It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Lunar Eclipse Tomorrow... The Astronomy and the Astrology

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
The uranus and Pluto aspect of this have me thinking this will have an energetic impact on the market

Sorry to see so many reductionist science zealots shoot down your thread so early who obviously have absolutely no interest in actively discussing the topic

You can't expect everybody wants to talk about Uranus.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Scrutinizing

Heres a hint for you.

You do not believe in astrology and are obviously not interested in astronomy.

No one cares. Move on to a top you care about and let us discuss our topic of interest wuthout harassment. Grow up.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Heres a hint for you.

No one cares. Move on to a top you care about and let us discuss our topic of interest wuthout harassment. Grow up.

Interesting that somebody who believes in astrology would tell me to grow up. Of course, to say no one cares, you must speak for everybody on the planet, couldn't simply be some deluded, spiritual corpse, sitting alone at your PC, trolling for the old gypsy woman. But point taken. No more talking about Uranus, as you're obviously butt hurt.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

The uranus and Pluto aspect of this have me thinking this will have an energetic impact on the market

Yes, I think so -- and in unexpected and surprising ways! Especially with Mars so close to the moon (less than a 1° orb) to give it all some added oomph. And Uranus has a double whammy effect to the extent that not only is transiting Uranus in a tight square aspect to the full moon degree, Uranus is also the natural ruler of Aquarius -- where the moon will be when full.

I expect we will see some businesses soar and some fall like rocks. The businesses that stand will be built on a solid and practical foundation... the ones who fall will be parasites and vultures on the economy and society -- in line with the natures of Taurus (transiting Uranus) and Capricorn (transiting Pluto). There will be some reform involved (Uranus and Aquarius), but Pluto will purge any deadweight completely.

I've also found the talk recently about Trump "taking over" the Fed very interesting in this light. I haven't really dug into the stories I saw, but I believe they are referring to the four chairs open that Trump will fill. It would be interesting to look at the charts leading up to the establishment of the Federal Reserve. The Fed is an example of an institution (Capricorn) that has gone far astray from its stated purpose... and is exactly the kind of abuse of power that Pluto and Uranus are targeting. And Mars is taking his marching orders from Uranus and Pluto.

I couldn't help but think of all this when I read about Zuckerberg yesterday: Zuckerberg loses more than $15 billion in record Facebook fall

Sorry to see so many reductionist science zealots shoot down your thread so early who obviously have absolutely no interest in actively discussing the topic... God forbid we discuss one of the worlds oldeat forms of SCIENCE

It is a shame. Folks are welcome to their own opinions, but those of us so inclined are also welcome to do so. The "rules" of astrology and how they play out are fascinating to observe and explore and discuss!

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

As above, so below. Its correlation not causation.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Astrotheology and syncretism are the original sciences and involve the 2 forces magnetism and electricity,the church tells us these and numerology are of the Devil yet it is these very things they use themselves,since 2014 there have been 8 major signs in the heavens and there are still a few to come.Science too poopoos astrology but in Isaaac Newton and Nostradamus's day it was on a par with all the other sciences,it still is but in secret.

The science wonks here are so wise with their all knowing knowledge,well all science is based on hypothesis which is merely the best guess even better are the athiest scientists,man did not invent physics,mathematics,the fibonacci sequence,quantum physics and mechanics,chemistry or any other science,he discovered them.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

...the church tells us these and numerology are of the Devil...

I once found this rather bemusing. The Bible itself states the heavenly bodies were created for "signs and seasons." If God is "thee" Creator, then how could astrology (and numerology) be of the Devil? It made no sense to me... Until I understood it was about power and control -- not truth!

I've come to realize that astrology is no different than anything else in life: It is neither good nor bad in and of itself; it's all about what we make of it.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Power control and $60 million dollar private jets.

There is so much happening now its incredible but the vermin custodians of Christianity have made it so unpopular that to quote a line of scripture on the internet now will get you nothing but vitreol and hatred so thats a tool I keep to myself these days.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I think the Uranus Pluto aspect of this eclipse is going to be seen in the markets

Look at Face book. Whats Zuckerbergs chart?

Qanon drop on Twitter as well.

I'm thinking the FEC is hitting then.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I think the Uranus Pluto aspect of this eclipse is going to be seen in the markets

Look at Face book. Whats Zuckerbergs chart?

Astrodienst has a solar chart for him, no birth time though -- Mark Zuckerberg natal chart. Interestingly enough, Zuckerberg was born on the day of a partial (penumbral) eclipse, May 14, 1984. This is indeed very interesting! The eclipse on his birthdate was at 24° Taurus, in very close trine aspect to transiting Pluto...

This is a good example of how trines may not be as favorable as we want to think. In this case, the energies are flowing smoothly and effortlessly... but not favorably for Zuckerberg.

Qanon drop on Twitter as well.

Yes!!! Qanon is so Plutonian!!! The anonymity, the secrets, the revelations, the power, the insidiousness of it all...

I'm thinking the FEC is hitting then.

