It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A.i. mind control responsible for mandela effect i was not lying

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

originally posted by: Jefferton

Im using a technique ive developed to click the mind reading off me. It seems to be using neural lighting method. I heard Alice say:
"No more brainwave pattern"

Some hallucinations huh?

I choose to think you are a troll looking for attention.

Otherwise statements like this, might make me cry, because, crazy as #.
im looking to prove im being attacked. Im not #ing mentally ill.

Of course you are mentally ill. In one of the first posts here you spoke of mentioning something to your psychiatrist.

Please seek more help before you hurt yourself or someone you love. Schizophrenia is no joke.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: anotherside

how is something a square and a heart at the same time?

I have a wooden box that has an emblem of deer antlers on it and it looks much like a heart.

Hey op maybe try some gumbo file(sassafras leaves) of your eggs in the morning.

edit on 24-7-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

i always took that song to mean his heart was a cell/box...

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I personaly think i was kidnapped as a child and rigged. I had an abduction dream around age 7. Perhaps its an automated a.i. doing expiriments..nay..i know it is. And i hear the heiarchy of commands.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I forgot a correlative situation. My experience is in this dimensions bible code. Now back when being attacked by mind control. They would torture me and then i would think to them "up and down, right?-thats right (my full name)" that means my voices got so intense they affected Gods word. Thats evil attacking me..ultimate evil attacked me. Which is why i hate evil.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I personaly think i was kidnapped as a child and rigged. I had an abduction dream around age 7. Perhaps its an automated a.i. doing expiriments..nay..i know it is. And i hear the heiarchy of commands.

I had a dream at 7 that carebares abducted me and took me to play with He-man
i read somewhere you need my help. Maybe i dont give it.

Oh i just heard the phrase "losing all aspects"
edit on 24-7-2018 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Hi AS. Sorry that you get so much flak here, and must say you do a decent job of deflecting much of it.
Many of us has been through some sort of trauma.

No matter what may have happened in the past, here we are in this present moment.
If you can sit peacefully , for just a moment, then there is peace.

Oftentimes: the worst enemy to these potential peaceful moments, is the overly busy mind.
Do you have any practices, to quiet the busy mind?

If you mind: it matters.
If you don't mind: it doesn't matter.

You have probably heard that before, but please don't write it off as simpleton philosophy, as it contains the potential for deep wisdom.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   

did you see this yet?

No but.. what exactly is that evidence of, apart from some dermatological rash?

Why would you think a psionic or psychological (or whichever non-physical attack) would manifest itself as a rash?

Again, I think there's a lot more going on with you than what you are thinking or not thinking.

I have never seen any evidence of the sorts of attacks you claim in any observable form.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

did you see this yet?

No but.. what exactly is that evidence of, apart from some dermatological rash?

Why would you think a psionic or psychological (or whichever non-physical attack) would manifest itself as a rash?

Again, I think there's a lot more going on with you than what you are thinking or not thinking.

I have never seen any evidence of the sorts of attacks you claim in any observable form.
isnt that the way they like it. To continue the criminal activity in secret.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Hi AS. Sorry that you get so much flak here, and must say you do a decent job of deflecting much of it.
Many of us has been through some sort of trauma.

No matter what may have happened in the past, here we are in this present moment.
If you can sit peacefully , for just a moment, then there is peace.

Oftentimes: the worst enemy to these potential peaceful moments, is the overly busy mind.
Do you have any practices, to quiet the busy mind?

If you mind: it matters.
If you don't mind: it doesn't matter.

You have probably heard that before, but please don't write it off as simpleton philosophy, as it contains the potential for deep wisdom.
i have story about mind. Back in 2012 i was with my late mother and brother. I heard and felt these 3 demons blow up my brain. I could feel cold in my brain. Then my thoughts went mute so i can feel it now a disconnect between thought. I still function. Just my brain is numb. No i was not using drugs.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Id be glad to take a truthiscope test (lie detector).

to do what?

prove you believe in your own delusions?

That is why they call it mental illness because you believe the delusions you suffer from are real and not delusion.

I remember and saw residue of the VW logo being full. But now theres a split. Like reality is saying something..

Yes, I've said it before because you you seem to think humans cannot create differing designs of logos.

Its saying humans can make different designs of the same things.

More shootdowns and sarcasm/ats stalking incoming in 3 2 1.

well what would one expect?

Its like you are saying a car cannot have 2016 model if there is a 2015 model of the same car, if there is and something has changed on that car it must prove the Mandela effect not that a simple different design was made.

I remember asking my dad at a young age what the vw logo was because it was not split then. And no it was not a knock off logo.

