It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why can't I find any cases of anaphylaxis after drinking water (H2O) in medical literature?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
No water drinkey, no living.

I dunno. I know of people who live on a diet of booze, and get along just fine. =D

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: WillSawyet
a reply to: underwerks

Yes that is a later iteration of the story but the original story goes into the most detail saying she cannot drink water so she has to survive on milk and OJ
www.thefreelibrary.com...

think of the logistics..it is NOT possible..just to clarify..orange juice is 80% water and milk is 85 to 95% water

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

Wouldn't the extra components that make up the other 10-15% have some sort of masking effect eg reducing how H2O interacts with cellular receptors?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: WillSawyet

Because there isn't anything to find. I treat anaphylactic shock and carry adult and pediatric doses of epi-pens in my car and bag.

The only thing you may find is an additive, unknown chemical, exposure to, degradation to... the water one drank, swam, or washed in.

EMT
Advanced Life Support

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I mean the H2O molecule by itself, not an additive.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I have also read news stories that say Chris Columbus discovered America.

You can't believe everything that you read, no matter how widely circulated and oft repeated.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Geez another one of these threads, didn’t you get the wrath of ATS bad enough the first time?

What do you have against water that makes you do these things? Where did the water touch you? Did water kill a family member?

I think your just obsessed with trying to demonize water so you can justify your bad diet choices.

Still waiting on you to provide any evidence that “water is not essential to life”.............

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join