It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller’s Latest Indictment Ignores Evidence In The Public Domain

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus
a reply to: Xcathdra

That's what I thought.

You don't even believe your own BS.

No I stand by what I posted. Maybe you should run your mouth less and engage your brain more and provide the sources that refute what I stated.

If all you are going to do is bitch and attack then go elsewhere and don't derail the thread.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

That's what I thought.

You don't even believe your own BS.

No I stand by what I posted. Maybe you should run your mouth less and engage your brain more and provide the sources that refute what I stated.

???

I don't think you even vaguely understand what you posted.

Crowdstrike's detailed and comprehensive report on Russian GRU exploiting a Targeting App used by Ukraine forces was not disputed by IISS. Henry Boyd of IISS only revised the loss numbers, which Crowdstrike (who admittedly are not experts in troop loss analysis and never claimed to be) immediately revised their report and cited the correction.

Update – As of March 2017, the estimated losses of D-30 howitzer platform have been amended. According to an update provided by the International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS) Research Associate for Defence and Military Analysis, Henry Boyd, their current assessment is as follows: “excluding the Naval Infantry battalion in the Crimea which was effectively captured wholesale, the Ukrainian Armed Forces lost between 15% and 20% of their pre-war D–30 inventory in combat operations.”

www.crowdstrike.com...

People hiding crap don't immediately issue corrections to data.

Correcting the number of D-30 inventory lost during the conflict does not change the existence of the GRU originated virus that shared location data of Ukrainian forces.

The right wing likes to penalize organizations for having a commitment to truth and immediately issuing corrections, whilst at the same time the right-wing propaganda machine very, very rarely corrects their falsehoods.

You BS is not credible.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Crowdstrike retracted parts of their report.

Try again.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Just heard that the hackers tried to hurt the Republicans too, but Mueller-Rosenstein left that out of the indictment. Those two might be the traitors. Brennan needs to focus his anger at Mueller and Rosenstein.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Just heard that the hackers tried to hurt the Republicans too, but Mueller-Rosenstein left that out of the indictment. Those two might be the traitors. Brennan needs to focus his anger at Mueller and Rosenstein.

I heard that as well. The latest, and I am trying to find confirmation, is the guy at crowdstrike who "analyzed" the DNC server once worked for Mueller when he was FBI Director.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I heard that as well. The latest, and I am trying to find confirmation, is the guy at crowdstrike who "analyzed" the DNC server once worked for Mueller when he was FBI Director.

Devin Nunes held up a document on FoxNews (this past weekend) that showed where Mueller got the 12 Russian indictments from. That document also said that the RNC/Republicans were targeted. But Mueller-Rosenstein left that out. Didn't fit their crooked agenda.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Paul Sperry
‏ @paulsperry_
2h2 hours ago

BREAKING: Clinton campaign counsel Marc Elias hired CrowdStrike to write the unusual public report blaming Russia for hacking the DNC in June 2016 -- the same month Elias hired Fusion GPS & Steele to write the dossier pinning the hacking on not just Russia but also Trump campaign

ETA -
Crowdstrike Analyst Who Ran Forensics on DNC Server Used to Work For Mueller at FBI

To this day, the DNC servers have not been forensically inspected by the FBI so we have no proof the servers were even hacked, and if hacked, by whom?

Hillary’s fake Russia dossier and Crowdstrike’s report blaming Russia for hacking the DNC server is what the Special Counsel witch hunt hinges on.

It’s all fake. The crime scene, the DNC servers, have yet to even be examined.

James Comey admitted in a June 2017 testimony that the FBI failed to examine the DNC servers and relied on a 3rd party contracted by the DNC [Crowdstrike] confirming the Russians hacked the server.

It appears Robert Mueller has also relied on Crowdstrike’s analysis the Russians hacked the DNC server because his spox declined to comment.

Robert Mueller knows the Crowdstrike analyst who ran the forensics on the DNC server, in fact, the analyst worked for Mueller when he was the Director of the FBI; Mueller personally promoted him.

“The Crowdstrike analyst who ran the forensics on the DNC servers worked for Mueller at the FBI and was personally promoted by Robert Mueller,” reports Paul Sperry.

click link for article...
edit on 18-7-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Nope.

They did not use that hacked info publicly like they did with Dems.

They reserved that for blackmail purposes.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Nope.

They did not use that hacked info publicly like they did with Dems.

They reserved that for blackmail purposes.

I thought the hack attempts against the RNC were unsuccessful due to better cyber security practices?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Brennan ? The guy behind wiretapping congressmen, the cloakroom scandal and hacked into Senate computers threatening staffers with prison if they made any statements about it ?

Sorry, Brennan is part of the problem.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join