It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 206
<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Why dont you quote his whole post for context

1. Your punctuaticator machine is broken.

2. I'll reply to whatever part I think is relevent.

Funny how you have only posted in Q threads - oh dear what is one to make of that?

Not entirely true, but we're accepting half-truths tonight.

This post will self-destruct.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

thefreespeechzone.com...
But Looking at these posts from this new perspective, where there are different user IDs being used one after another, I realized that the members of the Q team are actually talking to EACH OTHER, and giving each other confirmations. Looking at it from this new perspective puts a whole new spin on things! Check out what I mean Below – Five Different Q posts, Five Different User IDs:

hahahaha - has this been dare I say "debunked" or Fake Real Newsed yet?

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
We do not know what attempt was made, if any, to shoot down af1.

You would have to take that up with RelSciHistItSufi. They brought it up and the only mention of it that I have seen in the Q drops is linked to that pic.

We do not know if Q is using disinfo. Until we have proof we will just have to wait

What do you mean we?

I saw a similar streak from the weather cam at that bay on a different night. I don't need to wait for anything else.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It isn't bait. You asked a question about a "conspiracy to shoot down POTUS in AF1?
(Missile pics/posts)", what where you referring to?

Maybe someone has an answer for you if they knew which attempt you were speaking about.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

DeceptionBytes or Lori Colley

I like both of them.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Anonymous has been at war with itself since FOREVER.

Anyone can be Anonymous. Anyone can claim affiliation.

The censorship is REAL.

...unless you're a "domestic terrorist".

ANTIFA

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SplinterSequence

originally posted by: toysforadults
drops are coming out by the minute it seems like

EXCT=Execute
I posted the decode but mods deleted it for some odd reason.

Sorry

Here www.abovetopsecret.com...

and even then I waited till somebody on 8Cchan said so ???????
Have to start to push out what I know to be true

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Q Posts from qntmpkts.keybase.pub

Q Post #158

Silent war (some gets out).
The Great Awakening.
Iron Eagle.
Godfather III.
The Hunt for Red October.
Q

Q Post #395

SEA_TO_SHINING_SEA
DIRECT: CODE 234 SEC: B1-3
DIRECT: CODE 299 SEC: F19-A
[ C P 19]
Show the World Our Power.
RED_OCTOBER >
Q

RED_OCTOBER widely assumed to refer to the film of a Rogue sub wanting to fire missiles.
As this tweet shows, CODE 299 SEC: F19-A points to Kennedy assassination.

edit on 28-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

We're going to have to come up with a hashtag

#Boomthatneverboomed_signed_Q's_Mum

or
#kickedoutofthebasement_neverpaidboard_Q's_Mum

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: EbbNFlow

twitter.com...

Hollywood in freefall.

You can say that again. Some of the Stars are beginning to speak up.

Culkin the other day on a Paris radio talk show. Now this:

Justin Bieber told hundreds of people at a Bible study class in Los Angeles that he has “woken up” to the “evils of the music industry” and he needs to take a break from the industry because it is “controlled by the absolute worst kind of people – pedophiles.”

yournewswire.com...

I'm not believing the Bieber story unless I hear it from other sources. If true, it's horrible.

hmmm, interesting.... encountering pure true evil can push you in either direction but you can no longer be middle ground after experiencing it

you are either good or evil there is no in between... I've often wondered about Beiber's sudden turn towards christianity... this would make sense

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
RED_OCTOBER widely assumed to refer to the film of a Rogue sub wanting to fire missiles.

Q Post #159 Says it isn't about a recently missing sub.

Anonymous ID: 8GzG+UJ9 No.150170117 📁
Nov 20 2017 03:16:18 (EST)
Anonymous ID: XwTkGkKF No.150169787 📁
Nov 20 2017 03:10:43 (EST)
>>150168157
>>150168274
> the hunt for red october

This is a reference to the submarine that went missing just recently?
>>150169787
Incorrect.

Q Post #395

I'm not sure how you linked AF1 to that message.

Q Post 852
Mentions RED OCTOBER STEEL PLANT from an anon and q says the following implying that it was linked to his past reference with ‘The HUNT For’ removed. I say he saw a chance to make a connection and jumped on it. Hasn't mentioned Red October since that March 5, 2018 drop.

