 100% accurate and verifiable” his group received “this week” shows that there were “two high-ranking members of the Democrat Party” at the same hospital where then-DNC Data Director for Voter Registration Seth Rich was taken after being shot twice in the torso on July 10, 2016. Rich later died in surgery, according to Couch, at Washington MedStar Medical Center, the same hospital where Rep. Steve Scalise was taken after he was shot by a crazed gunman on June 14, 2017 and nearly died. Couch identified the name of the surgeon who operated on Rich and reportedly pronounced him deceased just before 6:00 that morning as the same doctor who worked successfully on Scalise to save his life. “We know this; we can prove this,” Couch said at 5:20. Couch said that he is providing “one week” (3:19) for the two individuals, who he said are “elected,” to “come forward” and “contact our team.” He also said his organization will be subpoenaing the individuals’ telephone records for discovery in two lawsuits filed against AF-MG as a result of its investigation into Rich’s murder.

Lots more at the link

www.thepostemail.com...
edit on 13-8-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

"Q be living in your head"

Mic drop moment for you, sir. Well said.

For that, I give you another coincidence.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Funny, aren't the 11 kids part of the community?

Aholes!

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SplinterSequenceThat also includes the pope and the Vatican.

SS - does that purge of ecclesiastical corruption portend the end of Catholicism, per se? Or simply a cleansed structure which will retain it's authority in Christendom albeit with a purer heart?
edit on 13-8-2018 by srb2001 because: Typo

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Pretty damn crazy that a kid died on this compound and they are being released on bail.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Yes. Yes it is.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Id like to present a possible connection that I have made regarding Q post 765
(I apologize if this has already been mentioned or connected)

It seems to me that what is currently happening is Florida falls pretty much hand in hand with this warning. I'm seeing hardly any media coverage of the mass animal die off. Its currently reached levels of true horror yet as my friends and family continue to post in outcry. I'm seeing no consideration in the news and papers. Its like there's a big hush hush about all that is happening with the exception of direct social media sharing. Perhaps its completely irrelevant or perhaps its something foreseen and expected to happen.

>>562749 Water. Why is this event BIG? What does it signify? Why is NK out of the news? As The World Turns. Q

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Something fishy as per usual.

They were TRAINING KIDS WITH AUTO WEAPONS.

NO DANGER TO THE COMMUNITY?????

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaworu

Ummm, What's happening in Florida and how in the world does it relate to that Q drop?

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Protected. Why? Muslim? Working for the Cabal? They Killed everyone in Waco for the same thing (only not as bad)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaworu

Do you mean the red tide or red algae bloom?

They did declare a state of emergency today to release funding.

Or is this something else with animals?

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
a reply to: toysforadults

Use the ATS search function there are threads on Jane doe and the dropped court case involving Trump and the women who was a child then

As for Russia, the dossier isn’t fake no matter how many Trump supporters say it is

They have compromising material from a couple of Inccidents in Russia, they hint its prostitutes but how old where they?

Funny that didn't come out before he was elected. What a shame, lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join