It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Saturn's Bizarre Moons Actually Be ET Spacecraft?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Hi All,

Ive decided to keep things rolling with another interesting read=)

Today we will dare to venture into the world of possibilities and what ifs.. taking you on a little journey into the weird universe we live in: Space the final frontier, the planetary bodies around us and perhaps things that go bump in the night.

There is a terrific video at the bottom of the thread that goes into detail analysis of Saturn and its Moons, a highly recommended watch.

I am going to briefly go over some of the information and moons which are presented in the video, for those who cant wait scroll all the way down and watch.

In space, Planets exist, Moons exist, mysterious space objects exist and they are a orbiting over our heads as you are reading this. Simply amazing. So much still unanswered about space, and what mysteries it contains within..

Tonight, we will talk about the many strange features and oddities concerning Saturn and Its Moons (or are they?)

I will present to you a video at the bottom of this page that does a very interesting image analysis from some of the first 1970s era photos taken of Saturn and its Moons. These photos were taken before anything like Photoshop existed and applying modern video analyzing software has apparently yielded some very interesting details that otherwise would been invisible to the general public in the 1970s.

First lets talk about the planet Saturn itself..

The Hexagon Shaped Storm

Did you know that on Saturns north pole, there exists a 2 Earth wide, rotating formation that NASA calls a "Storm", however this one is not shaped like any other storms found in nature.. it is in fact shaped like a perfect hexagon. We are taught that straight lines should not exist in nature, yet here it is folks, an enormous windy, fast, and volatile spinning storm whose edges are somehow kept in a hexagon shape with 6 straight sides.

This should not exist, and is supposed to be impossible in nature...what is it reallly?

Now most of you are already well aware about this hexagonal storm on Saturn...but did you know that it has completely changed color in the last few years as witnessed by more recent photos taken in 2016:

Iapetus, its Ridge and Hexagons

But Saturn isn't alone with its hexagon shape, meet Iapetus, a highly anomalous moon of Saturn. The most striking feature at first glance is whats called its "equatorial ridge" which in some areas are reported to reach a height of 20 kilometers and 70 kilometers in width.

But look closer and you will begin to see that the "Impact Craters" as NASA calls them are actually shaped like hexagons!

Now people it does not take much critical thought here to come to the conclusion that these are not impact craters as a crashing meteorite would not create a perfect hexagonal crater EVER.

Mimas AKA The Death Star

Meet Mimas, another one of Saturn's moons, complete with a giant hexagonal formation. Still think these are impacts from meteorites?

Pan, Moon of Saturn

Now here is where I begin to suspect that some of these moons may actually be interstellar craft.

Which just so happens to look like no other moon ive ever seen, since its shaped like a huge flying saucer!! This is a heavily doctored picture and the details have been airbrushed out, you will need to watch the video at the end of this thread to see more details.

Atlas Moon of Saturn

Here is another saucer shaped moon (or ship) named Atlas.

Daphnis Moon of Saturn
This is Daphnis, now im no expert but what the hell kind of moon is this supposed to be?

Some of these moons, like Prometheus are called "Shepherd Moons", and according to NASA its these moons "Job" to keep the rings in proper formation....

Wait a minute...if something is actively doing a "job" to keep the rings in formation or keep certain parts of the rings clear like this moon, then perhaps one may suggest they are sentient?

I am beginning to think some of these moons are space craft!

I Mean look at this thing:

Here are a handful of other Moons of Saturn, and guess what almost all of them have Hexagonal "Impact Basins" ... One has to ask, what causes a hexagonal shaped impact!!??

The video goes into detailed analysis about how anomalous these moons are, and tries to undo some of NASAs airbrushing to restore some much needed detail. As a bonus, in the beginning the moon is also discussed with giant orbiting objects revealed from the original NASA photos, very intriguing stuff.

When you look at some of the image restoration done on the moons in the above video, am I the only one who sees giant space fish or whale like creatures that have fins and tails? (not joking, look at the video)

Could some so called moons or satellites really be gigantic biological beings?

Would like to hear what you guys think. I know my threads are sort of all over the place but I hope they still make an interesting read for you my dear friends. Please enjoy and let me know what you think!

Cheers,

TurbineJet

edit on 29-7-2018 by TurbineJet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I believe it is all electrical in nature...

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   
The committee has decided due to your insubordination you will go the the planet they call Saturn in the Sol system and do Shepard duty keeping the rings of Saturn nice and pleasing to our eyes.

You will spend the remainder of you life there and if there are any problems with your assignment we will terminate your life force .

The judgement is complete all rise.

Sargon was not happy but considered himself lucky to escape with his pitiful life.

Great thread and well presented but I do believe the bodies are just dirt, stone, and ice. S&F

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Wow, I had no idea Saturn had so many moons, truly fascinating stuff.

Quick slightly off topic question...
Why is Earths moon the only moon in the Solar System without a name? Its just called " the moon", weird...

Anyway back on topic, that hexagon on Saturn's pole is mind blowing, how would that happen? Then to have corresponding hexagons on its moons to me suggests some form of intelligence may have had a hand in creating that somehow....

People like to think we have all the answers.

I believe that if we had even the slightest idea of what was actually happening "out there", reality as we currently know it would be exposed as the biggest fraud ever.
I think many of us know this on an instinctive level which is why YouTube and the net are full of crazy theories, fables and endless hypothesis, we are asking the questions and begging for answers but we have no idea even what the right questions should be.

