It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: toysforadults
Does it matter?
If you're a sissy, embrace your inner-panty waist.
If you're a man, be a man.
There is no "rule book" or guideline.
Of course not. On the other hand, I didn't refer to anyone as a "Sissy bitch", did I?
originally posted by: toysforadults
1. Having the courage to express yourself truthfully and individually. You need to be willing to assert your personal truth as well as what you see as objective truth. If you are a man and you base your personality on how others perceive you and not how you see yourself you lack courage and individuality.
2. Being willing to stand for something that may not be popular but is principled (can be subjective).
3. Being physically capable of self defense of you and your family and willing to act in the face of danger (but only in defense).
4. Standing up for those weaker than you.
5. Challenging the status quo.
6. Self actualizing and realizing potential and asserting that potential in a meaningful way.
7. Being part of a tribe or family in a positive way not as a leech.
8. Offering a helping hand.
For you it is being a good father to your daughter, that in my opinion is a man.