Why was ‘The HUNT For’ removed?
Expand your thinking.
Not related to $ or trade.
The MAP has EVERYTHING.
News / Tweets unlock the MAP.
Q

edit on 28-7-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
The news the news refuses to report,

Curious legal developments in the case against the former Director of Security for the Senate Intelligence Committee, James Wolfe, are beginning to become quite troublesome

The scant media coverage all focused on a narrative that Mr. Wolfe was requesting a gag order against President Trump in his case. However, as you can see above, that was not the request. More broadly Wolfe’s attorneys were attempting to bar any government official from any public statement. This is Key…. keep that in mind as you look at the second development.

theconservativetreehouse.com...

How come the FBI didn't use such a Investigative Questionaire during the Clinton Investigation?

I was just reading this. From your link. The committee being Senate Select committee on inteligence for which he, Wolfe, worked.

Attorneys for James A. Wolfe sent letters to all 15 senators on the committee, notifying them that their testimony may be sought as part of Mr. Wolfe’s defense, according to two people familiar with the matter.

Remember, Wolfe isn’t charged with the leaks, he’s charged with lying to the FBI. His lawyers inferring that Senators might be called to rebut the allegations, seems to imply that Senators might have authorized the content of those allegations; or, put simply, Senators might have authorized or instructed Wolfe to make the leaks to the media

At the beginning of the article he, CTH, mentions Richard Burr (R) and Mark Warner (D), both members of that committee.
edit on 28-7-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Hollywood in freefall.

Just an FYI, that Bieber story was published 12 months ago. Not disputing its legitimacy but the original claim was that this was proof of people waking up now. WNted to clarify
yournewswire.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Bieber

Justin Bieber told hundreds of people at a Bible study class in Los Angeles that he has “woken up” to the “evils of the music industry” and he needs to take a break from the industry because it is “controlled by the absolute worst kind of people – pedophiles.”

yournewswire.com...

I'm not believing the Bieber story unless I hear it from other sources. If true, it's horrible.

hmmm, interesting.... encountering pure true evil can push you in either direction but you can no longer be middle ground after experiencing it

you are either good or evil there is no in between... I've often wondered about Beiber's sudden turn towards christianity... this would make sense

Edit to add - the Bieber story was published 12 Months ago. Not disputing the story just wanted to put the time frame in perspective

yournewswire.com...
edit on 28-7-2018 by nowayreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Stand corrected on that specific post... too tired to search through all the references. Let's see if Future proves Past.

I'd like to understand more about what gets you positive and what negative,.. can you point me to any threads here where you create or support hypotheses positively?

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: nowayreally

pulpitandpen.org...

I missed it, not sure it's true I highly doubt it

here's the thing. this Carl Lentz guy is in with the elite, he's been interviewed by Oprah and...

pulpitandpen.org...

Now, I'm not 100% sure on all this but this is the typical Christian view on the topic, not sure what to make of it..

just interesting. If anything I think this guy is banging Beiber

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Yep - all Q's doing...oh wait....mild headache...Kimmy took a tylenol

www.npr.org...

NATIONAL SECURITY Doubts Remain Over North Korean Denuclearization 4:00 DOWNLOAD TRANSCRIPT July 28, 20188:21 AM ET

Fresh news just for you

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

NPR? Lmfao

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Hollywood in freefall.

yournewswire.com...

Just show me more reliable sources saying the same thing. You'd think he'd be blabbing that all over the place. As someone else just said, it's a rather old story.

As far as I know, this is a one source article saying this.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

this guy epitomizes a false prophet

Luke 6:26
/ / / / /
26 Woe to you when everyone speaks well of you, for that is how their ancestors treated the false prophets.

Matthew 7:15 King James Version (KJV)
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

EXTc-Extended Concantination.

Method for distributing and authenticating public keys using time ordered exchanges

I'm not sure if this was mentioned, or if it fits, but I stubled on the term in a patent from a team at IBM.

What they are getting at is beyond my techincal expertise, and it may just be junk.

For example, the concatenation Rc,PW,PKc,ID may be used as the argument ARGc of the hash function instead of ID,PKc,PW,Rc. The client then forms an extended concatenation EXTc=ID,PKc,Hash(ARGc) (step 125), and sends the extended concatenation EXTc to the server (step 130). Again, the order of the constituents of the extended concatenation is not important.

. Likewise, the server receives the extended concatenation EXTc from the client (step 230), and now has tentative knowledge of the client's public key PKc and of Hash(ARGc). The server then encrypts the server's random number Rs using the client's public key PKc, to provide ePKc(Rs) (step 240), and sends ID,ePKc(Rs) to the client (step 250).

Any code monkey types or IT nerds want to explain in simple terms?

new topics

top topics

<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join