Thanks for the thought provoking thread OP!

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TurbineJet
This should not exist, and is supposed to be impossible in nature...what is it reallly?

According to whom? You?

Hexagonal vortex creation has been demonstrated in the lab years ago:
www.youtube.com...

But look closer and you will begin to see that the "Impact Craters" as NASA calls them are actually shaped like hexagons!

Does it really look like a hexagon, or maybe more like a pentagon?
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
upload.wikimedia.org...

Pareidolia is a funny thing...

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Overlooking cymatics as an organizing principle in nature we can say there are no straight lines in nature. But we've all seen how snowflakes organized around straight lines. Creepy synthesizer noises doth not an alien spacecraft make however I'm not willing to write off all possibilities just yet.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
great thread, s&f. i'm open to the possibility of enormous spacecraft hiding 'in plain sight', as it were, in our solar system, disguised as 'moons'. i'd love to take a shuttle over for a close peek myself, get some REALLY close-up photos.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Osirisvset

Why is Earths moon the only moon in the Solar System without a name? Its just called " the moon", weird... 

It's not. It has a name and the name is Luna.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Well there u go, I didn't know that, thanks!
I mean I guess i have heard the moon referred to as Luna now you mention it, had just somehow lost the connection.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TurbineJet

All interesting shapes, but nothing whatsoever to suggest any alien influence.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
That moon Atlas sure looks an awful lot like a few flat earther's renditions of the half sphere'd/disc earth. At least we now know the shape is possible.
edit on 29-7-2018 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Umm am I missing something? All I saw was a bunch of oddly shaped moons. And if we see hexagons all over the solar system, then your statement that hexagons or straight lines don't exist in nature is obviously false. Just look no further than Giants Causeway in Ireland straight lines and hexagons exist everywhere in nature.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

We are taught that straight lines should not exist in nature

Crystals and snowflakes come to mind- not to mention frost. I'm willing to bet the hexagonal shape is from extreme compression of gas, along with terrifying amounts of electricity causing the molecular structure to turn it into an almost- crystal.

As for the moons and craters... *scratches head* Well- that takes care of natural phenomenon. And the moons- That one.. Daphnis is something else. My ONLY theory for them being natural is that the rings are doing some weird scouring of the moons, and whittling them down like rocks in a stream. Just don't quote me, tho. With my rotten luck one will power up and do something ridiculous, like blow an asteroid to hell.

Still doesn't explain the hexagon craters tho.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Luna is just the Spanish translation of Moon. So it doesn't count. If true, that's just pure laziness.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Osirisvset
Wow, I had no idea Saturn had so many moons, truly fascinating stuff.

Quick slightly off topic question...

Anyway back on topic, that hexagon on Saturn's pole is mind blowing, how would that happen? Then to have corresponding hexagons on its moons to me suggests some form of intelligence may have had a hand in creating that somehow....

People like to think we have all the answers.

I believe that if we had even the slightest idea of what was actually happening "out there", reality as we currently know it would be exposed as the biggest fraud ever.
I think many of us know this on an instinctive level which is why YouTube and the net are full of crazy theories, fables and endless hypothesis, we are asking the questions and begging for answers but we have no idea even what the right questions should be.

Thanks for the thought provoking thread OP!

You are very welcome, yes we sure don't have all the answers!

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat

We are taught that straight lines should not exist in nature

Crystals and snowflakes come to mind- not to mention frost. I'm willing to bet the hexagonal shape is from extreme compression of gas, along with terrifying amounts of electricity causing the molecular structure to turn it into an almost- crystal.

As for the moons and craters... *scratches head* Well- that takes care of natural phenomenon. And the moons- That one.. Daphnis is something else. My ONLY theory for them being natural is that the rings are doing some weird scouring of the moons, and whittling them down like rocks in a stream. Just don't quote me, tho. With my rotten luck one will power up and do something ridiculous, like blow an asteroid to hell.

Still doesn't explain the hexagon craters tho.

True, I guess there is some symmetry present in nature... but yea that moon Daphnis and the hexagon shaped crates are very unnatural looking..

TJ

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
great thread, s&f. i'm open to the possibility of enormous spacecraft hiding 'in plain sight', as it were, in our solar system, disguised as 'moons'. i'd love to take a shuttle over for a close peek myself, get some REALLY close-up photos.

Yea, and of course the photos we have are airbrushed into mush by our dear space agencies..

TJ

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Overlooking cymatics as an organizing principle in nature we can say there are no straight lines in nature. But we've all seen how snowflakes organized around straight lines. Creepy synthesizer noises doth not an alien spacecraft make however I'm not willing to write off all possibilities just yet.

Cymatics may very well have something to do with the hexagonal north pole...but what about the hex craters?

I have read that Saturn could perhaps be some sort of frequency generator...could the hex shaped storm be a result of the vibration that is being transmitted?

TJ

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadlink
I believe it is all electrical in nature...

Electrical and something to do with sound frequencies perhaps?

TJ

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

i'd love to take a shuttle over for a close peek myself

See you in 60 years. I'd prefer something with a little punch to it- not to mention able to hold a lot more in supplies.

I'd also want a lot more than some pics as I glide by. I'd want to land and go for a stroll, dragging a variety of tools and recording equipment with me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join