It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NETFLIX has gone way too far - "Leftist" Michelle Wolf's salutes ABORTION

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

That’s friggin disgusting. I’ve had friends who have had abortions who told me that it was the hardest decision they’ve ever had to make. On the other hand, I’ve had friends who get knocked up every few years and go to the abortion clinic like it’s a regular checkup. Either way, they say that it’s not easy and it’s not fun. It could be heartbreaking, quite painful, or both. Anyway you look at it, it’s not something to be celebrated or looked down upon. It should be a PRIVATE decision made by an INDIVIDUAL (or couple if the woman truly believes in equality and not feminism). This, much like most issues, should be left only to the parties involved and not put on display for all the world to see.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: scolai

Regardless of how hard and how deeply gut wrenching and personal of a decision it is to make, the right to choose to make that decision, and the right to NOT to have to make that decision, is what should be celebrated. No one is suggesting bakeries should be forced to start making abortion party cakes. LOL

<< 7  8  9   >>

join