It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Lunar Eclipse Tomorrow... The Astronomy and the Astrology

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: entermemo
a reply to: projectvxn

As above, so below. Its correlation not causation.

This means exactly nothing,

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Take out put options on Twitter

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

That's so cool! I'm really excited about Mars joining the party... such a silly little thing to be excited about, but so cool. He's really been blazing the last few weeks, and that should make quite the picture at totality. I'm watching on the live stream, but I think I'm going to find another because this one doesn't include a view of Mars...

It looks like Time has a good view... I'm still looking for more though.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Oh my bad I didnt see your reply to response until now so I sort of repeat myself

Totally agree.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Oh my bad I didnt see your reply to response until now so I sort of repeat myself

Totally agree.

No worries! That happens

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I have amazing clear skies in the pre-dawn light, can I take a picture?? Noo my good camera went walking 5 years ago and my phone camera is horrid.

The moon is a luminous orangey brown colour - with an amazing large bright orange mars in the background to the top left of it.

It's just something wondrous. Going to wake my son up shortly

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
And there it is!!!

I don't know why but it brings tears to my eyes... just so magical and wondrous!

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

Oh my goodness! I just used the same exact term -- "wondrous"!

It truly is. I'm so happy for you to see it all up front and personal

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
we've got an hour and 45 ish of totality and about 20 mins after that the moon sets here

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

Very clear skies here too its quite a show also at the moment for the next few weeks all planets are to one side of the Sun.
edit on 27-7-2018 by khnum because: spelling

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Got son up, he took a bit of waking and took him out the front yard and gosh the sparkle in his eyes and the whoaaa was in my opinion more impressive than Christmas morning.

That is some serious dark orange shadow there, with the sea of tranq looking very .... tranquil.

He's off to bed again - the apparent temp is about 2.2 degrees. We were going to go to the observatory but there's no real need now because we got a fantastic view her.

Also a pity his telescope needs fixing

ah well

This is majestic guys

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

yup, that eclipse is manifesting BIG TIME!!

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

For some reason, this song seems appropriate

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

also not sure if you caught this...

www.cnbc.com...

4.1% GDP growth, I think we haven't seen the end of it yet.. I feel something more long term coming down the pipe, what about that Mars?

also did you see the Disney deal?

I have a feeling someone lost big time in that deal.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

also not sure if you caught this...

www.cnbc.com...

4.1% GDP growth, I think we haven't seen the end of it yet.. I feel something more long term coming down the pipe, what about that Mars?

Yes, I did see that -- and it's fantastic. Real growth based on real value -- tangible manufactured goods -- exactly what the earth signs (Taurus and Capricorn) would build towards and upon. Not just numbers being manipulated on paper. And it's a very encouraging harbinger. It's also just the type of positive results we would expect from the Reformer (Uranus) and the Purger (Pluto)... with the go-getter (Mars) bring energy and action.

also did you see the Disney deal?

I have a feeling someone lost big time in that deal.

No, I hadn't seen that... but just looked it up. I have a feeling you're right about someone losing bigtime. We will probably find out soon enough. If I had to guess, I would say it's Disney. They haven't been faring well with the #MeToo movement, severely damaging whatever leverage they might have had.

The implications of Pluto and Uranus regarding the sex cults and trafficking are chilling. It runs deep. And as we've seen with NXIVM, it's beyond perverted... beyond kinky... it's as deviant as it gets. I'm not sure we're ready as a society for the whole truth. But perhaps, like Eisenhower said about the Holocaust, we need to know and we need to remember so it never happens again.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I think if the true cults were exposed openly people would be hanging in the streets and there would be a lot of violence directed at a specific political group

it's not a good idea right now, I agree

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   

I think if the true cults were exposed openly people would be hanging in the streets and there would be a lot of violence directed at a specific political group

it's not a good idea right now, I agree

But nobody cares about Scientogists, it's the same thing, really!

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

Not true. Xenu cares about scientologists!

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

I think a lot of people care... but what to do?

Every means of legal recourse available to the average citizen has been taken away, from the simple citizens arrest to the citizen's grand jury. And Scientology has enough money to make sure authorities would rather not prosecute.

Unless and until we take back the power to investigate, charge, and prosecute for ourselves -- including the investigation, charging and prosecution of government officials -- we're at the mercy of those with the power.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

www.google.com...

it strikes again.. it's not over yet expect this for the next few weeks

start betting against social media and media companies

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join