It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so, whats your opinion on the recent ufological events?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
to make up for no thread yesterday (too busy), i will do something different
we all (i hope) have seen all the events related to the AATIP, tom delongue, robert bigelow and the skinwalker ranch since december 16
there are some very lenghty threads on this subject if you want to catch up
i made this thread to ask a simple question: what do you think of all it? whats your opinion?
from what i have seen there are various groups:
a) its all real and the start of disclosure
b) the footage and the evidence is real, but its just a way to calm ufologists (this one seems to be popular)
c) while the testimonies are real, they are misidentifications of know things (the skeptical position)
d) its a big PSY-OP and everthing is fake including the footage wich is CGI (my own position)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Personally, I think the AATIP is probably just a red herring. I think there is a far more secret organization within the US government in charge of extraterrestrial affairs that not even Trump (or other US Presidents) knows and even if Trump does knows, he will lose all his properties if he dares to utter one word about them.

edit on 7/22/2018 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

It’s all bull# being pushed as entertainment. More than anything, some people just like to be lied to. This is all being pushed by an entertainment media company. They are writing checks to people and selling stories. Nothing they have presented is even close to compelling. For those who are actually interested in the subject, this is an assault on your senses and an attempt to fleece the herd of people who will pay to be a part of that crowd.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I think it’s exactly what it looks like, the government and society at large recognizing that there are anomalous things flying around in our skies and oceans.

I asked some of my family members who were pretty high up in government about it and one persons response was “Well, what are they supposed to say at this point?”

And I think that’s it. Enough people have had these sightings and experiences that to deny they exist would be more of story than acknowledging them. Personally, I doubt even the people in government who are supposed to know what these things are really know what they are.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Merely a test
Disclosure will come, and when it comes it will be a big event to remember, a turning point for humanity.
But I believe true disclosure will come from the outsiders, and it will be a well coordinated event that will make everyone believe and some worship our new friends.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Looking at the evidence its all the same yet again.

Here's what it looks like to me..

A bunch of old dudes, some who have dabbled in $cientology and been allowed to walk away scot free, believe in UFOs and poltergeists and ESP and all of that. They have done for maybe 60 years or more. First of all they were allowed to study this stuff at the expense of the US taxpayer and they believed Uri Geller really could perform magic. But they didn't really find enough evidence and the Cold War ended.

Luckily a kindly eccentric billionaire funded their ongoing hobbies to prove that all this stuff was real through the 90s and the 00s. They still struggled to prove anything. But now the billionaire's curiosity is satisfied. Uncle Sam and Brother Bob will no longer give then money for nothing. Then Tom DeLonge appeared! They found a nice friendly media host who would not ask too many tough questions in exchange for being the only exclusive outlet for long form interviews in a 2 or 3 year long build up.

Then company registrations and trademarks were filed.

These are the official trademark registrations for Skinwalker Ranch.....Storytelling, entertainment, motion pictures, television shows.

Then there are the Official Financial Filings of TTSA

The legal filings are something you can't easily disguise. This is all about making money off entertainment now. That's what the money trail shows you.

This is mis-closure not dis-closure.

edit on 22/7/2018 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
In my opinion it looked like it was supposed to be start of slow disclosure but in the original plan Clinton was supposed to win and help them with the process. It seems like they crashed with the wall when it comes to declassification of some materials and everything will get delayed.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
That "everything will get delayed" has been the story for 70 years now, the same old same old, with new players once in awhile who don't make a whole lot of difference.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This is what I believe

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Same as it ever was. Relic ships being flown around by the remnants of a past age.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

That explains why my request to go wander the place has been largely ignored. I was going to do so in an honest attempt to make something want to jump out at me and scream "Booga!". Counterintuitively, after a few things I have experienced, and wanted to have someone with more resources than me come deal with them- I have been met with a LOT of silence.

Now... I know why. I seem to not be enough of an entertainment and money draw, and if they *did* find something, I am sure the powers that are funding the entertainment end would pull their money so damn fast- it'd be breathtaking.

Which brings me to this (take it or leave it) theory: there IS stuff running around- what we see in the media and what it *really* is are radically different, and we're being spoonfed BS as a distraction of incredible, almost unfathomable proportions.

We may be not able to find the truth, even if we fell over it, because we've been blinded.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
to make up for no thread yesterday (too busy), i will do something different
we all (i hope) have seen all the events related to the AATIP, tom delongue, robert bigelow and the skinwalker ranch since december 16
there are some very lenghty threads on this subject if you want to catch up
i made this thread to ask a simple question: what do you think of all it? whats your opinion?
from what i have seen there are various groups:
a) its all real and the start of disclosure
The Shrike: "No visual irrefutable evidence of anything out of the ordinary. Lots of hearsay, though."

b) the footage and the evidence is real, but its just a way to calm ufologists (this one seems to be popular)
The Shrike: "I didn't find any footage at YouTube just an hour-long boring lecture by Knapp and the other videos also lack in visual substance.. There are no images of anomalous activity at Google Images."

c) while the testimonies are real, they are misidentifications of know things (the skeptical position)
The Shrike: "While testimonies can be considered[/] real it's just words, hearsay."

d) its a big PSY-OP and everthing is fake including the footage wich is CGI (my own position)

The Shrike: "Whatever it is and whatever it's called, in the end you have nothing but unsubstantiated claims. Everyday stuff."

