It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jews

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The chosen people who made a deal with God himself. But it's obviously not to their advantage, after everything they've been through, I feel comfortable making such a broad statement.
So what was the deal about? My guess is soul-immortality. While us commoners still have to work and earn our eternal life they got it guaranteed long ago. Now acting as test probes if we get consumed by hate and jealousy or if we can see them as what they are, ordinary people with an extra link to god.
What do you think the deal they made was about if not that?

edit on 8/2/2018 by Blaine91555 because: restored post removed in error

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Jesus was a blood sacrifice to God to guarantee eternal life, obviously.
Every Christian that gives their life to Jesus, is really just strengthening the Jews pact with God.
They fooled us all.
edit on 2-8-2018 by o0oTOPCATo0o because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

The jews made their deal long before Jesus, what you say makes no sense. I would even go so far and say Jesus was a jew so he was born with that special link to god too. He couldn't have accomplished what he did if he wouldn't have been. Probably.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Uh, no different than any culture who believes they're actually the 'chosen' people (hint, its all hokum).

Rather its probably more profitable to analyze the physiological conditions inherent in ALL humans that causes us to seek to elevate ourselves (and by proxy our 'tribe') above others for a plethora of reasons.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Physiological conditions? Or you mean psychological conditions?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Physiological conditions? Or you mean psychological conditions?

Woops, damn auto-correct. Good catch, I indeed meant Psychological.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

you are correct sir.

Avodah Zara 5a.

The Gemara answers: Reish Lakish said his statement in accordance with the opinion of that tanna. As it is taught in a baraita that Rabbi Yosei says: The Jewish people accepted the Torah only in order that the Angel of Death would not rule over them.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Thank you so much looks like the bit of information I was looking for.

Well then the question still remains why they attract so much irrational hate for centuries?
edit on 2-8-2018 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

Oddly enough, we in the modern era have come to a point in our social evolution where we look at cultures that practiced human sacrifice with shock and derision, yet we have built a religion entirely based upon just that, even worse a Father requiring his own son be tortured and murdered.

Is this lost on everyone?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

a reply to: dashen

Thank you so much looks like the bit of information I was looking for.

Well then the question still remains why they attract so much irrational hate for centuries?

Its not that difficult of a question to answer. In as brief a summary as I can posit: Humans evolved in tribes, became successful because we aggressively warred with each other and propagated evolution towards a baseline psychological state of 'otherizing' anyone who wasn't in our own tribe to make it easier to war with and kill them. Extrapolate that hundreds of thousands of years down the timeline and we're still suffering from this evolved ingrained condition to seek to de-humanize those not in our 'tribe' (and the Jews just happen to be a really obvious example of this).

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Jesus sacrifices himself. He was the one becoming revolutionary no one forced him to pick a fight with the authorities. Self sacrifice is the price of freedom in every revolution even today.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

The chosen people who made a deal with God himself. But it's obviously not to their advantage, after everything they've been through, I feel comfortable making such a broad statement.
So what was the deal about? My guess is soul-immortality. While us commoners still have to work and earn our eternal life they got it guaranteed long ago. Now acting as test probes if we get consumed by hate and jealousy or if we can see them as what they are, ordinary people with an extra link to god.
What do you think the deal they made was about if not that?

You're making the same mistake as the Jews by thinking that you can work and earn your way to eternal life.

The "deal" being that God will allow them to live in the land that he promised them in peace, otherwise known in the Bible as the "Millennial Kingdom". It's not exactly the deal they thought they were getting though. Only a third of the Jews who are living will survive and make it into the kingdom to live out a thousand years here on earth before the believers are transported to the "New Jerusalem".

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Sure that's plausible. But no one writers a whole book about the Mekka or Rome conspiracy to take over the world. Why is that?
edit on 2-8-2018 by Peeple because: Auto

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

I don't think the deal was about something as short and fragile as one human life. That would have been stupid.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Sure that's plausible. Bit no one writers a whole book about the Mekka or Rome conspiracy to take over the world. Why is that?

Well Rome was a rather large empire in its heyday, so we could chalk that up to its just on the downhill slope at this point. I imagine by 'Mekka' you mean the city of Mecca in Suadi Arabia and are inferring the general Muslim world, which we don't have to search very far (even within our beloved ATS) to find conspiracy threads detailing the Muslim takeover of the world.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

If I understand your question correctly, Muhammad took the Bible, twisted and changed it to claim that the only ones who will be saved and will rule are the Muslims, thus the Islamic religion. According to them, all Jews are condemned along with everyone else who is not Muslim.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

They are just human.

Sacks of meat and blood like the rest of us.

No being chosen or special.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I meant Christians and Muslim conspiracy. And the zionist protocols or however they're called were for a time accepted by states. That's not the same like a few nuts on ATS say it.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

edit on 2-8-2018 by MoonunitZap because: error , apologies

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

edit on 2-8-2018 by MoonunitZap because: in error, apologies

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join