It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Q#1842

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.139 📁
Aug 11 2018 12:12:31 (EST)
These people are stupid!
www.cohenmilsteinprocessserver.com...📁
"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself."
Discovery.
thehill.com...📁
Do you believe in coincidences?
We have the source.
Q

"We have the source."

This is absurd. This was filed on April 20, 2018 from near as I can tell. The list of defendants includes "guccifer 2.0" which begs the question: how did they serve this alleged person, and did the serve the person who's name is on the MSWord copy used to create the BS?

Of course Q is drawing attention to the completely STUPID, as in BEYOND stupid inclusion of JA as a defendant: defendant. In case you have confusion as to why naming him as a defendant is BEYOND stupid, have a listen to this interview. JA all but names SR as leaker

So they listed the very person that will kill the entire Russia Narrative as not a witness, but as a DEFENDANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having said that I refuse to read the rest of this doc on the grounds that throwing pencils into the ceiling of my office will serve me better.
edit on 11-8-2018 by crankyoldman because: added aburdity

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
NEW Q Message #1844 at: qmap.pub...

Perfectly illustrates why the Media Outlets have a "hive" mindset. In 1983, 50 companies controlled 90% of the media. By 2011, that had shrunk to just SIX (6!) companies controlling 90% of the U.S. media.

And she still lost, LOL.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Read the lawsuit's "Introduction" paragraph:

www.cohenmilsteinprocessserver.com...

It reads like something they wrote the day after Hillary lost. It bears no resemblence to what is now known.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Read the lawsuit's "Introduction" paragraph:

www.cohenmilsteinprocessserver.com...

It reads like something they wrote the day after Hillary lost. It bears no resemblence to what is now known.

I'm beyond lost as to how these folks could be that out of touch. Granted, the way these things work is the dingbats who know nothing hire lawyers, who's job it is to do exactly what the client wants and cash the check. What's nuts to me, as I posted the other day, is SR was a diehard dem. The truth reveal is "ladies and gentleman, a diehard, full on patriotic democrat was appalled at what he saw, he leaked information and got killed."

Of course that nagging underlying thing is: it is not the information in the emails that matters, only the source. The DNC wants the leaker punished, ironically he is now dead like they want. I love irony.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Nice breakdown Cranky...definitely chuckled when I saw the "lovely" and "clowns" wording. Did you notice the edits? Seems Trump added a space between "messages" and "to" and also removed a trailing period (less important).

Messages received.

edit on 11-8-2018 by erikthegreen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

Looks like the President is labeling all the wives and mistresses as "lovely". Nellie Ohr = "lovely"? (barf)

Latest Trump Tweet: twitter.com...

edit on 8/11/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
More background to the NM Muslim compound. I thought maybe that with the research done here, there may be more connections to be made:

Father Of New Mexico Islamist Compound Leader Is Linda Sarsour's 'Mentor'

Sarsour, co-chair of the Women's March on Washington, has become the face of ISNA. She spoke at an ISNA conference in Chicago last summer in which she praised Wahhaj Sr. as her "favorite person" and called on U.S. Muslims to wage political jihad against the Trump administration. Since that time she has been working to elect far-left Democrats to public office such as Dr. Abdul El-Sayed in Michigan, Alexandria Ocasia-Cortez in New York, and Stacy Abrams in Georgia.

A quote from Sarsour:

And to my favorite person in this room, that’s mutual, is Imam Siraj Wahhaj, who has been a mentor, motivator, and encourager of mine. Someone who has taught me to speak truth to power, and not worry about the consequences. Someone who has taught me that we are on this earth to please Allah and only Allah, and that we are not here to please any man or woman on this earth. So I am grateful to you Imam Siraj, and you might think this is weird, but every once in a while, when I get into that deep dark place, Imam Siraj comes and talks to me. And he helps me to emerge out of those places, so I’m grateful to you Imam Siraj, and may Allah bless you and protect you for a long time for our community, because we need you now more than ever.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

I’m very honest, you should try it

Actually, you're not.

In fact I’m sure you will remember this but Most of the Longtime Q collective in here where honestly wanting to watch that alledged HRC video online, says it all

and,

How about claiming that many here were a little too eager to watch the frazzldrip video

What you're actually insinuating, if not directly saying here, is that members on this forum wanted to see graphically depaved videos for their own morbid self-gratification. The intent is to paint others here as being just as morally depraved as the intended subject.

The agrgument is neither clever, nor honest, nor worthy of considering respctfully. Those quotes from you show a moral depravity and lack for common decency in formulating an argument, not honesty.

Please, show quotes, whith the names of the poster which back your statements to prove me wrong.

You can't and you won't.

There is a stark difference between: a. wanting to know if videos exist, b.wanting them to come to the attention of authorities if they exist, c. wanting the world to know if they exist, d. wanting to view them for any reason.

You went staight to choice d., and in doing so painted a blank canvas with a broad brush while looking through eyes blinded by hate.

You would be wise to retract you statements, and openly apologize to the contributors in this forum for such slanderous remarks.