Is this a serious statement?

You need real help if you believe your own BS like this above.

Its OK if you are lying but if you seriously believe this nonsense that you asked your dad at a young age what the VW logo was because it didn't have a split then you need re read that over and over.

Are you a time traveler and went forward in time to know about the Mandela effect and how the VW logo will be one of them and when you traveled back you asked your dad about it?

. I can yell I KNOW mandela effect is a real event that shifted people from a parallel reality.

when the event happen?

I can yell you are sane all day long, your words prove otherwise.

I saw and heard things that would freak you tf out.

No, you say this because you under the delusional belief that no one has had stranger experiences than you.

This is your ego feeding your delusional mind.

you just keep touting that against my evidence.

evidence?

There has been no evidence ever supplied anywhere on the internet that points to the Mandela effect being what you claim it to be.

Just stop telling me to get help.

Stop posting indicating you do.

That always infuriates me.

you see why posters are concerned and ask you to get help?

these emotions if felt by surfing the net are no good, one should step away.

You keep posting more and more that makes readers post more and more of the same.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Id be glad to take a truthiscope test (lie detector).

to do what?

prove you believe in your own delusions?

That is why they call it mental illness because you believe the delusions you suffer from are real and not delusion.

I remember and saw residue of the VW logo being full. But now theres a split. Like reality is saying something..

Yes, I've said it before because you you seem to think humans cannot create differing designs of logos.

Its saying humans can make different designs of the same things.

More shootdowns and sarcasm/ats stalking incoming in 3 2 1.

well what would one expect?

Its like you are saying a car cannot have 2016 model if there is a 2015 model of the same car, if there is and something has changed on that car it must prove the Mandela effect not that a simple different design was made.

I remember asking my dad at a young age what the vw logo was because it was not split then. And no it was not a knock off logo.

Is this a serious statement?

You need real help if you believe your own BS like this above.

Its OK if you are lying but if you seriously believe this nonsense that you asked your dad at a young age what the VW logo was because it didn't have a split then you need re read that over and over.

Are you a time traveler and went forward in time to know about the Mandela effect and how the VW logo will be one of them and when you traveled back you asked your dad about it?

. I can yell I KNOW mandela effect is a real event that shifted people from a parallel reality.

when the event happen?

I can yell you are sane all day long, your words prove otherwise.

I saw and heard things that would freak you tf out.

No, you say this because you under the delusional belief that no one has had stranger experiences than you.

This is your ego feeding your delusional mind.

you just keep touting that against my evidence.

evidence?

There has been no evidence ever supplied anywhere on the internet that points to the Mandela effect being what you claim it to be.

Just stop telling me to get help.

Stop posting indicating you do.

That always infuriates me.

you see why posters are concerned and ask you to get help?

these emotions if felt by surfing the net are no good, one should step away.

You keep posting more and more that makes readers post more and more of the same.

try walking in my shoes inhalexhale. Lets say for a moment it is not my own mind but an overlayed brainwave pattern. Preprogrammed to attract secret technologies that reach into all our homes. If true right now your brainstate is being interactive sending full body state data to a secret source or sources. Ive read remote viewers are afraid to remote view some things due to "detection" how do you think they might "detect" a remote view?

Im not lying about asking my dad about the logo. I believe in 2011 i moved through a series of vortexes which ive talked about..you have dissected those statements. Leading me into this reality.

And note when i heard the "strange sounds from sky" and mandela effect after hearing the devil loudly in the whole sky "prince of the air" i knew my experiences directly correlate and if i could prove it i would. But i cant and they win on that effect only.
edit on 26-7-2018 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
So really there is only one question that can clear this all up...

Stove Top Stuffing or Stouffers Stove Top Stuffing???

Do not answer too quick and focus on this much.

The answer could be buried.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Lets say for a moment it is not my own mind but an overlayed brainwave pattern. Preprogrammed to attract secret technologies that reach into all our homes. If true right now your brainstate is being interactive sending full body state data to a secret source or sources. Ive read remote viewers are afraid to remote view some things due to "detection" how do you think they might "detect" a remote view?

I understand what you're saying but, none of what you said has any factual truth to it. Or evidence for that matter. I'm guessing you derived this from other fringe conspiracy theories or something?

"overlayed brainwave pattern". Think about what that statement means. Someone has the technology to actually not only 'create' a meaningful brainwave pattern (whatever that means) but actively use it 'in' a living human host? And to attract secret technologies? Are you suggesting like a biological tracking device that is, instead of a chip or device, a 'brainwave' that can be tracked... somehow?

