It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Saturn's Bizarre Moons Actually Be ET Spacecraft?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Yep. I've been known to watch binge watch ST:TNG and ST:Voyager episodes on BBC America quite often.

-dex

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: waftist

God dam thats a great video, seems so simple when laid out like that

a reply to: wmd_2008

Working in construction I had a vague knowledge of Frei Otto but never associated the science of the bubble to have inspired him, genius

edit on 30-7-2018 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
YES!, spaceships!
The first one parked in orbit... beamed down to the planet and perished instantly...cause they didn't have spacesuits or something.
Their buddies went looking for them, saw their hotrod parked in Saturn's orbit... and figured they must have beamed down to the planet, and they too beamed down without wearing a spacesuit and were also killed.
When neither of them showed up for dinner their friends went out looking for them... saw their space ships in orbit around Saturn..... beamed down to the planet.........
And this is why there are real live alien space craft circling Saturn ...... they only look like rocks because their gravity pulled in a bunch of stuff over time and covered them..... but believe me, if we went there with a couple brooms and cleaned them off..
edit on 30-7-2018 by Zimnydran because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2018 by Zimnydran because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
You have Saturn's rings to show a major impact of sorts happened long ago.

The odd shape of the moons are probably remnants of said impact...

Spaceships? Naw..

B

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TurbineJet

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
a reply to: TurbineJet

RV experiments data concludes, yes they are not all marked or counted by EA*RTH Intelligence with names for the masses. May have some data obtained on the Hazard ones?

Yes they are not all moons...
Good thread Op

Could you share and elaborate on what you know of the "moons"?

TurbineJet

RV experiments data share-SATURN moon labelled avoid at all cost.

Top surface of said moon is dense like a thick milkshake but unstable like quicksand in some areas-
Light reflected somehow from SATURN planet reaches surface (possible radiation/plasma)-
Atmosphere heavy gas concentration (can be used for 'special propellant") limits light-
Temperatures extreme cold on top surface, interior heat source unknown (detected)-
Some slurry ponds detected does not appear to be water? Maybe mineral.

Occupied 😂 guess...

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Note

RV takes extreme concentration on subjects observed/scanned.
I have deep interest in SATURN, the npHEX and the many unnamed moons?
So it is easier to concentrate.

Just as easy as it is or may be to focus on some concentrations it can be equally challenging to focus on others. Possibly can be perfected but may require lots of lab time.

RV Experiments work in a hidden way. If you can actually ping onto certain concentrations that many in mass are unaware of like modern-day subsurface and or subocean 👀 like bases for instance or MARS structures? then the more clandestine in nature and their advanced technologies and artificial systems will pick up on your accuracy...

Hidden verification(@v@)

I seems since they are more into such experiments in secret they can then evaluate how well things are progressing or not with those they encounter & test.

Be well ATS

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

RV is that what we are left with

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zimnydran
YES!, spaceships!
The first one parked in orbit... beamed down to the planet and perished instantly...cause they didn't have spacesuits or something.
Their buddies went looking for them, saw their hotrod parked in Saturn's orbit... and figured they must have beamed down to the planet, and they too beamed down without wearing a spacesuit and were also killed.
When neither of them showed up for dinner their friends went out looking for them... saw their space ships in orbit around Saturn..... beamed down to the planet.........
And this is why there are real live alien space craft circling Saturn ...... they only look like rocks because their gravity pulled in a bunch of stuff over time and covered them..... but believe me, if we went there with a couple brooms and cleaned them off..

Totally. Now as to the brooms, would they be used for transport to Saturn, or for the actual cleaning?

TJ

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

RV is that what we are left with

So, they traveled in RVs?
Those moons don't look like RVs to me.
Something fishy going on here.

Harte

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Cool post..File this under the "I want to believe" category. I think having a ship covered in a thick synthetic rock material to use as armor makes total sense. It weighs nothing in space and is very durable. The second to last photo looked the most "Shiplike" imo.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DjembeJedi

Cool post..File this under the "I want to believe" category. I think having a ship covered in a thick synthetic rock material to use as armor makes total sense. It weighs nothing in space and is very durable. The second to last photo looked the most "Shiplike" imo.

oOPS but I filed it in the ET category. Yea that moon named PAN is a total flying sauceroid..

TJ

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
there's only one moon

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

in peter pan i was the crocodile that swallowed that clock.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: Zeta Reticuli
Luna is just the Spanish translation of Moon. So it doesn't count. If true, that's just pure laziness.

In ancient Roman religion and myth, Luna is the divine embodiment of the Moon (Latin luna; cf. English "lunar"). She is often presented as the female complement of the Sun (Sol) conceived of as a god.

Wiki

Harte

Nice. Never heard of that, thanks!

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DjembeJedi

Everything "weighs nothing in space."
Good Lord I hope you're being sarcastic.

Harte

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

This should not exist, and is supposed to be impossible in nature...what is it reallly?

whenever I read something along that line of thought I always mention this landscape

That is the Giants' Causeway in Ireland, a site that contains almost perfect pillars hexagonal in shape, and it's all natural due to millions of years of geological evolution. However that doesn't explain the Hex of Saturn, Earth is a terrestrial planet, not a Jovian planet so geology doesn't play a part, however methinks it may be Saturn's Magnetosphere playing tricks.

As for Saturns moons, methinks they might be Jupiters' rejects from the 'proto' stage of planetary evolution. Two huge planets with huge belts of debris? it would be like peak hour in Beijing so there would inevitably be a fender bender, and the proof is there on the Death Star (sorry Mimas but Death Star is way more kick ass.) I'm starting to think that some of Saturns' moons will be reclassified as captured asteroids.

However the universe throws mysteries at us every day, and I dare say that stranger things have happened...
edit on 1-8-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

the moon weighs it the size of a golfball and says "don't you know how big you are here"

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

remember the asteroid belt?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

There was a video I watched which consist of generating the same hexagon with similar conditions. Liquids smoke etc can take that shape, like a sound wave but not exactly.

Other than that nice post =) SF

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join