It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

you are all sheep

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: xBWOMPx
a reply to: wheresthebody

You are right, it's like wrestling, in front of the camera they are all enemy's but behind closed doors they are all having a drink together counting their money and ho's or children or whatever...

Yep. I've been saying this for YEARS. It's the pro wrestling blueprint transferred to politics. Unfortunately, this reference doesn't work very well on people who aren't old enough to remember when most people thought wrestling was real. Like back in the 80s. We didn't have the internet and if you believed you were watching a real fight, no one was going to tell you otherwise.

The question is whether or not the truth about politics will ever become common knowledge.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Most times I identify more with the squirrel that is running atop the fence between the sheep pens.

From atop his perch, he can look down at each side, see the hypocrisy and hate emanating from each side, and scamper along the fence to increase his stash of nuts preparing for the cold dark winter months ahead. All while the sheep just meander and bray at each other with no long term plans to feed themselves beyond their nose. The sheep dutifully await the farmer to feed and shelter them, not knowing that the truck that sits in the drive is from the meat packing plant up the road. And the farmer is merely a sheep baron for hard $$$$$.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues

originally posted by: wheresthebody
It's all cult of personality nonsense for the weak minded. For the sheep.

I agree... in theory, but at what point in not engaging, at the very least voting, do you not realize you're beneath even the sheep and just a blade of grass for them to feed on?

The problem is that voting is not going to change the outcome one iota. It is predetermined and whichever "candidate" "wins" the real agenda will simply march on and will merely be dressed up in new clothes (assuming the people have voted for change). The change they will get will be window dressing as it has been for many decades.

Trump really is not anything different and those who believe that he is are simply fools. The only thing that is really different about Trump is now a lot of people are really starting to wake up and realize something is really wrong here. I think that was not the intended effect of having him as president but hey. Even the best movie scripts often have huge plot holes if you know where to look.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
We all act like sheep to some extent, even people who don't think they act like sheep. Trump was the 1st person I ever voted for. I did so because corrupt career politicians on both sides of the aisle hate him. Imo, Trump has stirred up the political environment for the better. Lots of corruption has been exposed by the election of Trump & both Republican & Democrat parties are now in restructuring phases. I approve of Trump's policies and appointees so far. Trump is the 1st president in my lifetime to live up to his promises, unlike career politicians.
edit on 20-7-2018 by JBIZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
Do you remember when the people who trusted authority were called sheep? I sure do.

How on earth does anyone still trust the people who want power over them?

The drive for power over people is a quality that should be weeded out of our species, not encouraged.

Watching americans lose their minds over how much they loved obama nine years ago was pathetic, and the love for trump now is pathetic in the exact same way. It's all cult of personality nonsense for the weak minded. For the sheep.

Nothing has changed, there still must be just the right amount of fluoride in the water.

Flouride in the water is bad.

Many liberals and leftist were NOT happy with Obama because he was too centrist. I think you are projecting the belief that people "loved Obama" when that is just your imagined perception of it.

The cult of personality stuff comes from having a religion based on authoritarianism. The government of the Bible is the same government of the military. People are trained by the Bible to worship leadership. You can't have a lord without slaves. You should not be surprised people are sheep and incapable of trusting their own inner authority. According to our religion, trusting your own inner authority means you are possessed by Satan. We have a religion of sheep. We have a population of sheep. How different our society would be if the religion were NOT based on the idea that everyone must worship and serve God, but, God and nature exists to provide men with blessings. Unfortunately, we do not live in a world were God exists to serve man.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I agree. It's funny how the OP just focuses on the Democrats.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Either your part of the solution, or your part of the problem.....

Only Sith's deal in absolutes.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

Anyone who believes there are 2 independent parties, and that the president operates autonomously actually deciding things, and who does not see through the obvious illusions and shenanigans of our "political" system is a sheep.

Lobbyists force the politicians to pass laws creating cartels and monopolies in exchange for campaign financing.

Lobbyists define domestic policy for both parties.

The Council of Foreign Relations defines foreign policy for both parties.

It absolutely DOES NOT MATTER WHICH PARTY IS IN POWER. NOTHING WILL CHANGE.

Here's the data to prove my point: www.quandl.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

Anyone who believes there are 2 independent parties, and that the president operates autonomously actually deciding things, and who does not see through the obvious illusions and shenanigans of our "political" system is a sheep.

Lobbyists force the politicians to pass laws creating cartels and monopolies in exchange for campaign financing.

Lobbyists define domestic policy for both parties.

The Council of Foreign Relations defines foreign policy for both parties.

It absolutely DOES NOT MATTER WHICH PARTY IS IN POWER. NOTHING WILL CHANGE.

Here's the data to prove my point: www.quandl.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Stop focusing on the Global Engagement Center produced media propaganda officially controlled by the CIA the secretary of state and redirect to the impending clash of empires. So far we are at the us congress considering recognizing Israel sovereignty over the Golan heights as a precursor to justify direct American attacks against Iranian assets if they try to retake the Syrian land in an impending joint operation.

Russia never lifted a finger against us for bombing Syrian troops and Allegedly Russian volunteers/private contractors, I don't see a scenario of them doing anything to stop us from bombing Iranians as well.

The escalations in the . middle East are why the global engagement center has programmed Americans to be at each other's throats. Notice any anti war protests in any big cities?? NO you have not, because many people have no idea whatsoever the extent of the wars currently being fought and who backs who.

Only thing available in the domestic news lately is worship media. Did anyone even realize it has gotten this far??

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Freeborn

Time has come to recognize Israeli sovereignty on Golan Heights
On Tuesday, a hearing was held in the National Security Subcommittee on "New Horizons in US-Israel Relations: From the Transfer of the Embassy to Jerusalem to Recognition of Israeli sovereignty."

The discussion was initiated by Congressman Ron DeSantis and took place following the remarks made last night in Helsinki by US President Donald Trump and by President Vladimir Putin regarding the 1974 separation of forces agreement and their joint concern for Israel's security.

Dr. Dore Gold, president of the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs and former Israeli Ambassador to the UN, who was summoned to testify by Congressman DeSantis, said he believed that the commitments of the agreement by US Presidents Gerald Ford, George H.W. Bush, and Bill Clinton that the US had not formulated its final position on the Golan Heights were now outdated and that it was time for the US to recognize Israel's sovereignty over the Golan.

edit on 7-20-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: xBWOMPx

originally posted by: frenchfries
Sanus maximus

Nothing has changed, there still must be just the right amount of fluoride in the water.

... chipped and 5g in the air whilst strapped on a tesla coil , beeeh !!!

That's why I use potassium iodide (SSKI), one drop will clean 1 liter of water, it will neutralize all the chemicals thats put in it, chlorine, fluoride, anyway, good stuff.

I thought I once read the reason why fluoride is added to water is it is a by product of aluminum production and there was no way of disposing it cheaply.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JBIZZ

Surely you must be joking.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Isn't that kind of an oxymoron ?

a reply to: dfnj2015

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

It has gotten as far as it can possibly get: johnfitzgeraldforcongress.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I didn't mean to seem focused on either party, just other peoples blind faith in a party.

I think you and I are very much on the same page about things! cheers

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

"Only" is an absolute therefore an oxymoron. I can see the point, and the irony.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Make sure I got this right. We"re all sheep
and you are smarter than us because we
drink water and nothing has changed?

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Kudos.....great analogy.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I wanted a slightly inflammatory (and classic) title so people would read it. If a person falls into one of the camps I described then they are most certainly what I would call a "sheep".

I never said anything about smarts, but fluoride will slow down the brain.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join