It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I could use some help

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Ive been a member here many years, and love the community and the fellowship.

Ive had some health problems and now turn to you, as some of you might have some insight.
I have sought a second opinion on the fact that this health issue, is not my liver........yet all signs
point to otherwise.

I trust my good friends here, maybe they have some ideas on where to look or other options.

About a year ago, i started noticing that when I ate, it mattered not what, be in veggies, starches, what not, I felt extremely bloated.
I was 195 lbs at the time and 13% body fat on my way to a body building competition......this went away for a while.

About October of 2017 i fell off a roof and got hairline fractures in my back, as you can imagine this put an end to my lifting career and routine.

Things got worse.

I Started eating like crap on occasion, and drinking more than normal and I notice this started happening more, and I started having severe heartburn,
no matter what I ate.

As thigns have progressed.......its gotten so much worse, I have gained 20 lbs, yet cannot keep food down? I eat a half a can of soup and feel ive had a 4 course meal
I constantly feel bloated, no appetite even though I know i should eat, and when I do it comes back up.

I am miserable, in pain,bloated, gainging weight from god knows where, and no docs have any answers.

My apendix, galbladder, kidneys have all come back ok, my Liver was a bit elevated, but i had been out with friends a few days before.

Not asking for "medical" advice , just ......any lead.......please...I feel like im dying....honestly, and 3 doctors so far have NOTHING.......

up until now, Other than being over weight a bit in my early teens, I have NO health problems....

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Do you drink much alcohol ?... especially beer ?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It sounds as though the hairline fracture is causing some swelling, which may be the reason you're feeling bloated. The food may be your body trying to compensate for the injury as a kind of buffer. I'm only speculating, but that would be my guess.

As for the heart burn, if you can tollerate apple cider vinegar-the one with the Mother in it, mixed with water, will get rid of that problem.

edit on 30-7-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Stomach issues perhaps?

Might be an ulcer... or some blockage in the intestines

Maybe you could try a keto diet, and drink lots of water

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
Do you drink much alcohol ?... especially beer ?

No, I use to, though and that was my main concern, I was a musician for a lot of years so, i reckon its not out of the question

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

It sounds as though the hairline fracture is causing some swelling, which may be the reason you're feeling bloated. The food may be your body trying to compensate for the injury as a kind of buffer. I'm only speculating, but that would be my guess.

As for the heart burn, if you can tollerate apple cider vinegar-the one with the Mother in it, mixed with water, will get rid of that problem.

brother i cant tolerate anything in my gut honestly, anything i drink other than water, tea or anything like that sits on top, and gets thrown back up.

I had chicken soup today, half a can......and it didnt stay.......it hasnt always been this bad but its gotten progressively worse over the last 6 months.

As disgusting as it is.......my bowels? not much, and its about as neon yellow as you can get and not much at that.......i know thats gross but........

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

It could also be parasites.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   

It's possible that you've dislodged a few parasites. Have you tried green black walnut wormwood complex tincture? It kills everything.
edit on 30-7-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I've endured intense heartburn bs for some years, its been becoming more clear than a simple ulcers assumption as digestion slows a lot with the sorts that really set it off. OTC Zantac has been a blessing since I started going with it. After several days on in a row I can even sometimes eat some of the worst symptom causers without needing the stuff. Maybe it'll help you.

Ansd it never hurts to get quality curcumin (turmeric extracts / fresh roots) for inflammation and liver health.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

As disgusting as it is.......my bowels? not much, and its about as neon yellow as you can get and not much at that.......i know thats gross but........

Sounds like you're basically digesting bile... So nothing in your stomach

IF you have heartburn all the time, and pain... ask the doctor for an ultrasound...

Even the smallest ulcer and be extremely painful... and they always get worse without treatment

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

brother i cant tolerate anything in my gut honestly, anything i drink other than water, tea or anything like that sits on top, and gets thrown back up.

I had chicken soup today, half a can......and it didnt stay.......it hasnt always been this bad but its gotten progressively worse over the last 6 months.

Something is pinching your duodenum shut perhaps..inflammation of some kind.

This is just a wildly intuitive guess made based on the posts I've seen.

You feel hungry, but don't want to eat yeah?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Brother at this point, im not even hungry anymore....and thats all greek to me lol

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

It's possible that you've dislodged a few parasites. Have you tried green black walnut wormwood complex tincture? It kills everything.

i havent even heard of the camoflauge upsidedown, redhead super root..........

Im making lite, of it, but I know its serious, pardon my sense of humor

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Hypertensive peristalsis.

I'm fairly sure I have this but there isn't much you can do except treat the symptoms.

I avoid using PPIs for heartburn and use h2s instead. Tums make me feel dehydrated so I dont use them. If I eat late it's bad news every time. For breakfast I stick with a meal replacement like Titan7.

Also I avoid alcohol entirely and that seemed to help. When I had a drink I felt great but next day the heartburn was unbearable.
edit on 30-7-2018 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I need to take a week off from work to do that crap, no pun intended.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   
First I'd like to say ... Keep going to different doctors until you find the one who helps and solves the problem ... Even think about a Chinese herbalist . ... Second , it sounds to me like its digestive . It really sounds like your gall bladder ... Do you get heart palpitations ? ...it sounds like your producing bile but not processing it correctly .... . Or Maybe you did more damage then you thought when you fell off the ladder .... Could you have bruised your gallbladder or pancrease?
And you may want to try drinking Greek mountain tea . It is great to aid with inflammation and digestive issues ...it's also called Sideritis tea . You can order it off amazon.
edit on 30-7-2018 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Brother at this point, im not even hungry anymore....and thats all greek to me lol

Along with my guess, several other members seem to think it is intestinal related, possibly blockage due to one thing or another. You're gaining weight because what you do take in probably isn't going anywhere..

I would go to the docs and tell them about your bowel movements in detail.

This is not something that will come back in a blood test. They may decide to do some GI camera work or scopes (not as bad as it sounds, I promise.)

Good luck and let us know how it turns out. Best wishes

edit on 30-7-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

good questiosn to all of it i have no idea.

Up until a year ago honstly, ive been almost godlike in my ability to heal from stuff even from when I was younger......

Then all the sudden this stuff hit....

TBH I only eat because I know im suppose to, Im not hungry ever, I dont get hunger paigns ......and if i do eat, it feels like it sits on top of my gut......

I perplexed because im gaining fat, and weight , but not eating NEAR even what i use to when i was body building.

I have to say , I do have a LOT more back pain, than i use to, I thought maybe it was because of the fall, but im wondering if it couldnt be masked now because of a health condition.

One thing I wondered, twisted gut? would it cause that?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Anxiety and depression?

I have PTSD and can get similar problems.

Simethicone helps my tummy a lot. Very cheap, gentle, and good med. It is the make-your-tummy-feel-good med that is in Imodium.

Swimming helps relieve symptoms. I have a messed up back, shoulder, leg, and arm... so swimming is great exercise. Also releases anxiety hormones.

Not eating after 6pm. Only water after 6.

Bland dinner, if I eat anything spicy it has to be by 2-3. Even Cheese Pizza is too much in evening.

Hope this helps.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   

i havent even heard of the camoflauge upsidedown, redhead super root..........

Im making lite, of it, but I know its serious, pardon my sense of humor

No, but i'm sure it's heard of you

pun intended.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join