Be well, citizen.

edit on 11-8-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Pretty sure "all but" won't cut it in court.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Bill Maher about Q

edit on 11-8-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

That was a proper dressing down. GJ

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
US MILITARY EXTREME COLD WEATHER PARKA GEN III

The Storm has arrived-be prepared--

www.keepshooting.com...

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
10 Aug 2018 - 2:35:30 PM
Patriots-
We are under [extreme] heavy attack by [3] intel agencies [Foreign & Domestic].
We are in comm/coordination w/ necessary division(s).
STAY STRONG.
STAY TOGETHER.
Q

edit on 11-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nowayreally

Zero-Day Shop Opens the Floodgates for People to Sell Exploits to Governments

Crowdfense, a Dubai-based company which buys exploits from researchers and then sells them to government agencies, is making it somewhat easier for people who may not usually sell exploits to get into the industry.

Thursday, the company announced its so-called Vulnerability Research Platform, where researchers can submit and sell individual exploits, rather than requiring a full chain. It provides a web interface for researchers to communicate and coordinate their sale to Crowdfense. The idea is to streamline the acquisition and submission process, as well as draw in researchers who may not ordinarily sell to firms like Crowdfense.

“We are now dealing with researchers who are not on the market,” Andrea Zapparoli Manzoni, the director of Crowdfense, told Motherboard in an interview at the annual Black Hat hacking conference on Thursday.

Israeli cybersecurity firm says Whatsapp flaw allows hacking of messages

Israeli cybersecurity firm Check Point Software Technologies said Wednesday it had uncovered a security flaw in Whatsapp, that could allow hackers to modify and send fake messages in the popular social messaging app.

Check Point said the vulnerability gives a hacker the possibility “to intercept and manipulate messages sent by those in a group or private conversation” as well as “create and spread misinformation.”

It said the flaw allows bad actors to use the ‘quote’ feature in a group conversation to change the identity of the sender, even if that person is not a member of the group; to alter the text of someone else’s reply, essentially putting words in their mouth; to send a private message to another group participant that is disguised as a public message for all, so when the targeted individual responds, it’s visible to everyone in the conversation.

Quick examples:

Snapchat:

A spokesperson has confirmed to Motherboard that a May update for the Snapchat iOS app exposed a "small amount" of its source code, and that someone posted that code to GitHub.

...it appears that at least some people had a chance to grab the code before it was taken down. Security researchers appeared to be sharing the source material among each other. You might not see an in-the-wild exploit as a result, but this could lead to the discovery of vulnerabilities that Snap hasn't patched with subsequent updates.

www.theinquirer.net...

www.engadget.com...

Apple's iBoot firmware:

Having access to the source code of iBoot gives iOS security researchers a better chance to find vulnerabilities that could lead to compromising or jailbreaking the device, Levin said. That means hackers could have an easier time finding flaws and bugs that could allow them to crack or decrypt an iPhone. And, perhaps, this leak could eventually allow advanced programmers to emulate iOS on non Apple platforms.

motherboard.vice.com...

www.theregister.co.uk...

Sleep tight.

edit on 11-8-2018 by eisegesis because: don't let the Russians bite

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen

Nice breakdown Cranky...definitely chuckled when I saw the "lovely" and "clowns" wording. Did you notice the edits? Seems Trump added a space between "messages" and "to" and also removed a trailing period (less important).

Messages received.

Greetings ETG,

Good Catch. The "beautiful nellie ohr" is revealing again. Seems ham radio queen (what was her handle btw) has a new hat. Though Bruce does not get the same shout out. What cracks me up is Trump is leaking...

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: erikthegreen

Looks like the President is labeling all the wives and mistresses as "lovely". Nellie Ohr = "lovely"? (barf)

Latest Trump Tweet: twitter.com...

Might be important...
Trump spells Nellie Ohr's first name "Nelly".

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I'm not sure if that interpretation is right, but i just bought some cold weather gear.

I'm a sucker for good, quality clothing.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
#1845 & #1846

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Post 1847 up

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: a92e3a No.2556980 📁
Aug 11 2018 14:21:45 (EST) NEW
How do you prevent the public release of incriminating acts that would forever strip their power away?
How do you BIND the hands of POTUS?

Two-Pronged SITU.
>>Test strength of midterms through private analysis (win/loss ratio)
>>Analysis below key metric w/o chance for recovery - START A WAR.
Think missile(s) accidentally fired.
Against WHO?
Relationships are VERY IMPORTANT.
The SHARING of INFORMATION IS VERY IMPORTANT.
Q

Control the thing that is formost in the minds of the voting public.

Starting an maintaining a war does that.

Launching a misssile into your own country would do that as well.

Having open communications with other countries, friend, competitor, or sworn enemy, mitigates the chances of using war, or threat of war, as a means of control.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CaPpedDoG

Q missed a chance to show how in the loop they are and instead are left to comment on a plane with a Q in the model's name, a day after. Weak sauce.

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join