It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so, whats your opinion on the recent ufological events?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

but why tom delongue?
why not just bigelow and what about the ties with scientology

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

nope, its never gonna come
unless we destroy all kinds of governement first

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

i agree, this crap is too shady

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

bad excuse

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

agree

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xBWOMPx

-_-

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

are you talking about breakaway civilizations?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: The Shrike

skinkwalker ranch is legit, not sure about the other stuff

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

i always suspected that

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMNOTYOU

agree

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

1 year ago i would have said something completely different. But this is what made me turn towards religion is finding the truth. Everyone will have there opinions.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

but why tom delongue?
why not just bigelow and what about the ties with scientology

I think if Jesus came down from the heavens onto the Nebraska plains, there’d be someone there selling tickets. That’s just America. I think it’s wrong to outright dismiss the information being put forth just because some people are trying to make some money from it.

Don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t ever give them any money, but that doesn’t mean I still won’t watch with interest and give them the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. If a big triangle flew over the top of me in nowhere, Kentucky I’m sure it’s probably happening in a lot of other places too. To people who have already seen something up close no more disclosure is really needed.

People know. Someone is flying these things, someone is fueling them, and someone has to be there when it’s put in its hanger. I think disclosure won’t be some grand event, but just the point in time we reach where enough people have seen these things first hand to not doubt anymore. And I think we’re about to reach that point and the government wants to get out in front of it.

Tom Delonge just seems like he’s being Tom delonge, a successful musician who knows business well enough to try to turn anything he’s involved in into a business. I have friends who are successful musicians (not at his level, no doubt) who have the same sort of mentality towards everything they are involved in. It’s a product of being in the entertainment industry, and no ones time is ever free.

Could he be being used? Maybe. Maybe I’m wrong about everything. All I know for sure is that ufos aren’t fake, or a made up story. And that’s enough for me to not immediately discount what information comes from them.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

FWIW, I'm with you on d); its a controlled government sponsored "no-disclosure" slow disclosure to try to quell the endless demands made for disclosure. The people coming out of ATIP are, after all, former government employees, meaning they've never told the truth one day in their lives. I think its pretty cool they probably got a government contract to form TTSA and do these mis-information, misdirection kinda staged leaks. They know how to keep getting paid out of the taxpayers wallets for telling lies. Amazing feat that. They should teach that in College!

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: Spacespider

nope, its never gonna come
unless we destroy all kinds of governement first

Well.. If "they" desire its time, we cannot do much about it can we

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
My opinion is that this latest hoopla has resulted in the UFO field coming back around to exactly where it's been for the last 60 years. Ongoing anomalous events experienced by a wide range of witnesses, all revealing exactly diddly squat.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I completely agree. This area of inquiry has produced nothing except for financial profits for those who keep telling the stories and selling the books. There is not one difinitive piece of evidence that carries any weight.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The goal is confirmation that there is something unexplained going on. Nothing more, nothing less.
It will be dragged out over years, meant to gradually accustom the broad public to the possibly shocking idea that there is (much) more to reality than we were taught to believe.

Many hope that this is just a scam and that it will go away and be "debunked". But it won't. This is about change, although it will take a LONG time.
I feel sorry for the people who think the only motivation others can ever have is money. Just because one has problems with money does not mean that everybody else has.

Best analysis in my opinion:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

OK...When did Grant fall into the deep end then?

edit on 23/7/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xBWOMPx

there is a way more scientifical angle to it: john keel's ultraterrestrials

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

but why they din't do this in 1947 and waited so much?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join