It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Saturn's Bizarre Moons Actually Be ET Spacecraft?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: belkide
a reply to: TurbineJet

There was a video I watched which consist of generating the same hexagon with similar conditions. Liquids smoke etc can take that shape, like a sound wave but not exactly.

Other than that nice post =) SF

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Saturn is a machine. A tape deck. Records what comes into the Sun and plays back an inversion.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prene
Saturn is a machine. A tape deck. Records what comes into the Sun and plays back an inversion.

Say what?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

About as logical as thinking gaint ice cubes floating in space are a fleet of alien spacecraft with no reason why the substantial investment in time and resources were abandoned? With the strongest arguments being they are saucer shaped like the spacecraft from the 50’s Sifi B movies, and the misconceptions there are no straight lines in nature. Like those found in crystals? Don’t certain compounds creat crystals when they freeze? What are some of the moons around Saturn composed of? Frozen water and what would be normally gasses on earth? Hmmmm

Methane clathrate
en.m.wikipedia.org...
Methane clathrate (CH4·5.75H2O) or (4CH4·23H2O), also called methane hydrate, hydromethane, methane ice, fire ice, natural gas hydrate, or gas hydrate, is a solid clathrate compound (more specifically, a clathrate hydrate) in which a large amount of methane is trapped within a crystal structure of water, forming a solid similar to ice.[1] Originally thought to occur only in the outer regions of the Solar System, where temperatures are low and water ice is common, significant deposits of methane clathrate have been found under sediments on the ocean floors of the Earth.[2]

edit on 2-8-2018 by neutronflux because: Added lots fixed some

edit on 2-8-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

(post by i77oomiknotti removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I'll show you that #.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I got carried away with the dinosour heads at one point. or severel points.
edit on 3-8-2018 by i77oomiknotti because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: i77oomiknotti

I got carried away with the dinosour heads at one point. or severel points.

Please do elaborate id to hear more about your experiences

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

It's really more about me so much as it is the experiences. Have you heard all of my names?

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

It's really more about me so much as it is the experiences. Have you heard all of my names?

No I haven't. Please list some.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TurbineJet

No I haven't. Please list some.

I remember an interview i watched with the author of the ringmakers of Saturn...he said these giant craft were "suckling" or feeding off of the rings somehow...weird!

TJ

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadlink

..yes!

Reminds me of effects seen as the result of recent playing around with plasma discharges etc.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist

originally posted by: moebius

originally posted by: TurbineJet
This should not exist, and is supposed to be impossible in nature...what is it reallly?

According to whom? You?

Hexagonal vortex creation has been demonstrated in the lab years ago:
www.youtube.com...

But look closer and you will begin to see that the "Impact Craters" as NASA calls them are actually shaped like hexagons!

Does it really look like a hexagon, or maybe more like a pentagon?
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
upload.wikimedia.org...

Pareidolia is a funny thing...

I haven't seen the video in the OP yet due to data issues on this phone, but I'm having trouble finding any "gons" in the photos I've been able to upload. They all just look roundish to me.

Damn pareidolia screwed me out of the fun this time!

"pareidolia" Is such a mind f%$ of a word for the weak.
"Science" is founded on what people claim "pareidolia" to be is...

Science is finding patterns in nature. Ie: repeated observations that can be observed by peers.

(Not saying YOU are doing this, but...)
To slight people by saying the magic word "pareidolia" against their observations is like saying "no, Farraday, no, Edison, your repeated observations of repetitive consistency is only an artifact of a construct that we've fabricated to hesitate the public from taking your honest speculation seriously."...

Falls right in with other magic words like "bias", "hoax", and "fake news".
People hear it / read it... And SNAP!
opinion automated into opposition.

Fun stuff!!

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Its a socket that has been tightened to keep something from coming through.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

There are times when I believe you are absolutely correct. Even if such pattern recognition is rooted in pareidolia it may yet maintain a constant by which new scientific discovery is made. This is not one of those times. The only Brest perfect hexagonal shape is that one spectacular example on three planet itself. The rest is imagination run away.

Though, some of these threads would make excellent sci-fi novels!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join