I'll agree -- but I'm not sure exactly what you mean!!! This does bring up another aspect to all of this, which is the importance of the people (the voters) and their fundamental values. The moon is all about "we the people." It's not just our leaders who have lost their way. We too have lost our way. Part of this process demands that we the people reconsider and re-examine and re-evaluate our values and guiding principles. At the very least, we have to decide if our value and worth is really monetary, or if we can do better. (And of course we can do better!)

The full moon opposition of Leo and Aquarius shows that we need to think in terms of balancing the needs and wants of our egos with the needs and wants of humanity as a whole.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrutinizing

Heres a hint for you.

Interesting that somebody who believes in astrology would tell me to grow up. Of course, to say no one cares, you must speak for everybody on the planet, couldn't simply be some deluded, spiritual corpse, sitting alone at your PC, trolling for the old gypsy woman. But point taken. No more talking about Uranus, as you're obviously butt hurt.

I dunno...I don't really believe in astrology, though I have seen some weird coincidences with it...and honestly I mean the moon is powerful enough to effect the tides and gravity on Earth. I'm willing to believe much of it is probably self fulfilling prophecy but can anyone actually say for sure # happening in space doesn't actually have some effect on the earth...for whatever reason...even if it's something as simple as differences in light in the night sky is enough to alter people's moods and thought patterns.

It's also something people have believed in for a fairly long time and in different forms throughout a lot of history, without a church forcing them to, there's usually some reason knowledge like that gets carried on. It's probably not something to base your life around but I dont see any reason to be hostile towards it.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Donald Trump was born June 14 1946 at 10.54 am there was a full blood moon eclipse later that day,you may wish to check his stars.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Well, thanks for this B!
I really need a change in my life right now. Only this time, for the positive for a change!

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I'm willing to believe much of it is probably self fulfilling prophecy... It's probably not something to base your life around but I dont see any reason to be hostile towards it.

That may be the truth of it all... but perhaps not in the sense you meant. If we consider our natal horoscopes as a guide or roadmap to our soul's purpose or mission, then it is our own prophecy in a sense to fulfill or not.

One of my dearest astrology quotes is that "no astrologer can read a chart at a level higher than they themselves have attained." It seems to me that one's horoscope is quite personal, custom made so-to-speak, and therefore by definition would have to be a self-prophecy of sorts. It's then up to us whether we fulfill that prophecy, or how we fulfill that prophecy.

Which may also explain why it is so difficult for science to quantify what is really quite individualized... unique even. And one's natal horoscope definitely is!

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Donald Trump was born June 14 1946 at 10.54 am there was a full blood moon eclipse later that day,you may wish to check his stars.

I find Trump's horoscope especially intriguing because my brother-in-law was born at the same day, but at a different time so different ascendant/house cusps. Trump is so much like my brother-in-law it's uncanny at times. But lucky for Trump, it's because my brother-in-law is such a great guy beneath his bigger-than-life persona, that I give Trump that same credit. Rightly or wrongly!

For those interested: Trump's Natal Horoscope

ETA: My apologies folks! I originally posted the wrong "Donald Trump" chart. Corrected now

edit on 27-7-2018 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Well, thanks for this B!
I really need a change in my life right now. Only this time, for the positive for a change!

You're quite welcome!

Here's hoping for the brightest blessings for you and yours -- make it awesome!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

A talented astrologer can pick significators for physical,life,health,psychological,financial,fame and fortune,career,marriage,karmic,spiritual and religion,not just Western but Vedic astrology and Chinese Purple star astrology can also be quite accurate,it takes a long time to master a system.

The one thing you should know is your birth chart theres a good book called 'Astrology A guide to understanding your birth chart' by Yasmin Boland that will get you to a good basic understanding of that if anyone is interested.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

A talented astrologer can pick significators for physical,life,health,psychological,financial,fame and fortune,career,marriage,karmic,spiritual and religion,not just Western but Vedic astrology and Chinese Purple star astrology can also be quite accurate,it takes a long time to master a system.

Vedic astrology is on a whole 'nother level! It's very impressive. I'm a little familiar with it and some of the differing principles, but not especially. However, there seems to be an intuitive factor as well -- especially in Vedic astrology, but all astrology. I don't read people's charts much anymore, but I would find charts/people that I could read easily, as if it all the right connections just jumped into my head, and other times I would draw a complete blank. Although I knew the principles and energies and qualities involved, I couldn't bring them together in any cohesive way. My husband is one of those people, which is probably a good thing! I cannot read his chart for the life of me!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I'm thinking I need to dig out one of my favorite astrology books, and thought you might appreciate it as well if you're looking for some good reading material: Astrology/Karma & Transformation by Stephen Arroyo. It's an oldie but a goodie.

And FYI, the "karma" the author speaks to isn't the conventional sense of karma that we know. It speaks more to our life purpose, as opposed to "debts" and "rewards." Very fascinating and enlightening. I've read it cover to cover a few times and pick up greater wisdom every time. And I think it's time to do so again!

If I had to give up every astrology book I own except one, this would be that one.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Got my binoculars the lunar eclipse in underway here its about 5.00 am totality is at 5.30 Mars is especially bright too.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join