If so.. what you're talking about is the stuff of sci-fi.

But ok, let's pretend that such tech, both software and wetware, actually exist somewhere in the world.

Why you? Of all the people on this planet -- why you? What is so special and unique about you that you warrant this attention? I'm not saying you aren't special or unique or important. But why you instead of a country's enemies or other world leaders up to no good?

If this tech was real, why are we at war with other countries? Why not use it to control their leaders?

The logic you are using just seems to self-centred. Again, i'm not belittling you - just an observation. Do you see what I mean? Like, why you??

I honestly hope for your condition to improve but... it concerns me when you talk the way you do because it feels like you're dismissing the more obvious and probably causes of your illness.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Well it happens to me. There has to be science behind even a deviation of brainwaves due to physical abnormality. I follow loosely the schizophrenia studies and treatments and ive tried my own versions of some therapies. After what ive heard and experienced. I have a proper view of this..problem. You need to fight if they fight. Thats what ive done.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

How could we be spiritual beings and physical beings without having overlaying patterns?

Of coarse if one does not believe in the bible then the answer is clear but personally i feel as though we are connected to more than just ourselves.

I have seen too much in my life and understand the yuge capabilities of the human mind to believe that we are limited to just our own skull.

Also no energy goes to waste in the universe.

Now if we are connected to more than just ourselves and let's say we have some type of filter that separates ourselves from those other connections and that filter is not functioning 100% that alone could explain why some hear voices and others act irrationally.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

try walking in my shoes inhalexhale.

I do everyday.

I initially started interacting with you to get you to do the same thing.

Lets say for a moment it is not my own mind but an overlayed brainwave pattern.

OK lets.

Now before we go any further you need to explain what an "overlay brainwave pattern" is,

explain how this pattern is formed and how its overlay-ed into our brain waves.

This in itself should be extremely detailed, however I sense I will get a 1 sentence reply explaining this, that to anyone other than yourself is just made up crap.

Preprogrammed to attract secret technologies that reach into all our homes.

Once you explain what an overlayed brainwave pattern is please explain how its preprogrammed and by whom?

Then

list the secret technologies that are reaching into all our homes.

Otherwise without detailing this above it is as it sounds

paranoid delusions.

If true right now your brainstate is being interactive sending full body state data to a secret source or sources.

Our brains are always active.

But lets if true,

what is our brainstate interacting with to send full body data to ...oh look more secret sources.

Ive read remote viewers are afraid to remote view some things due to "detection" how do you think they might "detect" a remote view?

Easily, however lets not get ahead of ourselves.

Please answer and detail these things you claim so that readers can be on the same page as you are.

Im not lying about asking my dad about the logo.

Hey, if you read what I said, I believe you.

But why did you ask your dad about the VW logo when you were young?

Why say it wasn't a knock off?

are you really blinded to your own defensive expressions before there is any offense to get defensive about which you do and many others do to try and validate the lies they tell themselves?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I think its a multi plexing array.
I think were all being manipulated.
Hows that cheeseburger?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
How could we be spiritual beings and physical beings without having overlaying patterns?

Define what an 'overlaying pattern' actually is first. What does that even mean?

Of coarse if one does not believe in the bible then the answer is clear but personally i feel as though we are connected to more than just ourselves.

I do not believe in the bible or religion or god(s), but a person does not need any of that to feel a connection with the world around them. I can find beauty in a landscape or a sunset, the vastness of the stars at night, the love for my kids. I don't have to believe in a book of fairy tales to find connection and love in the universe.

I would seriously question the mentality and intention of someone who cannot find a connection to something without a book or religion telling them how.

I have seen too much in my life and understand the yuge capabilities of the human mind to believe that we are limited to just our own skull.

Like what? WHat have you seen that suggests we exist outside of our physical bodies? I would love to believe that the thing we call consciousness or the 'real me' is more than just the current combination of neurones, synapses, memories and DNA. I would love to think there is more to existence than the physical. I have yet to see it.

Also no energy goes to waste in the universe.

Sure, but that doesn't mean you have something transcendental or ethereal about you. It just means the elements of your body will go back, at some point, to their original components. Energy cannot be created nor destroyed doesn't mean you have a soul.

Now if we are connected to more than just ourselves and let's say we have some type of filter that separates ourselves from those other connections and that filter is not functioning 100% that alone could explain why some hear voices and others act irrationally.

What filter? Where does it sit? How does it operate? How does it filter? WHAT does it filter? How are the filter parameters set? Your suggestion has way too many questions that suggest something other than us, other than evolution, was at play. And there is no evidence of that.
edit on 26-7-2018 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join