It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Fantastic. Great insights, such an honest contributor!

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

I’m very honest, you should try it

What have I not been honest about in this thread?

I brought up Trumps Epstein moment when the women involved dropped the case due to death threats

Could it be the the alledged assaults many women have claimed Trump did

How about claiming that many here were a little too eager to watch the frazzldrip video

Time lapse photo of a helicopter the collective and Q say is a missile heading towards AF1 that had to divert

How about Trumps assault on his ex wife Ivanka when he pulled chunks of her hair out in a fit of rage

I have even done a couple of decodes just to show how easily they can be tailored to fit the narrative people are pushing

I’m being honest, that’s all

(post by vinifalou removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: DJW001

DJ,

To look at what you' seem to be suggesting from another angle:

This is a global swamp spanning countries, political parties, sexes and religions.

Are you seriously suggesting that we cannot follow up leads on any people who are Jewish???

No, this is a fantasy concocted to distract conspiracy theorists of every stripe. There is something for everyone: liberals, pedophiles, feminists, Catholics, Jews, homosexuals, UFOs and their concealers... everything but Russian perception engineers. Just saying.

I really doubt it. Whatever it is - it’s definitely not distracting “conspiracy theororists” - it’s engaging them on points that go many levels down below the headlines. If the goal was smoke and mirrors it was done really poorly. When you can arm the “conspiracy theororists” with data and verifiable information that builds a case for these “conspiracies” at a minimum circumstantial level suddenly these are “conspiracies” any longer - they are legitimate questions that need discussion and exploration - which also means your label for the “conspiracy theorists” doesn’t quite fit the group you’re seeking to attack. By your logic, anyone who notices something out of place or connects some dots about anything is a “conspiracy theororist”. No, it’s called critical thinking and being skeptical.

Or, since we’re making statements that are unprovable, maybe all of the groups/things/sects you just listed ARE all or in some part at play here? Equally as plausible as your comment.

I don’t think anyone here has an issue with someone being skeptical of the skeptics - that’s discourse and that’s useful! However, I have also noticed the uptick in nay-sayers of Q - which actually makes me believe this is something real more and tangible than I did before - where there’s smoke there’s fire.

Finally, reading the drops and following the rabbit has reinforced my belief that the Demo party is in trouble and will be for a long time because they just don’t get it - people at large are better off now than they have been in a long time, the proverbial effing of their constituents has been supported by data and is actually being discussed,etc. Most importantly, though, they don’t understand that people like to win and be on the winning team. Most people don’t win much every day - Trump reminded them they are great for existing because they are American and America wins or is always trying to win. I realize misery loves company but with less misery floating around by society doing better and via Q more of the miserableness behind the scenes is coming to light to expose WHY they were miserable (Clinton etc.) they just don’t stand a chance. And what’s their retort? “The Russians!” - it’s all they got.

I hope Q keeps doing what he’s doing and this phenomenon goes more mainstream to bring the conversation to more people!

While I’m here - thanks to everyone for contributing so much content here - it’s a great read!

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Good morning to all...

qdrop.pub is back up again.

Must of been taken off line for a reason...

Qdrop

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Let this one sink -in long and hard

Memo

Is that the memo Q pointed us to, to prepare the public for the President De-Classifying the FISA warrant(s)? It's powerful.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

link

Interesting wording.

"Peter S and his lover" = C_A cover story.
"Lovely Lisa Page" = she's flipped and testified, maybe for far longer then indicated.
"...hurt by these CLOWNS and losers." = obvious. Direct shout out is interesting.
(I may have to get involved, DO NOT DESTROY) = direct threat to something they know is actually going on.

Of course notice the not so subtle point. Lisa and Peter are "clowns" (C_A) and "losers" indicating some form of defeat has occurred. Tied to the barrage of attacks no doubt.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

is this q thing just a trump cult, they ask?

well

it's not NOT a trump cult

i'll say that

How did you draw that conclusion?

I assume one person decided to combine a lowbrow Trump picture with a Q post. Only a single ATS member posted it, another liked it, and there were eight stars at the time of me typing this. Regardless if the picture is liked or not by Trump supporters, there is hardly a way to link those simply interested in Q to being cult-like, in a cult, or remotely close to anything being attributed to the curious, but skeptical.

edit on 11-8-2018 by eisegesis because: Q-UNT FORCE

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

(post by eisegesis removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
New Q drop

“FAKE NEWS consolidation [propaganda arm of the D party].
Define Antitrust Law(s).
www.ftc.gov...📁
The Sherman Act outlaws "every contract, combination, or conspiracy in restraint of trade," and any "monopolization, attempted monopolization, or conspiracy or combination to monopolize."
www.ftc.gov...📁
"The FTC's competition mission is to enforce the rules of the competitive marketplace — the antitrust laws. These laws promote vigorous competition and protect consumers from anticompetitive mergers and business practices."
Reconcile.
+GOOG
+FB
+TWITTER
[CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN]
Q [quote]
qdrop.pub...

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
So I'm reading an article about JA and Roger Stone and this part sticks out to me:

"Please ask Assange for any State or HRC e-mail from August 10 to August 30--particularly on August 20, 2011," Stone wrote, according to the Journal. He had no formal role with Mr. Trump's campaign at the time.

Seem's a very specific request, what was going on on August 20th, 2011? Sound like he knows something.

Stone wanted emails from Wikileaks about Clinton's alleged role in disrupting a supposed Libyan peace deal in 2011 when she was secretary of state, according to the Journal.

Link to Article

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Can you clarify what it is you were eluding to?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The biggest mind bender for me on this trip down the tunnel is the space side.

Everybody picking a side about a space force and such whilst Private entities with no accountability forge forward.

Happening all across tech.

This is seperates the people from the power, and concentrates it. Space... The final frontier.....

October September timeframe, maybe from the schedule, they're will be some technolical demonstrations ?

launch schedule

The future is now
edit on 8112018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 8112018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: pavil

Can you clarify what it is you were eluding to?

I added a second quote, seems to be Stone thought the Clinton run State Dept Scuttled Peace talks in Libya on that date.

First I have heard of such a claim.

new topics

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join