It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail videos

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
See my critique of clowney's video at

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not you, ANOK; you are not allowed to look.

Why, you scared I'll fill it full of holes LOL?

Your critique's not worth the time it took you to write it.
Or mine to read it!

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Cliff's video shows more evidence FOR chemtrails than you have shown against them.

Once again you fail to understand the proceses of logic and how they apply to scientific study.

One can not prove a negative as you claim we are trying to do. It is up to you to prove your claims. We will look at the evidence that you present to support your theory and examine it for scientific validity. We will apply Occam's razor to your evidence.

So far, nothing that has been presented in support of chemtrails has passed that test.

Cliff's video shows nothing that can be validated though simple repeatable scientific tests.

Have you even looked at the so called scientific tests that Cliff has posted on his web site?

They are pathetic.

They are so full of problems and holes as to be totally worthless.

The sad thing is, he could have easily improved the quality of the data produced by his tests. The fact that he did not only underscores the fact that he thrives on ambiguity. The people who believe his data is accurate are, unfortunately, unable to distinguish between quality scientific research and crap.

I'll tell you what. You name the one thing that, above all else, you think is the best evidence for chemtrails.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

I'll tell you what. You name the one thing that, above all else, you think is the best evidence for chemtrails.

Credible witness's who know the difference between a normal contrail and one that isn't. And that includes me.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Credible witness's who know the difference between a normal contrail and one that isn't. And that includes me.

Wow talk about the classic example of a circular argument.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I guess I'm uninformed when it comes to chemtrails....but whats the big deal?....smokish looking matter coming from planes right?...is this just causes by the fuel burning/exhaust fumes/etc.?...Ive seen these for years and years.........

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by GB2005
I guess I'm uninformed when it comes to chemtrails....but whats the big deal?....smokish looking matter coming from planes right?...is this just causes by the fuel burning/exhaust fumes/etc.?...Ive seen these for years and years.........

Chemtrails do no exist. What some people claim are chemtrails are just ordinary contrails. There really is no big deal about contrails. (well, almost, but I will get to that in a moment)

The chemtrail beleivers argue that there is an actual program to "spray" us with some noxious chemical, as yet still unidentified. They live in fear of some unidentified boogyman in an airplane.

That doesn't meant that there aren't issues with contrails, there are. There are questions about the impact of excessive contrail formation on the climate.

Chemtrail believers never want to talk about that, they just want to believe that there is someone up there that is trying to deliberately spray them.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GB2005

Watch the video's posted in this thread, ignore the debunkers and make your own mind up....

And Howard I'm sick of saying this but we don't think they are purposely spraying us OK. We are not scared of anything, fear has nothing to do with this.
If that's what you think then your macho attitude is what is blinding you to the truth. You are scared to admit this could be true cause it threatens your manhood...How weak is that?

[edit on 27/2/2005 by ANOK]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The thing that scares me the most. I've never eye witnessed a contrail being made that actually stayed in the air. It's like the prolonged life ones come out of no where.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aether
The thing that scares me the most. I've never eye witnessed a contrail being made that actually stayed in the air. It's like the prolonged life ones come out of no where.

Seeing them being made is the only thing that can really make you believe. Some days there will be 4-5 jets in the air, some spraying, some returning to refill. One day they were spraying particularly low and I went outside and took pics. I've heard of people getting dizzy on spray days but I have never experienced it until this time. Got dizzy real quick and a headache and was seeing green spots.

Apparently our debunkers believe that our government was a very different government in the 50's and 60's in which aerial spraying operations are documented and published by the military.

US Planes sprayed Wilshire with Sarin

The Military Sprayed germs on US Cities

[edit on 28-2-2005 by joepits]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
ANOK says he believes because ANOK believes and he trusts ANOK.

Oooo-kay!

Meanwhile, you choose not to address the critique of Carniecon's film, because you have the real information from someone that you trust and who has never liedt to you:

Yourself.

Oooo-kay!

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
ANOK - what happened to your avatar? Did it just read one of your posts?

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Oooo-kay!

Meanwhile, you choose not to address the critique of Carniecon's film, because you have the real information from someone that you trust and who has never liedt to you:

Yourself.

Oooo-kay!

WTF are you talking about?

[edit on 28/2/2005 by ANOK]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
ANOK - what happened to your avatar? Did it just read one of your posts?

NO mate, she just can't believe all these closed minds...

AP&F...

