It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A.i. mind control responsible for mandela effect i was not lying

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

originally posted by: schuyler
So a link to a blog that links to reddit proves what, again, exactly? I'm not seeing this "evidence" as in any way credible.
in 2011 laying on my bed listening to my air conditioner talk loudly as i was physicly attacked i heard a high pitched voice repeat "reality is changing". Ive had a front row seat listening to changes. You probably will pass this off as fiction. Id be glad to take a truthiscope test (lie detector). They call the areas voices come out of something to the effect of "syncopanic" they sync perfectly in time with passing sounds. Or stay in one location to annoy.

Yeah, well, my pee talks to me, too.

(post by noonebutme removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Nope you just can not accept you are a bit poorly and your memory is not 100% accurate.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
All I want to know is what the Matrix did with Stouffer's stove top stuffing.
And if the Matrix can truly erase stuff in history there's a few ex-girlfriends that I don't want to end up with

What happened to Stouffers?!

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I guess one could say the Mandela Effect was created in 1776, and for over two centuries everyone remembers it wrong.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Nope you just can not accept you are a bit poorly and your memory is not 100% accurate.
enjoy your delusions too then. I remember and saw residue of the VW logo being full. But now theres a split. Like reality is saying something..

More shootdowns and sarcasm/ats stalking incoming in 3 2 1.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Wibble.
Delusional and paranoid.
edit on 24-7-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I will say that I will keep an open mind, providing the AI allows me to do so. A web site or blog devoted to the so called Mandella Effect does not further your case. It is an opinion without much else.

I believe that the human mind is of course an incredible organ but simply watching the nightly news, one can deduce it is not infallible.

This infallibility lends more of what I would call evidence, to the Mandela Effect being a simple memory issue than some nefarious plot or time slip.

The skeptic in me requires much more than You Tube videos or opinions to convince me that it is valuable to someone to change a televisions show title or a company logo.

I am more inclined to believe the myth that my missing sock was taken by the sock fairy when it disappeared from the drier that I know I put it into, even though most times it reappears usually where I dropped it on the way to the laundry room...most of the time...hence my still skeptical open mind.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Get ready cause i see two or three more decent brain teasers coming down the pipe.

IMO In 95 when they created the first organic computer chip that allowed the plant realm access to the net.

Now we are just seeing a computer image of the plant connections along with all the cat videos.

The best place to search for truth in all these cases is the patent office.

edit on 24-7-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

And if the Matrix can truly erase stuff in history there's a few ex-girlfriends that I don't want to end up with

i'm craving Stouffer's stove top stuffing now.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
I will say that I will keep an open mind, providing the AI allows me to do so. A web site or blog devoted to the so called Mandella Effect does not further your case. It is an opinion without much else.

I believe that the human mind is of course an incredible organ but simply watching the nightly news, one can deduce it is not infallible.

This infallibility lends more of what I would call evidence, to the Mandela Effect being a simple memory issue than some nefarious plot or time slip.

The skeptic in me requires much more than You Tube videos or opinions to convince me that it is valuable to someone to change a televisions show title or a company logo.

I am more inclined to believe the myth that my missing sock was taken by the sock fairy when it disappeared from the drier that I know I put it into, even though most times it reappears usually where I dropped it on the way to the laundry room...most of the time...hence my still skeptical open mind.
and this is why i hate skeptics. Ive had/having visceral real experiences. I remember asking my dad at a young age what the vw logo was because it was not split then. And no it was not a knock off logo. I can yell I KNOW mandela effect is a real event that shifted people from a parallel reality. I saw and heard things that would freak you tf out.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver

A series of corporate acquisitions, product sell offs and label changes. Now all the Stovetop Stuffing products say Kraft so... quantum effect timeline juggling and fractured reality.

Or something.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Apparently if got Mandela Affected. Sorry.

ETA Ha! Pipped to the post. Mandela effect again. Spooky!
edit on 24/7/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Yup schizophrenia can do that.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Yup schizophrenia can do that.
you just keep touting that against my evidence. My picture of a heart shaped box burn on my leg that appeared and dissapeared within hours. If i did it to myself the scar would remain. No scar not even visible anymore. And this article matches what ive heard from voices.

One thing the voices did was keep telling me around the shift that i didnt belong in this dimension. I kept hearing the devil use sounds of nukes (very real sounding explosions no one else was hearing) he would yell insanely "nuke"! And i would hear a boom thud down the way. Then windows would rattle no one else heard. I once heard the lords prayer insert my name by from a large crowd of a.a. members.
These are syncopanic sound effects. Neural telepathic holographic sounds. Its just my brain creating this. This was a planned attack. Fortunately i can pop resonators. So they dont like me anymore.
edit on 24-7-2018 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

in 2011 laying on my bed listening to my air conditioner talk loudly

Funny you should say that.

Last week, my cooker had a conversation with my microwave about the effects of additives in a cars engine. Then, just when I didn’t think it could get any weirder, my freezer told them both to shut up and ride a bike. My kettle wasn’t happy about it and told them all to get the train.
i hope you get voices just to slam your mockery. Try suffering it sometime. Reach out with your mind theyll start up. Theyre fun.

Yeah- aren't the mockers and the ones who need to stomp all over someone to make their piss poor lives look better just hilarious? All they seem to be doing is slashing any intelligent discussion, and try to drag it down to their childish, puerile level.

Odd how this place has gone into political hell, and anything else is thrown in a ditch for the most part.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

It doesn't exist in this timeline anymore!
It got Mandela-ed

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

you just keep touting that against my evidence. My picture of a heart shaped box burn on my leg that appeared and dissapeared within hours. If i did it to myself the scar would remain. No scar not even visible anymore. And this article matches what ive heard from voices.

anotherside, look, I don't want to be mean, but you have never once provided a shred of evidence for your claims. And, let's be brutally honest - your use of tech and sci-fi terms to describe your...'conditions' is very, very out there. Most of them don't make any sense.

And what is more likely -- some nefarious force, appliance AI or Stranger Things portal is mucking about with timelines which affect, and only seemingly affect pop culture and apparently now stuffing, or, human beings are making memory mistakes and remembering things incorrectly due to the heavy influence of social media and the internet?

I suspect the latter and recent scientific studies (which I linked earlier) seem to support that.

But honestly mate -- if you are genuinely, honestly and seriously 'hearing voices' - for the love of Randyvs' God -- seek medical help. No insults, no mockery, no demeaning insult intended. You seem to have been suffering from this, whatever it is, for a long time. I genuinely worry for you

edit on 24-7-2018 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join