It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A.i. mind control responsible for mandela effect i was not lying

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

originally posted by: anotherside
you just keep touting that against my evidence. My picture of a heart shaped box burn on my leg that appeared and dissapeared within hours. If i did it to myself the scar would remain. No scar not even visible anymore. And this article matches what ive heard from voices.

anotherside, look, I don't want to be mean, but you have never once provided a shred of evidence for your claims. And, let's be brutally honest - your use of tech and sci-fi terms to describe your...'conditions' is very, very out there. Most of them don't make any sense.

And what is more likely -- some nefarious force, appliance AI or Stranger Things portal is mucking about with timelines which affect, and only seemingly affect pop culture and apparently now stuffing, or, human beings are making memory mistakes and remembering things incorrectly due to the heavy influence of social media and the internet?

I suspect the latter and recent scientific studies (which I linked earlier) seem to support that.

But honestly mate -- if you are genuinely, honestly and seriously 'hearing voices' - for the love of Randyvs' God -- seek medical help. No insults, no mockery, no demeaning insult intended. You seem to have been suffering from this, whatever it is, for a long time. I genuinely worry for you
did you see this yet?

You should also be aware these attacks on my psychology are human treason. Whoever pays to play me like a fiddle deserves the death penalty. So of course they cover the crime with a salty blanket of deceptions and let the hounds circle me until i give up. Quitters never win in taking over the planet though.
edit on 24-7-2018 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: mblahnikluver

originally posted by: dashen
All I want to know is what the Matrix did with Stouffer's stove top stuffing.
And if the Matrix can truly erase stuff in history there's a few ex-girlfriends that I don't want to end up with

What happened to Stouffers?!

It doesn't exist in this timeline anymore!
It got Mandela-ed

It never existed.
This the part where the delusions are tested...
I really hate to see so many falling.

Not a single shred of evidence for it's existence other than some child commercial actor claiming with no proof at all that he was in a commercial that featured stouffers and not general mills.

No patents i have found
No pics i have found
No articles
No news paper ads
No boxes
nada
edit on 24-7-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
No sleep

For more good stories.
Be sure to read the about this community page.

R/Wooosh
R/Atetheonion

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Why don't I ever have anything interesting or weird happen to me. No mandela effects or alien abductions or even a dang sighting of a legit UFO or even get to see the M.I.B. in person face to face.

I am so jealous of the special types that get to experience this stuff.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Are you on any psycho-tropic medications?
Some have been known to cause hallucinations and voices in ones head.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Yup schizophrenia can do that.

Ding!

And we have a winner!

This poster always makes me sad.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

you just keep touting that against my evidence. My picture of a heart shaped box burn on my leg that appeared and dissapeared within hours. If i did it to myself the scar would remain. No scar not even visible anymore. And this article matches what ive heard from voices.

anotherside, look, I don't want to be mean, but you have never once provided a shred of evidence for your claims. And, let's be brutally honest - your use of tech and sci-fi terms to describe your...'conditions' is very, very out there. Most of them don't make any sense.

And what is more likely -- some nefarious force, appliance AI or Stranger Things portal is mucking about with timelines which affect, and only seemingly affect pop culture and apparently now stuffing, or, human beings are making memory mistakes and remembering things incorrectly due to the heavy influence of social media and the internet?

I suspect the latter and recent scientific studies (which I linked earlier) seem to support that.

But honestly mate -- if you are genuinely, honestly and seriously 'hearing voices' - for the love of Randyvs' God -- seek medical help. No insults, no mockery, no demeaning insult intended. You seem to have been suffering from this, whatever it is, for a long time. I genuinely worry for you
did you see this yet?

You should also be aware these attacks on my psychology are human treason. Whoever pays to play me like a fiddle deserves the death penalty. So of course they cover the crime with a salty blanket of deceptions and let the hounds circle me until i give up. Quitters never win in taking over the planet though.

Please stop showing that photo of the disgusting weird rash.

You truly need help, and I wish someone would give it to you.

I feel so bad for you, and I don't come here to be bummed out.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Not a single shred of evidence for it's existence

So... what, then- I was having nightmares every Thanksgiving where I was stuffing pillow filling in my mouth and dreaming it was horribly sub par turkey stuffing?

I shudder to think what that 'cranberry' sauce was. Jiggly, smelly, awful tasting stuff that retained the can's shape *and* ridges..

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gravelbone

Are you on any psycho-tropic medications?
Some have been known to cause hallucinations and voices in ones head.
anyway ive proven to myself by virtue of knowing audio editing that sound can be moved. I can do that in a way. No longer do the voices resonate inaide me. But are fully outside my head far away. I pushed mentally for months until they could no longer talk inside me.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
OP should definitely go see a doctor or a psychologist though, hearing voices and noises isn't normal. Unless you find an implant somewhere in your body, you have a mental condition lol. All joking aside..

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

did you see this yet?

Please stop showing that photo of the disgusting weird rash.

You truly need help, and I wish someone would give it to you.

I feel so bad for you, and I don't come here to be bummed out.
whatever you obviously have no idea. Just stop telling me to get help. That always infuriates me.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

Its right in front of your face.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939
Why don't I ever have anything interesting or weird happen to me. No mandela effects or alien abductions or even a dang sighting of a legit UFO or even get to see the M.I.B. in person face to face.

I am so jealous of the special types that get to experience this stuff.

Because youre not schizo active and dont partake in hallucinogens on the reg lol.

I am sometimes jealous of the world they get to live in where interesting things happen to them .

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat
a reply to: howtonhawky

Not a single shred of evidence for it's existence

So... what, then- I was having nightmares every Thanksgiving where I was stuffing pillow filling in my mouth and dreaming it was horribly sub par turkey stuffing?

I shudder to think what that 'cranberry' sauce was. Jiggly, smelly, awful tasting stuff that retained the can's shape *and* ridges..

No you just suffer from the same issues the OP does. After all youve both admitted it.

(post by Jefferton removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Looks to me like they just had something sitting on their lap for a bit.

If i kick back i my office chair with my keyboard in my lap i get almost the same mark.

But you know........must be aliens

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Im using a technique ive developed to click the mind reading off me. It seems to be using neural lighting method. I heard Alice say:
"No more brainwave pattern"

Some hallucinations huh?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Im using a technique ive developed to click the mind reading off me. It seems to be using neural lighting method. I heard Alice say:

Some hallucinations huh?

You say that a few times a week and how it works but apparently its not working because every week youre back here saying how you found something else , since the last thing didnt work.

Could try the meds, just saying. Since youre trying everything else

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatthedoctorordered
a reply to: Jefferton

Looks to me like they just had something sitting on their lap for a bit.

If i kick back i my office chair with my keyboard in my lap i get almost the same mark.

But you know........must be aliens
that showed up while wearing (shungite bracelet) on my left ankle. Shungite reduces emf around it. So whatever appeared reacts to emf. It lasted about 5 hours.

Ill test it out and see if i can get it on video appearing while wearing shungite
edit on 24-7-2018 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Some hallucinations huh?

I choose to think you are a troll looking for attention.

Otherwise statements like this, might make me cry, because, crazy as #.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join