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Oooo-kay!

Yourself.

Oooo-kay!

WTF are you talking about?

you fail to recognize that you have created a circular argument by citing yourself as an authority.

blissful are the ignorant

There are many incompetent people in the world. Dr. David Dunning is haunted by the fear he might be one of them.

Dunning, a professor of psychology at Cornell, worries about this because, according to his research, most incompetent people do not know they are incompetent.

On the contrary. People who do things badly, Dunning has found in studies conducted with a graduate student, Justin Kruger, are usually supremely confident of their abilities -- more confident, in fact, than people who do things well.

"I began to think that there were probably lots of things that I was bad at and I didn't know it," Dunning said.

One reason that the ignorant also tend to be the blissfully self-assured, the researchers believe, is that the skills required for competence often are the same skills necessary to recognize competence.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   

you fail to recognize that you have created a circular argument by citing yourself as an authority.

OK maybe I didn't put into words correctly what I meant, but I think calling me ignorant is a little out of line.

The question asked was, what do I think is the strongest evidence for chemtrails, and what I meant was I think it is credible witnesses, of which there are many. People who know enough about aircraft to recognize abnormal aircraft activity, and added to all the other eye witness acounts and documentaries such as the one dh posted, I believe something is going on.
Anyway instead of attacking me personaly how about getting back to the subject?

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   

ok, I believe I asked you some questions on one of these threads. . .

apc

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
AMOK if anything persuaded me to think the possibility exists for something to indeed be going on in our skies that we are not told being about, it was that article you posted in the other thread.

However, the documentary posted was the biggest waste of time and an absolute joke. A day or two ago I, a skeptic, sat with an open mind for the 1.5 hour length of the video, and all it did was make me hate the narrator's whiney voice and take a greater view of chemtrail'ists to be even bigger whacks. Unfortunately my perception of the entire video may have been altered by the opening statements, the foundation of the documentary. "See these contrails, they dissipate moments after forming. See these that dont dissipate and persist for hours, these are chemtrails." Nonsense. As previously stated, humidity and vapor saturation levels at different altitudes determine how long it takes for a condensation trail to dissipate, and they easily can last all day. Because of these opening remarks Im sure my view of the rest of the video was tainted, regardless I still want my hour and a half back.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
ANOK says:

"Anyway instead of attacking me personaly how about getting back to the subject?"

Good. Suppose you respond to my critique of Carniecon's TV show. To be exact:

Carniecom's "pilot" is never shown or identified, which means he could be anyone you want him to be.

Carniecom never addressed the biggest critique of his "barium" theory, which is that barium compounds are extremely common and plentiful components of coal-fired electrical generating plants all over the country.

He never mentioned that if there were traces of aluminum in the "chem-trails" as so many "chem-trail" devotees say, these would have stuck out like sore thumbs in all the doppler radar pictures we see floating around the Internet -- and none of them do, of course.

Carniecom never went into any detail about the laboratories that were supposed to have actually tested his stuff, such as their name, addresss, researcher, printed reports, contacts, etc.

He never once attempted to defend all the critiques of the infamous "Therese Aigner" research, which was blown out of the water within a week of its posting as the "real, honest-to-god proof", etc.

As a matter of fact, almost everything you saw on the video are just pictures of contrails, discussions about people who "prefer not to be named", and creepy music.

Now, if the video had actually answered questions like
(1) What studies were done on "chem-trails" collected in situ, or
(2) What labs were used in his testing program, or
(3) A description and rationale for Carniecom 's microscopy of erythrocytes and what they could possibly have to do with "chem-trails", or
(4) An interview of a real government person, with his or ner name available, or
(5) A correlation between contrails and hospital admissions, or
(6) Any discussion by people about the correlation betweer HAARP and Barium and VTRPE technology and "chem-trails" .....

..But he never does. Carniecom never really says anything in his video that you can hang your hat on.

No evidence.

No coherent studies.

No lab tests.

No chain of possession.

Nothing.

Now, ANOK, can you come up with any particular part of the video where you can say: "Yes! There's evidence!! There's a lab report! There's proof! ..."

Can you?

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   

ok, I believe I asked you some questions on one of these threads. . .

Well then we finally both agree on something eh?

But actualy the most I've called you is closed minded, I've been called ignorant, stupid, a fool, gullable and probably others I don't remember.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
ANOK, are you going to get back on the subject at hand and respond to the assertions -- or not?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join