originally posted by: humanoidlord
to make up for no thread yesterday (too busy), i will do something different
we all (i hope) have seen all the events related to the AATIP, tom delongue, robert bigelow and the skinwalker ranch since december 16
there are some very lenghty threads on this subject if you want to catch up
i made this thread to ask a simple question: what do you think of all it? whats your opinion?
from what i have seen there are various groups:
a) its all real and the start of disclosure
The Shrike: "No visual irrefutable evidence of anything out of the ordinary. Lots of hearsay, though."
b) the footage and the evidence is real, but its just a way to calm ufologists (this one seems to be popular)
The Shrike: "I didn't find any footage at YouTube just an hour-long boring lecture by Knapp and the other videos also lack in visual substance.. There
are no images of anomalous activity at Google Images."
c) while the testimonies are real, they are misidentifications of know things (the skeptical position)
The Shrike: "While testimonies can be considered[/] real it's just words, hearsay."
d) its a big PSY-OP and everthing is fake including the footage wich is CGI (my own position)
The Shrike: "Whatever it is and whatever it's called, in the end you have nothing but unsubstantiated claims. Everyday stuff."
"In 1996, skeptic James Randi awarded Bigelow a Pigasus Award for funding purchase of the property for what he termed a "useless study" of "a 'haunted
ranch' in Utah"."
"Skinwalker Ranch, also known as Sherman Ranch, is a property located on approximately 512 acres (2.07 km2) southeast of Ballard, Utah that is
allegedly the site of paranormal and UFO-related activities. Its name is taken from the skin-walker of Navajo legend concerning malevolent
The Shrike: "I'm a rational thinker and I leave space for doubt but I'm sick and tired of listening to American Natives and their superstitions which
I'm sure are the results of what they smoke in their ceremonies."
Claims about the ranch first appeared in the Salt Lake City, Utah Deseret News, and later in the alternative weekly Las Vegas Mercury as a series
of articles by journalist George Knapp. These early stories detailed the claims that a family that had recently purchased and occupied the property
only to experience an array of inexplicable and frightening events.
The Shrike: "TV is full of series dealing with ghost hunters, haunted items, etc. The ghost hunters go from small residences to mental facilities that
are abandoned but they are claimed to be haunted. The hunters bring all kinds of sophisticated electronic equipment which seem to react to "energies"
inside the facilities. They seem to provide more evidence for actual entities, etc. Something that is missing re: the Skinwalker Ranch."
Colm Kelleher and co-author George Knapp subsequently authored a book in which they describe the ranch being acquired by the National Institute for
Discovery Science (NIDSci) to study anecdotal sightings of UFOs, bigfoot-like creatures, crop circles, glowing orbs and poltergeist activity reported
by its former owners.
The Shrike: "And yet nothing concrete has ever been produced. Again, unsubstantiated
The following questions are about nothing but claims.
20 Mystery Facts about the Skinwalker Ranch
Legends and mysterious tales about the property that keeps floating in the air
(1) As per records, more than 100 claims have come from individuals who eye witnessed the appearance of the UFOs in this property at different
(2) There are claims that people have witnessed the appearance of some strange large-leg and large-towed creatures in the periphery of this
(3) As per a few eye witnesses, they even had direct encounters with aliens at this property, from a stone throwing distance.
(4) There are legends that people have witnessed the sudden appearance and disappearance of some mysterious Cattle.
(5) There are people who claim to have observed some strange light orbits, appearing with the premises of this property and then, suddenly
(6) Claims have been recorded that people have heard strange sounds, coming out of this property.
(7) In some instances, people tried to shoot bullets on the strange creatures, but found that bullets could do nothing to them.
(8) Unidentified flying bodies were often observed, flying over this house.
(9) Some of the occupants who occupied the property at different times, reported that they had a feeling that someone is constantly spying after
(10) Legends keeps floating about the property that the poor soul of those people mutilated inside the building, keeps on hunting place.
(11) Another legend states that the ghost of the cattle that were mutilated in this building, haunts the place as well.
(12) In several instances, people have clearly noticed the appearance of some strange impression on the window panes of this building.
(13) Some occupants complained that their belongings and stuff would frequently disappear mystically, and re-appear after a while.
(14) In some instances, occupants and the visitors experienced that their electrical and electronic devices would start malfunctioning mysteriously
and restore back the usual functions, after a while.
(15) There are claims, stating people getting injured as a result of encounters with the Aliens.
(16) For several times, the property has come into the limelight as a site for regular Poltergeist activities.
(17) Some occupants stated that they had a kind of some unusual feelings in this property that forced them to evacuate it.
(18) Several records exist on this property that states that people have heard someone calling by their names, but none was found in and around the
(19) There are several people who have witnessed a trio of mystical dogs appearing for a few seconds, barking a few times and then, disappearing.
(20) One the family that occupied the building at some time, stated that for a few times, they found that if the grocerys and other kitchen ware were
lying here and there, tey have found someone disembodies, srranging the stuff at its right place.