It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I read that the original FISA application was 91 pages. As "stuff" was added, it ultimately grew to 400+ pages.

Based on what Q said this morning, I started an ATS thread on why President Trump said yesterday, that he will NOT declassify the redacted portions of the FISA warrant.

Link to Thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: pheonix358

Never say never...

It would be the one way to bring everyone up to speed in a hurry.

But a single movie would only be enough time to skim through events.

The current operation is the second (at least) try.

It started with JFK and this was a failed op.

They may have tried again with Reagan ... and failed as well.

This time, they waited until they had all their ducks lined up.

From 1983.

With Q in the opening shot.

It is The Police speaking, listen to the words.

Future proves past.

P

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

The Darkest Patterns begins at, well, at the beginning of human culture, and follows a strict chronology thru all the darkest annals of human cultural "evolution"... eventually tracking from the beginning and into the future. It takes all of human history, the most unsettling parts of it that is, to have any hope of bracing people for the next 50-100 years; to have any hope of enabling societies for how to even approach it; to ensure we have a people able to discern and solve how to break the darkest patterns in an eventual most epic last ditch effort to prevent our own extinction (by finally coming to terms with the greatest threat: our own nature + how the world really works). It will take many, many episodes to muck thru it all; but TV will never be the same (even though it'll never, ever be "on TV"). Told via "The Language of Television".

edit on 24-7-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

TAT, Q obviously wants us to discover something based on the 2 previous posts in the picture. These are #1667 and bottom half of #1336 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub

As the post is merely a picture of 2 previous posts, there must be new information in #1693, which can only come from timestamp or pic filename:

Tmestamp2Acronym decodes -
UGC = Universal Geographic Code
CFK = Cash For Keys (encryption keys?)

I searched for New Zealand UGC codes and found that the UGC code contains, as a subset, FIPS Codes but:

Note: Tasman Region was not assigned a code for unknown reasons.

Guccifer/Florida Method on the picture filename using key letter "Q" gives 85 - is this a county or country code in UGC speak?

Further, I have noticed spelling mistakes in the #1336 post (bottom pic in #1693):

1) Twice it says "slow and carefully" rather than slowly
2) Third line says "Why do 'Former' Dignitaries Still Hold SEC Clearance?"
odd mix of Title case and lowercase! String wrong caps together and you get:
FDS HC!

FDS = Fundamental Data Structure, OR Fraud Detection Service.

3) Line 6 "+Doc Take" gives +DT... POTUS also got whatever HC took?

NO WONDER WE WERE ASKED TO READ SLOW AND CAREFULLY - both before and after lines 2 to 6!!!

edit on 24-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typos

edit on 25-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Not only was it renewed 4 times but Strzok confirmed it went before 4 different judges; which is a strong indication of "judge shopping"
edit on 24-7-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I think that was the first time re reporting directly to RR.

Great catch!

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Doc taken may well refer to how leaks are happening. An unsecured portion of the network can be breached by normal protocol.

Who set up the protocols?

One could assume the breach was secured ... but on the other hand ... if you can monitor the breaches ... you end up with a pot of honey.

Yum yum.

P

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat

originally posted by: Aallanon
Did you see what Hillary was wearing

MYSTERY: Was Hillary wearing ‘Life Alert’ emergency device during NYC appearance?

www.theamericanmirror.com...

Maybe one of these?
Scapular.
en.wikipedia.org...

She converted to Catholicism?

Doubt that.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I agree Phoenix but my point was, in case not noted, that the "+Doc Take" was also wrongly capitalised... leading to +DT.

edit on 24-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Meet the U.S. Attorney

U.S. Attorney John W. Huber

In August 2017, the United States Senate unanimously confirmed President Donald J. Trump’s appointment of Mr. Huber to serve an additional four years as United States Attorney.

ORGANIZATIONAL CHART

edit on 24-7-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

I could be mistaken, but I believe Huber's investigation guided by the Office of Inspector General, though it should be noted that the Office of Inspector General also reports directly to RR, according to the org chart. ♕

edit on 24-7-2018 by CoramDeo because: ♞

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: djohn554
SOOO happy there were new Q posts today!!!!

On another note, I have been watching CNN lately while running at Planet Fitness (I don't want to watch from home and give them the additional viewer count
) .

I am shocked at how biased they all are!!! I mean, I knew they were biased, but it is amazing the amount of animosity they have towards ANYTHING to do with Trump.

They all seem so sad and desperate for anything to stick.

So good to see people's eyes really open. It's not like they (CNN) even try to hide it.

Going to be a wild ride to till the Fall of this year.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Not only was it renewed 4 times but Strzok confirmed it went before 4 different judges; which is a strong indication of "judge shopping"

That would make sense.

Not in a good way, of course, but you bring up an important point.

We need to know the names of the judges, and/or, they shoud be interviewed by the congressional investigators.

Excellent point, though, I didn't know that.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

What? CNN has everyones eyes wide shut. Attorney client privilege tape? We got it! Wikileaks? They're illegal get the only from us!

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Yes, I picked that up and thought I would expand it.

Question? With our musings, what if we let loose with something that they would rather us not?

P

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Answer: If in relation to post #1693 then since the doc take by HC in NZ was a month or more ago, I don't think Q minds.

In fact, I think Q is spurring us on to find and release something!! Otherwise there was no point in posting a repeat of 2 previous posts?

ETA - I'm wondering if the FVEYS log files use UGC codes as IDs and whether Tasman not having a FIPS code means the UGC code is incomplete and therefore it doesn't keep readable log records for access points there.

edit on 24-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Thanks.

To need to repeat it may show we have not found it yet.

So we dig.

Think we need a backhoe.

P

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
In todays drops, Q refers to himself as "We". (We do try). I guess that answers the question of whether its an individual or a group.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I guess my thinking went in that direction because of the string it is hanging from. I have always seen those alert buttons on a strong string or chain. It looks to me a thin string. But I did not enlarge the picture. As far as religion, I don't know here denomination.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Excellent OP in that thread.

I agree with your assessment...

is a major factor behind President Trump's decision. After all, if certain sections of the FISA warrant pertain to these individuals, or any other people named in the Criminal Referral, declassifying the redacted versions of the FISA warrant would violate the rule against "jeapordizing ongoing investigations"

and...

The lack of deep-state indictments frustrates me too. But the big picture of what's occurring behind the scenes is becoming clearer. For example, it APPEARS that the DOJ redacted key portions of the FISA warrant for GOOD reasons, vs. nefarious reasons.

I think even closed-door sessions with involved parties could jeopardize ongoing investigations. There is no doubt that the names of those people would leak.

edit on 25-7-2018 by CoramDeo because: Thread Links added

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

No one person could do this. It is too big.

I see a lot of military nerds sitting round a round table, getting the codes exactly right.

The type of attack Q uses (in my opinion) is based on a form of attck used, I think, by the Shaolin Monks.

It is termed 'Monkey' and is all about confusion ... right up until you find yourself on the floor.

One of my personal favorites.

P

new topics

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join