Wikipedia
"In 1996, skeptic James Randi awarded Bigelow a Pigasus Award for funding purchase of the property for what he termed a "useless study" of "a 'haunted ranch' in Utah".[6]"

Wikipedia
"Skinwalker Ranch, also known as Sherman Ranch, is a property located on approximately 512 acres (2.07 km2) southeast of Ballard, Utah that is allegedly the site of paranormal and UFO-related activities. Its name is taken from the skin-walker of Navajo legend concerning malevolent witches."

The Shrike: "I'm a rational thinker and I leave space for doubt but I'm sick and tired of listening to American Natives and their superstitions which I'm sure are the results of what they smoke in their ceremonies."

Claims about the ranch first appeared in the Salt Lake City, Utah Deseret News,[1] and later in the alternative weekly Las Vegas Mercury as a series of articles by journalist George Knapp. These early stories detailed the claims that a family that had recently purchased and occupied the property only to experience an array of inexplicable and frightening events.

The Shrike: "TV is full of series dealing with ghost hunters, haunted items, etc. The ghost hunters go from small residences to mental facilities that are abandoned but they are claimed to be haunted. The hunters bring all kinds of sophisticated electronic equipment which seem to react to "energies" inside the facilities. They seem to provide more evidence for actual entities, etc. Something that is missing re: the Skinwalker Ranch."

Colm Kelleher and co-author George Knapp subsequently authored a book[2] in which they describe the ranch being acquired by the National Institute for Discovery Science (NIDSci) to study anecdotal sightings of UFOs, bigfoot-like creatures, crop circles, glowing orbs and poltergeist activity reported by its former owners.[3]

The Shrike: "And yet nothing concrete has ever been produced. Again, unsubstantiated
-------------
The following questions are about nothing but claims.

www.science-rumors.com...
20 Mystery Facts about the Skinwalker Ranch

Legends and mysterious tales about the property that keeps floating in the air

(1) As per records, more than 100 claims have come from individuals who eye witnessed the appearance of the UFOs in this property at different times.
(2) There are claims that people have witnessed the appearance of some strange large-leg and large-towed creatures in the periphery of this building.
(3) As per a few eye witnesses, they even had direct encounters with aliens at this property, from a stone throwing distance.
(4) There are legends that people have witnessed the sudden appearance and disappearance of some mysterious Cattle.
(5) There are people who claim to have observed some strange light orbits, appearing with the premises of this property and then, suddenly disappearing.
(6) Claims have been recorded that people have heard strange sounds, coming out of this property.
(7) In some instances, people tried to shoot bullets on the strange creatures, but found that bullets could do nothing to them.
(8) Unidentified flying bodies were often observed, flying over this house.
(9) Some of the occupants who occupied the property at different times, reported that they had a feeling that someone is constantly spying after them.
(10) Legends keeps floating about the property that the poor soul of those people mutilated inside the building, keeps on hunting place.
(11) Another legend states that the ghost of the cattle that were mutilated in this building, haunts the place as well.
(12) In several instances, people have clearly noticed the appearance of some strange impression on the window panes of this building.
(13) Some occupants complained that their belongings and stuff would frequently disappear mystically, and re-appear after a while.
(14) In some instances, occupants and the visitors experienced that their electrical and electronic devices would start malfunctioning mysteriously and restore back the usual functions, after a while.
(15) There are claims, stating people getting injured as a result of encounters with the Aliens.
(16) For several times, the property has come into the limelight as a site for regular Poltergeist activities.
(17) Some occupants stated that they had a kind of some unusual feelings in this property that forced them to evacuate it.
(18) Several records exist on this property that states that people have heard someone calling by their names, but none was found in and around the periphery.
(19) There are several people who have witnessed a trio of mystical dogs appearing for a few seconds, barking a few times and then, disappearing.
(20) One the family that occupied the building at some time, stated that for a few times, they found that if the grocerys and other kitchen ware were lying here and there, tey have found someone disembodies, srranging the stuff at its right place.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I knew Tom D was a bit of a B'ser, but this is way over the top. More like a scam artist now.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

IMO anything involving Tom Delonge, is just moneygrab/scam. AATIP is properly nothing, and i have no reason to believe there will be any dislosure of any kind, why would there be?

I do believe in other life in the universe, and they might even visit us. But we are a very dangerous and destructive species.
We cant even stop killing our own race, and we kill ALL other living things on this planet without blinking.
We cheat, steal and kill each other on a daily basis, and get all delusional about it. we think we do good...

If any race out there is smart enough to make it to our planet, they should be smart enough to stay FAR, FAR AWAY from us, dont you think?

Oh, and also, we are all willing slaves for the elite. If you where going to try to communicate with an ant hill, would you talk to the property (working bees) or the owner and master (the queen)?
The working bee have no say, no knowledge and no free will, why on earth would you waste time disclosing yourself to a working bee?

So the answer is NO. No disclosure is coming, unless it is a scam or a race of aliens worse than ourself coming to take control of us, in which case they might let you know there have been a change in leadership. But then again, why would they need to tell you that?

No disclosure until the human race has grown up, and learned to act like "adults". And to me, it seems like we are only in our infancy, so dont count on that to happen anytime soon.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

no just no.....

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

there definitely is, though it way less secret than most people think

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver