It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller’s Latest Indictment Ignores Evidence In The Public Domain

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Mueller’s Latest Indictment Ignores Evidence In The Public Domain

On July 13th, 2018, an indictment was filed by Special Counsel Robert Swan Mueller III.

This author is responding to the indictment because it features claims about Guccifer 2.0 that are inconsistent with what has been discovered about the persona, including the following:

* - Evidence was found over 500 days ago relating to the Guccifer 2.0 persona that showed they had deliberately manipulated files to have Russian metadata. We know the process used to construct the documents was not due to accidental mistakes during the creation process.
* - The original template document that Guccifer 2.0 used has been identified. It is also the source of the presence of Warren Flood’s name, and can be found attached to one of Podesta’s emails (it has RSIDs matching with Guccifer 2.0’s first couple of documents).
* - The Trump opposition research, which CrowdStrike claimed was targeted at the DNC, apparently in late April 2016, isn’t what Guccifer 2.0 actually presented to reporters. It also didn’t come from the DNC, but was an attached file on one of John Podesta’s emails – not the DNC’s. This specific copy appears to have been edited by Tony Carrk shortly before it was sent to Podesta. The fact that Guccifer 2.0’s initial releases were Podesta email attachments was even conceded by a former DNC official.
* - It appears that Guccifer 2.0 fabricated evidence on June 15, 2016, that coincidentally dovetailed with multiple claims made by CrowdStrike executives that had been published the previous day.
* - Guccifer 2.0 went to considerable effort to make sure Russian error messages appeared in copies of files given to the press.
* - Evidence – which Guccifer 2.0 couldn’t manipulate due to being logged by third parties – suggests he was operating in the US.
* - Additional evidence, which Guccifer 2.0 would have been unlikely to realize “he” was leaving, indicated that the persona was archiving files in US timezones before release, with email headers giving him away early on.
* - Virtually everything that has been claimed to indicate Guccifer 2.0 was Russian was based on something he chose to do.
* - Considering that Guccifer 2.0 had access to Podesta’s emails, yet never leaked anything truly damaging to the Clinton campaign even though he would have had access to it, is highly suspicious. In fact, Guccifer 2.0 never referenced any of the scandals that would later explode when the DNC emails and Podesta email collections were published by WikiLeaks.

Click link for a more detailed breakdown of the points above and other observations.

As I said before I believe the latest Russian indictments were nothing more than a throw away distraction. No Russian indicted will ever be extradited to the US so these charges will never see the inside of a US courtroom. By extension the accusations wont ever be challenged in court, like the DNC being "hacked" when all available evidence shows it was an internal leak.

Sources used -
* - Guccifer 2.0's Multi-Stage Fingerprint Fabrications: RSIDs
* - Guccifer 2.0's First Five Documents: The Process
* - Did Guccifer 2 Plant his Russian Fingerprints?
* - Wikileaks - file attachment Podesta received demonstration
* - Russian government hackers penetrated DNC, stole opposition research on Trump
* - Wikileaks Podesta email
* - Inside story: How Russians hacked the Democrats’ emails
* - The Washington Post Article on the DNC Hack - Fact or Fiction?
* - Media Mishaps: Early Guccifer 2 Coverage
* - Data From Twitter And WordPress Is Giving Intelligence Committees The Opportunity To Gain Insights Into The Real "Guccifer 2.0"
* - Guccifer 2.0 NGP/VAN Metadata Analysis
* - Guccifer 2 Email Time Zone
* - Fancy Frauds, Bogus Bears & Malware Mimicry?!
* - Email Dates in the Wikileaks DNC Archive
* - DCLeaks was a conspiracy to get Trump elected, but wait until you hear these Russian hackers’ motivation!
* - spotted by Stephen McIntyre – the syntax in the spearphishing emails for both Podesta and Rhinehart (whose leaked emails were published at DCLeaks) were identical.
* - multiple assertions made by CrowdStrike that the Trump Opposition report (actually sourced from Podesta’s emails) was targeted by Guccifer 2.0 at the DNC in April 2016
* - First alarm
* - Going through considerable effort to ensure Russian language errors were in the first documents provided to the press.
* - The Publicly Available Evidence Doesn’t Support Russian Gov Hacking of 2016 Election
* - Appears to be new
* - There is a “realblatr” profile at djangopackages.org... this doesn’t indicate anything relevant to this and other results for “realblatr” seem to be about the indictment.
* - The Yandex Domain Problem Or Who In Russian Intelligence Doesn’t Speak Russian?
* - Did Guccifer 2 Plant his Russian Fingerprints?
* - Draft summary of DNC e-mail timestamps suggests exfiltration times
* - Clapper Claims WikiLeaks Connection With Russian Cyber Attacks Not Strong
* - Intel chief: Russia eased hacking after US accused Kremlin
* - Statement by DNC Chair on Sanders Data Breach

edit on 15-7-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Continuation of sources used for the article above -
* - Assange on Peston on Sunday: 'More Clinton leaks to come'
* - Trump adviser Roger Stone admits contact with Guccifer 2.0 during campaign
* - The timing Mueller gives of “late June” for “failed” attempts to pass material to WikiLeaks conflicts with what Guccifer 2.0 claimed on 15 June 2016 when he stated that he’d given all the rest of the files to WikiLeaks already.
* - It appears some emails started to be acquired before the 25 May 2016 date cited above.
* - Say “Hi” to Guccifer2.0.
* - Cl inging to Collusion: Why Evidence Will Probably Never Be Produced in the Indictments of ‘Russian Agents’
* - No Evidence In Mueller's Indictment Of 12 Russians - Release Now May Sabotage Upcoming Summit
* - Mueller’s New Indictment — Do the Feds Take Us for Idiots?!

So if Mueller and company are trying to sabotage Trumps meeting with Putin several questions arise. The one I keep coming back to is -
Is it possible Putin has information that would sink Clinton / Obama / Mueller and company and that is what they are afraid of?

The timing of the latest indictments and given the fact the indictments contain no new info and actually recycle info from the report Republicans (Nunes) released several months ago. The fact these indictments will never see the inside of a courtroom. The fact the indictments explain away anything related to Seth Rich's murder, the theory the DNC mess was an inside job.

I am still thinking the Awan brothers are linked to this somehow as well. I believe the Awans are ISI assets and I am thinking it might be possible Seth Rich discovered evidence to show the leaks were internal and came from the Awans and that he was killed to keep it quiet. Hacking by Russia or leaks from Seth Rich are one thing.

Being compromised by a foreign intelligence agency whose exposure would place more than 40 democrats in serious legal trouble and affect control of the US government not to mention the survival of the Democratic party is something else.

The Democrats were compromised by the Awans. They tried to hide it and Seth discovered what was going on. Seth is murdered to prevent anything from coming out. The SC is then used to distract people and to let them think Trump is involved all the while Mueller's goal is to cover up what the Democrats were up to and to shift focus to a shiny object.

Just my theory.

The "Russia hacked the DNC" seems like a distraction to me given the evidence to date.

ETA -
* - Mueller indictment **PDF LINK**
* - VIPS memo on "hack" by JBurns

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

WOW that is ALOT of sources! For the base part of this thread I mostly agree. Now I have not gone through your mass amount of sources but I believe there is a potential puzzle piece missing. Now of course they would never see a day in court here. But if they wanted to cause an uproar and if they actually had anything to offer, they would/could come willingly. Now that would give me a reason to turn on CSPAN again.

Now I am off to do my armchair warrior duty and read your sources!

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

WOW that is ALOT of sources! For the base part of this thread I mostly agree. Now I have not gone through your mass amount of sources but I believe there is a potential puzzle piece missing. Now of course they would never see a day in court here. But if they wanted to cause an uproar and if they actually had anything to offer, they would/could come willingly. Now that would give me a reason to turn on CSPAN again.

Now I am off to do my armchair warrior duty and read your sources!

The sources listed all come from the various segments of the article. I figured I would make it a one stop shop for those interested in certain aspects of how the article was put together and what was used to support their conclusions.

Its a long read and somewhat technical in some parts but hopefully people can get an idea of what is being suggested by the article.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Excellent sleuthing work XC

Great to see these ridiculous allegations being challenged... much like Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity contested their highly biased and anemic findings:

VIPS statement:

In December 2016, VIPS released a memorandum criticizing allegations of Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections as "evidence-free". The memorandum asserted that the 2016 Democratic National Committee email leak was the result of an internal leak and not a Russian hack.[10]

On July 24, 2017, VIPS released another memorandum which also argued that the DNC was not hacked, this time based on a forensic analysis conducted by the anonymous entity "Forensicator" with whom they communicated via retired IBM employee Skip Folden. This analysis was based on DNC files released by Guccifer 2.0.[11] According to Patrick Lawrence's article in The Nation, the memorandum argued that the metadata in these files were altered to add Russian fingerprints, and that file transfer rate reportedly proved they were transferred locally.[12] Brian Feldman, writing in the New York Magazine, criticized the report for relying on "the 'metadata' of 'locked files' that only [Forensicator] had access to" pointing out that these phrases were meaningless. Feldman described the claims in Patrick Lawrence's article as "too incoherent to even debunk" and criticized its use of "techno-gibberish".[13]

According to John Hultquist of FireEye: "The author of the report didn't consider a number of scenarios and breezed right past others. It completely ignores all the evidence that contradicts its claims." Rich Barger, director of security research at Splunk, pointed out that the VIPS theory "assumes that the hacker downloaded the files to a computer and then leaked it from that computer" but overlooks the likelihood that the files were copied several times before they were leaked, potentially creating new metadata each time. Barger's comments were echoed by other cyber-security experts.[14] The Guardian Project founder Nathaniel Freitas independently reviewed Lawrence's article on behalf of The Nation, concluding that while "the work of the Forensicator is detailed and accurate," it did not prove the conclusions VIPS and Lawrence derived from it. Freitas stated that the high throughput suggested by the relevant metadata could have been achieved by a hacker under several different scenarios, including through the use of a remote access trojan, and that the leak hypothesis also requires "the target server ... to be physically on site in the building": "If the files were stored remotely 'in the cloud,' then the same criticism of 'it is not possible to get those speeds' would come into play." In sum: "At this point, given the limited available data, certainty about only a very small number of things can be achieved."

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Added to the second post of sources. Thanks for adding this.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Great read . Something is not right with the whole Mueller investigation and I hope the truth really comes out . If this is the biggest political scandal in history then those involved should be charged . This is not about Trump or Hillary , it's about a huge political coop and trying to cover it up . I also think the Awans are way more involved and I hope they sing like a bird .

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

- Evidence was found over 500 days ago relating to the Guccifer 2.0 persona that showed they had deliberately manipulated files to have Russian metadata.

Called it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Great thread!! S&F!!!

You compiled all of this in an amazingly concise form!

Plenty of reading to do!

I am looking forward to the corruption to continue getting exposed regardless of the mockingbird media's attempts to keep the masses brainwashed.

Everyday they continue attempting to maintain the lie of Russian Collusion, is another of of plenty of democrats #walkingaway!

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmSunday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

He did.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Bingo!!!

All Putin needs to do is give him all of the Russian information on that deal and it would be game over for the old administration and all involved!

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

Thanks for the reply

I agree with what XC wrote above, the Awans are definitely worth looking into and I really look forward to forthcoming information. This whole thing (including the fact that FBI/NSA/DISA never touched DNC/DCCC servers) smells of a cover-up, scapegoating Russia to cover up their own compromise

You know its true when you see other far-left government start blaming Russia for things they also seek to discredit/narratives they wish to advance

Great to see so many people thinking critically and asking the tough questions

Posted by: Xcathdra

I am still thinking the Awan brothers are linked to this somehow as well. I believe the Awans are ISI assets and I am thinking it might be possible Seth Rich discovered evidence to show the leaks were internal and came from the Awans and that he was killed to keep it quiet. Hacking by Russia or leaks from Seth Rich are one thing.

Being compromised by a foreign intelligence agency whose exposure would place more than 40 democrats in serious legal trouble and affect control of the US government not to mention the survival of the Democratic party is something else.

The Democrats were compromised by the Awans. They tried to hide it and Seth discovered what was going on. Seth is murdered to prevent anything from coming out. The SC is then used to distract people and to let them think Trump is involved all the while Mueller's goal is to cover up what the Democrats were up to and to shift focus to a shiny object.

Just my theory.

The "Russia hacked the DNC" seems like a distraction to me given the evidence to date.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Not a surprise given the vast public knowledge relating to such "spoofing" techniques/technologies

They are crazy to think a nation-state intelligence service would've left behind calling cards or flaunted their work on public media (in order to remain undetected, the primary goal of a so called "APT")

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

No problem buddy Appreciate the inclusion there

Great to see such a well organized OP that makes all this easier to follow/keep track of. There is just so much stuff out there (including intentional misinformation) so this really helps out

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

It's all a dog and pony show, almost two years later and no evidence to nothing, nobody going to jail, he said she said and sheeple still follow... It will be the same next year, and the year after, maybe someone will go to jail one year or closer to the next presidential run so Trump can look like a hero and get in for another 4 years kinda like how Obama just magically captured Osama Bin Laden then tossed him over a boat, pfffft, right... anyway, I would LOOOOOVE to see Hillary get thrown away along with Obama who perverted the Constitution, and all those corrupted in the DOJ and FBI and CIA and blah blah blah. Nothing will ever come of it...

Dog and pony show.

If the people of America want to see something get done and see people going to jail and see free America again and hang all the bankers (IRS) they would have to get off their a*ss's and go take America back, like i been saying for years. America is beyond fixing by voting anybody in, If America were to be free like it use to be and people removed from office I promise you blood will be drawn, they will fight before they lose power. Everything is designed to keep us down each others throats and its working, good job America, hell, it's even throwing them a bone, lots of Americans are even wanting to destroy some constitutional rights. Anyway, I wish people would wake up for once.

"Those who give up their rights for protection, deserve neither"

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
RR could produce indictments of this nature, but after years of investigating all of the Clinton crimes, he has nothing.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
CNN apparently has questions about the DNC and the server and Tom Perez sidestepped the question.

DNC Chair Tom Perez Squirms Away From Questions About Letting FBI Access DNC’s Computers

Democratic National Committee Chairman Tom Perez on Sunday sidestepped a question about whether or not the DNC has given the FBI access to the their computers to investigate Russian hacking during the 2016 election.

“Today’s tweet is rehashing old gruel, more conspiracy theories. The fact of the matter is that we cooperated fully with the FBI,” Perez said to CNN’s Ana Cabrera. “And when then Director Comey went to Congress, he himself said that what he should have done differently was, I think his term was ‘cast a flare up’ to the DNC even earlier about what was going on.”

Cabrera then pushed back asking, “Has the DNC done everything in its power to make sure this doesn’t happen again and to get to the absolute bottom of what happened? Have you turned over the DNC servers?”

“We have cooperated from day one and we continue to cooperate. And again, all you need to do is read the testimony of then Director Comey when he was in front of Congress. This is again another red herring,” he responded.

The Department of Justice announced Friday the indictment of 12 Russian nationals for hacking into the DNC’s emails, DCCC, and Hillary Clinton’s Chief of Staff John Podesta. (RELATED: Mueller Indicts 12 Russians Involved In Democratic Email Hacking)

video included in link.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Bingo!!!

All Putin needs to do is give him all of the Russian information on that deal and it would be game over for the old administration and all involved!

It’s already game over for Hillary and camp career wise. When taking into account all the power moves (aka: bribes and murders of deviants) Hillary made for the deep state, she already had more influence and power over the rest of her NWO comrades than even Obama at the height of his influence and power.... Good thing for Americans we still have our constitution halfway intact, she got trumped by Trump.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

As that wise old man once told us all..”follow the money you idiots!”. That advice has never steered us into the wrong direction, has it? It’s incredible sometimes where we found ourselves at times when we follow the paths of corrupted finance isn’t it?

The thing is with our government, a lot of them stick together closely and cover their tracks in part by using all the legal loopholes they with the help of their evil friends know by studying law and more importantly the “inside laws” of their “work environment”. Poor Hillary, inadvertently shed a million leftists and liberal tears (for what, 40 years of “hard work”?) And got, ah em trumped in the end. Not by President Trump so much as the American people (ANGELS!) that went out and voted her evil career away.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Damn, what an OP. It helps a lot to have this much all in one place. Thanks for putting in the effort.

I'll have to wait until tomorrow to dive in to it. It'll help pass the time while we wait for the fat lady to sing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join