It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail videos

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
ANOK, are you going to get back on the subject at hand and respond to the assertions -- or not?

You're not worth the time. Hell discussing this isn't worth the time. There are those who know in their heart that something is going on, there are those who don't know what to think and there are people like you who insist nothing is going on.

Most people have already made up their mind. The next step is for those who believe in chemtrails to discuss how to maintain good health amidst the spraying. I don't think its ever going to stop so we might as well just bear with it.

[edit on 28-2-2005 by joepits]

[edit on 28-2-2005 by joepits]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   
From the web site if the 910th wing of the US air force. This at least proves that the USAF is equipped and has aeriel spraying capabilities. We're are getting closer.

www.afrc.af.mil...

www.afrc.af.mil...

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
oh dang, i cant stop laughing

dh

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by tortillabuns4u
oh dang, i cant stop laughing

You watch Carnicom's video
That's funny?

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Laughter has been said to be a reaction something we cannot or do not want to understand.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hey Armpits

You're not worth the time. Hell discussing this isn't worth the time. There are those who know in their heart that something is going on, there are those who don't know what to think and there are people like you who insist nothing is going on.

Because there isn't anything going on. What is truely amazing is people of the Insane Cloude Posse, like you, have yet to provide any real evidence of anything. Every time something "new and wonderful" hits the net it is usually (and quickly) found to be a lie/hoax/scam.

So... When are you and the rest of the Chicken Little Brigade going to come up with some real evidence? I'll give you a clue card--- NEVER! Because there isn't any!

-Traveler

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by joepits
Laughter has been said to be a reaction something we cannot or do not want to understand.

Or something we find ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   

This at least proves that the USAF is equipped and has aeriel spraying capabilities.

Never tried to hide it. So your point is?????

We're are getting closer.

That was old news 5 years ago. Where were you??

-Traveler

dh

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
For reactions from the ct's you need to get it out
Discharge is always good
Retention is bad
educate-yourself.org...
ps the Carnicom video is presented on Alex Jones' prisonplanet.tv
This is spreading

[edit on 3-3-2005 by dh]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   

ps: the Carnicom video is presented on Alex Jones' prisonplanet.tv
This is spreading

Boy am I glad. They guys at work thought I was making things up about a bunch of loonie idiots on the internet who steadfastly believe that the CONtrails in the sky were everything but CONtrails.

With the Carnicom video I was able to prove that there really are a bunch of loonie idiots.

-Traveler

dh

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Traveler

ps: the Carnicom video is presented on Alex Jones' prisonplanet.tv
This is spreading

Boy am I glad. They guys at work thought I was making things up about a bunch of loonie idiots on the internet who steadfastly believe that the CONtrails in the sky were everything but CONtrails.

With the Carnicom video I was able to prove that there really are a bunch of loonie idiots.

-Traveler

You've proven yourself the most vulnerable idiot of all, Traveler
The one who accepts the official line
Under control and definitely lunatic

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Duh: You've proven yourself the most vulnerable idiot of all, Traveler
The one who accepts the official line
Under control and definitely lunatic

Now there’s a pithy comeback.

< sigh >

I suppose I should feel slighted and demand that the moderators ban you from the forums. I mean, that’s what happens at all the other Kook-trails forums when anyone dares question the group-think. I dare you to mention on CTTUSA that you’ve come to the conclusion that chemtrails are a hoax and see how long you’ll last. And you have the audacity to say I’m under control and only accept the party line.

Don’t worry, I’m logged in as a member there also regardless of what Lori and Vicky say. (So are a bunch of other debunkers).

-Traveler

dh

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Traveler

Now there’s a pithy comeback.

< sigh >

I suppose I should feel slighted and demand that the moderators ban you from the forums. -Traveler

I think you began with condemning the many contributors as lunatic
"Insane Cloude Posse"
You said it first

[edit on 4-3-2005 by dh]

apc

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I dont see how not thinking condensation trails are pumped full of chemicals or some other matter is a party line...
I had never even heard about chemtrails until a few weeks ago in this forum. My first reaction was: ..............what? Uhhmmm.............
I watched a nice long documentary on them... same reaction.
I read all the evidence and observations... same reaction.
All reactions copywritten by me.
I think there's a bit of confusion here as to what the party line is.

I got a whole bunch of quartz all around me.. yep.. iiiity bitty quartz everywhere. Lotta copper too. Think Im protected?

dh

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
I dont see how not thinking condensation trails are pumped full of chemicals or some other matter is a party line...
I had never even heard about chemtrails until a few weeks ago in this forum. My first reaction was: ..............what? Uhhmmm.............
I watched a nice long documentary on them... same reaction.
I read all the evidence and observations... same reaction.
All reactions copywritten by me.
I think there's a bit of confusion here as to what the party line is.

I got a whole bunch of quartz all around me.. yep.. iiiity bitty quartz everywhere. Lotta copper too. Think Im protected?

The quartz converts and orders that's all
Protection? -no
Wrap it a bundle of orgone generation (resin and metal shavings) and
Who knows?

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
i believe iive hve chem trails near me.. methuen massachusetts. ... see the descriptions then look n the sky and .. yap

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Something like these?

[edit on 7-3-2005 by flurfl]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by HukdUnFonixWerks
i believe iive hve chem trails near me.. methuen massachusetts. ... see the descriptions then look n the sky and .. yap

The chemicals appear to have affected you quite badly. Perhaps some quartz would help.

apc

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
There needs to be a "snicker" emoticon...

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I have to admit here I have been some what of sceptic on this whole issue. I recently spent the time to watch the whole Carnicom video (interesting) mentioned on this posting. Although I am sill not totally convinced after spending some more time looking into it I am left with even more questions. I know there are some here who have beaten on the whole chemtrail thing as a hoax and that they are just persistent contrails.

I guess I am looking for more help I have spent some time looking at official legidement weather and government sites for definitions on what a contrail is but more importantly the conditions in which they can occur. If they are persistent then I was not able to find any thing that explained the differences between short and persitnat contrails. To my amazement I found many gov. sites actually have contradicting information mostly the levels in the atmosphere and the humidity levels. I am now even more confused then before. Maybe some one here has had better luck finding this information. Can some one point me in the right direction? There has to be an official site (no personal opinions please) out there that 1. Defines a contrail and the difference persistant contrails and normal ones and 2nd explains the necessary atmosphere conditions necessary for contrails at any level of the atmosphere. I hear Carnicom mentions some of there numbers but specific references were never given. Help!
Thanks Gary

P.S. also I have noticed a lot of chemmies post there opinions and information that backs up there belief that something is different and not normal contrails. But what aggravates me even more is the non believers never counter there claims they just call them names and just attack the individual not any of there questionable evidence? I see pattern in forum after forum please start defending your selves not attack individuals attack there evidence claims and maybe we can finally put this to rest.

new topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join