It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 172
<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SplinterSequence

I would really like an in depth explanation of what you are alluding to in this post.

If you don’t feel comfortable posting it can you please PM me with it?

I would Truly appreciate it.

edit on Sat Aug 11 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed tag

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

link

Y does POTUS keep spelling NELLIE with a Y?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's unprecedented for a TV network (NBC) to make a Twitter post that describes how to delete Tweets, isn't it? These criminals are double STUPID. [FISH]ing is FUN!

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I've played around on that site a little, only to now discover that they have basically every type of decoding tool you could ever need.

Did you check out the "All Tools" page?

Look at the drop down for "Cryptography".

Wow. Much esier than the link I tried (and failed) to PM you.

All Tools>Cryptography

I played around with that filename a bit, but I see nothing.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

who is nelly?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, a few comments on that tweet's spelling/grammar:

1) Four periods instead of an ellipse to start,
2) Fusion NOT FusionGPS,
3) "JUSTICE." should be "JUSTICE". - Maybe this is referencing JUST ICE., as in ICE being n abbreviation,
4) Missing in Action - should have capitalised I on "in"- "I" used to denote missile.

In summary we have "For (4) GPS, Just ICE, missile (i)"?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's unprecedented for a TV network (NBC) to make a Twitter post that describes how to delete Tweets, isn't it? These criminals are double STUPID. [FISH]ing is FUN!

The Peacock may not be proud much longer.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

It bugs me that the President of the United States of America keeps talking like he's one of us... Just another upset, powerless citizen.

Donald Trump is their boss. The boss who can fire all of them. He has certainly never hesitated to do so over the last 40 years of his life.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Did you ever consider the notion that the US government is not the same thing as a family owned business?

No. I suppose you didn't.

I don't suppose Trump did either.
edit on 8/11/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

who is nelly?

Sorry.
Nellie Ohr....Works for Fusion GPS and is the lovely wife of FBI officer Bruce Ohr.
Nellie is an authority on all things Russian...amateur HAM radio operator...and most-likely still C_A.

DOJ official Bruce Ohr communicated with Trump dossier author Steele after FBI cut ties: report

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The Peacock may not be proud much longer.

Sex fiend Matt Laurer's departure didn't hurt NBC. What's going on now to make NBC so paranoid? I must be missing the accusation.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

who is nelly?

Sorry.
Nellie Ohr....Works for Fusion GPS and is the lovely wife of FBI officer Bruce Ohr.
Nellie is an authority on all things Russian...amateur HAM radio operator...and most-likely still C_A.

DOJ official Bruce Ohr communicated with Trump dossier author Steele after FBI cut ties: report

www.foxnews.com...

oh wow, how can they get away with this #????

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

who is nelly?

Sorry.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

The chess and card notation is interesting, as is the Beghilos notation!

Maybe we should use that URL for additional deciphering (rather than just replicate in s/sheet).

edit on 11-8-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Did you ever consider the notion that the US government is not the same thing as a family owned business?

Is it harder for the President of the U.S. to fire a government employee, than it is for a CEO to fire an employee of the company?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

who is nelly?

Sorry.

www.foxnews.com...

"They never thought She would lose"

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Care, what is remarkable is the first reply tweet. I'm guessing it is NOT what they had in mind at all (all james gunn's tweets).

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I took this as NBC telling staff to clear down any potentially evidential tweets - i.e. time to start covering your arses chappies (and chapesses).

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

who is nelly?

Sorry.

www.foxnews.com...

Fundamentally, it's because JEFF SESSIONS and ROD ROSENSTEIN are allowing them to. Did you see the image of the President's last tweet, posted above? JEFF SESSIONS = M.I.A..

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I took this as NBC telling staff to clear down any potentially evidential tweets - i.e. time to start covering your arses chappies (and chapesses).

NBC has an in-house system for communicating with its employees. Why tell the entire world? Nah...they can't be THAT stupid?

top topics

<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join