It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Jr. The odd Yanni phemonemon and Q

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I have no idea what is going on so I need some input, beyond the "just coincidence, move along you weirdo" crowd.

Recently, Q has been eluding that JFK Jr. May still be alive and well, faked his own death, especially considering the plane nor bodies have ever been found... (I'd link Q, but on ATS plus me plus truth, keep getting deleted and striked by mods)

This related to that weird what do you hear yanny or laurel Whitehouse video, plus the JFK Jr. Allusion by Q.

Anyways, I found this old 2005 thread on ATS from someone who only posted once.

But the coincidence level is over 9000, what is going on here? There's definitely something being eluded to by Q.

Please take a look at this thread and let me know if I'm just losing my marbles.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

Uhm, you mean this plane and body that was never found?

All three bodies found in wreckage of JFK Jr plane wreckage.
edit on 7/28/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I dont know ehat to think about "Q" and I've been trying to pay attention. That post did not elude to JFK being alive at all. Some idiot out that theory out there trying over decode Q or something.

I also heard if you play yanni/laurel to someone with TDS, they here Russia or Putin.

edit on 29-7-2018 by mkultra11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
there was a poster signing his posts as "R" larping as JFK JR and preaching love and togetherness.
sicko.
anyhow, few days ago Q answered "There is only Q"
enjoy the show

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

It is strange that the ATS thread you linked to was locked with no explanation. And the OP of that thread, truthseeekerI96I only has that one opening post. But the stats say they made 3 posts. I guess they have been scrubbed... maybe yanni is not JFK Jr, but maybe this trail does lead SOMEwhere.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Yes they did find the plane and and bodies .... In fact , the impact force was so severe that they thought JFk jr body was cut in half. They were afraid his legs were going to wash up on shore ... So they kept diving looking for the bottom half of his body .... But the coroner found , due to force of the impact , his legs had been shoved up inside his body . ... By the way, I always thought the person who then won his NY political seat had him killed ... And that person was Hillary Clinton .

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Why do you think no bodies were found?
JFK Jr., his wife, and her sister were all cremated after their bodies were retrieved from the plane.
edit on 7292018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Take this crap back to the Q toilet thread it belongs in.
Do not subject the rest of us to this. You've been given your safe space for Q. Use it!

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Yeah thats the one.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
JFK jr foolishly killed him self and his passages. It is my belief as he set the plane up for landing he should have switched the fuel tanks to both. When the plane was recovered the fuel valve was switched to off. I have about 200 hours flying in a Piper it’s an easy mistake to make, the valve is between the seats by the right hand, but out of sight. He had just transferred from flying a Cessna where the fuel valve is in the overhead panel. The AOPA had ten other ideas see below. A copilot flying right seat could have helped with fuel management and a score of other duties required of a young pilot.
Long story short, he flew into the water while his attention was on something else.

www.aopa.org...

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Very interesting, thanks. Could thay have caused the crash? Wasnt he an inexperienced pilot and flew into some bad weather conditions? That, or the Clintons had him wacked.
edit on 29-7-2018 by mkultra11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

He was supposed to have an instructor with him, because he wasn't instrument rated yet. The guy that was supposed to be with him broke his leg or something and was unable to fly.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

It is strange that the ATS thread you linked to was locked with no explanation. And the OP of that thread, truthseeekerI96I only has that one opening post. But the stats say they made 3 posts. I guess they have been scrubbed... maybe yanni is not JFK Jr, but maybe this trail does lead SOMEwhere.

That's exactly what I was thinking

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

a reply to: 3n19m470

Threads are not closed for no reason. You just don't always see the reason. As for the post count, posts in removed threads count as well.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Take this crap back to the Q toilet thread it belongs in.
Do not subject the rest of us to this. You've been given your safe space for Q. Use it!

Love your constant liberal outrage. Just asking a question.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
...By the way, I always thought the person who then won his NY political seat had him killed ... And that person was Hillary Clinton .

For the record, it wasn't HIS politcal seat. It was Daniel Patrick Moynihan's U.S. Senate seat.

Moynihan announced he would not run for reelection when his term was up, and the likely candidate to run on the democratic side was JFK Jr. He was being groomed to do so, and historically NY has voted for Democratic Party senators, so he had a good chance of winning.. However, when JFK Jr died, Hillary Clinton stepped in to run in his place.

I'm not insinuating anything whatsoever here...I'm just corecting/clarifying the story.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
JFK jr founded "George" magazine which is political COVFEFE at its best.
I'm assuming COVFEFE is some kind of coffee blend popular in the Commonwealth Of Virginia?
The Yanni / Laurel thing reminds me of that tone poem by Richard Strauss, composed in 1896.
Never sure whether "Q" is disclosing or gathering information.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11
a reply to: Nickn3

Very interesting, thanks. Could thay have caused the crash? Wasnt he an inexperienced pilot and flew into some bad weather conditions? That, or the Clintons had him wacked.

As much as I would like to blame the Clintons, I think this was a case of an over confident young pilot. He screwed up and people died for it.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Never said it wasn't removed for a reason, but the terms are laid out that any reason can basicly be applied. Including moving a thread from a totally suitable forum to an unrelated forum to gain less traffic.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join