It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is definitely from Kenya....his own words

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
THIS IS SOME SERIOUS SH$T! Experts have been weighing in on Red-dit since Barack's statement over the weekend.

If there is PROOF that he bamboozled the U.S. Government into certifying him as an eligible Presidential candidate, and then certifying him as President, his Presidential actions were illegal. Think about the implications!

The issue isn't important any more, because it's too late to remove him from the Presidency.
Even if his actions were the actions of somebody who should not have been there, they would not be invalidated retrospectively.
These discoveries have now lost their point.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Technically? Im just saying no way he gets the votes if he was born in Kenya.

I never really cared about teh birther BS. Always assumed he was born here.

But trump was talking about this a long time ago And he has been right about everything else. So i bet he was right about this to.

Oh I get what you're saying (I think), and you could be right. If it was an issue with him not being born on US soil then a lot of voters might not have voted for him. Though I think they (The DNC) played him up to be such a rock star of American Politics that it probably wouldn't have mattered since at the time the RNC pushed Ron Paul out by throwing the convention for Songbird (ie McCain), and Hillary (who should have been the DNC frontrunner) decided to go in at second after the meeting in upstate New York. Let's just say that the 2008 election cycle was rigged for Obama by both sides.
I think there needs to be some legal clarification that reflects the modern world better. Technically he would have to be born on US soil, but in today's world that needs to be reviewed. After all lets say your parents were on vacation when you were born, then does that mean you are disqualified at birth from holding high office?

edit on 25-7-2018 by Guyfriday because: Removed a wierd typo

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Sigh...

"In a number of situations, if you were born to parents, at least one of whom was a U.S. citizen at the time of your birth, you automatically gained U.S. citizenship through the process of acquisition. It does not matter whether you were born on American soil or foreign."

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

He’s in Kenya talking to Kenyans that a man whose father is Kenyan became President of the USA. Kind of a big deal to them and is beauty of the USA.

I'm not an Obama fan by any stretch of the imagination. He used imprecise language, but even I understood it as his genealogy, not his place of birth. He's talking up the crowd (Kenya) like a politician or Rockstar would. "Nairobi has the best fans!". Could have used clearer phraseology, but I understood what he was saying.

If you are going to convict a President on his country of birth, you better have rock solid evidence.

There's a lot of smoke, too much to be considered normal, but there's not fire or smoking gun I have seen.

This isn't the final nail in the coffin.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
this Thread is full of stupid. Are you really still serious about this very, very wrong birther-crap? Which only purpose was to expose the most easily impressible people to the reader?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

But trump was talking about this a long time ago And he has been right about everything else. So i bet he was right about this to.

Hahahahaha...lololololol, wow, that is gold

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Guyfriday

His mother denounced her citizenship? What does even mean?

It means that she gave up her rights as a US citizen, and therefor gave up her kids rights to being a US citizen (well at least the ones born after she gave it up). I think you knew that though. Ted Cruz was born after his mother gave up her rights as a US Citizen, and his father was a Cuban citizen living in Canada at the time. His US Citizenship was granted in the 2000's, which is way after Ted was born.

As I stated above though, this issue was brought up a lot until all the other issues started to come out about Ted Cruz. Heck, the issue of if his father was/wasn't a party to the JFK Assassination wasn't even talked about hat much even though it was also an issue that should have been fleshed out better then it was.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

If true then every law and executive order he passed was never legal and could not be justful, kinda like the patriot act he extended is now no longer valid!

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
this Thread is full of stupid. Are you really still serious about this very, very wrong birther-crap? Which only purpose was to expose the most easily impressible people to the reader?

This issue wouldn't have been a big deal if Obama didn't say anything about where he was born over the weekend. So since the guy himself (Obama) decided to state the he came from Kenya, then yes the birther-crap is a topical issue.

You really think Obama cares enough about a conspiracy site to try and get our collective goats?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Not gold just comically gullible.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

He meant that his heritage was Kenyan, at least that is how I took it. His mother was a United States Citizen, so he automatically was a citizen of the U.S.

No.
Not if she denounced her US citizenship .

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I'm sure that is accurate

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

He meant that his heritage was Kenyan, at least that is how I took it. His mother was a United States Citizen, so he automatically was a citizen of the U.S.

No.

I don't think Obama's momma (had to say it) renounced her citizenship. The discussion about that had to do with why Ted Cruz as a Canadian was different than Obama being born out of the country. Unless you have something about this we don't. I know she (Obama's Mother) was a huge commie, but she was still a citizen as far as I know.

edit on 25-7-2018 by Guyfriday because: Prediction of the future

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

I don't think so.

What part don't you think so about?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

No.

Did she?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

So when someone asks you where your from you say the country of your heritage? I typically say where I was born as has every single person in every country I've visited has done when I asked.

Odd methinks....

His heritage is Kenyan, like a lot of Presidents Heritage is English. That is all. The clip was so small it could have been taken out of context.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Tread of alud.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Do you Trump supporters realize how dangerous it is to trump around a false reality like this? It doesn't help anyone to spread misinformation, it makes the people who believe it do stupid things and it can get innocent people hurt. As for my two cents, I also think that he's referring to his heritage.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I checked out the other thread, it looks like the video in question was badly edited to make it look like Obama was admitting to being born in Kenya.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

No.

I don't think Obama's momma (had to say it) renounced her citizenship. The discussion about that had to do with why Ted Cruz as a Canadian was different than Obama being born out of the country. Unless you have something about this we don't. I know she (Obama's Mother) was a huge commie, but she was still a citizen as far as I know.

Really ? I did not see that in the OP.
And Ted's case would by nature have been different
Canada allows for dual citizenship with the US. Indonesia (at the time , did not)
It is the only way that she could have stayed in Indonesia.
The potential reason Barry's grandma raised him ?
If you are going to "think" follow it through...
I knew when I saw someone had replied , it would be a feeble attempt at deflection.
Though I did feel I would actually read it and reply.

edit on 7/25/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join