It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yoru Topic sources known and reported false Antifa accounts, it is unreliable, And I have given the definition of Fascism countless times

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Q just (re)posted.

qanon.pub...

Brennan and Clapper

Are they "DIGNITARIES" ?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Did you see what Hillary was wearing

MYSTERY: Was Hillary wearing ‘Life Alert’ emergency device during NYC appearance?

www.theamericanmirror.com...

Maybe one of these?
Scapular.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

BS, or else go in there and debunk it as False. You havent.

Meanwhile:

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
The "Anti-Fascism" he talks about is the Militant SJW variety (the purely superficial sort where they get to act and think and behave in all the same ways as their opponents, but think its TOTALLY different because they're the flip side in what to love / HATE).

Your whole "movement" is a farce of the over the top self-deluded + brazenly bareknuckle hypocritical variety.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Reminder...

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
  • PG and pedo talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • External material must be sourced.
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting restrictions or permanent banning.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:23 PM
    link   

originally posted by: crappiekat

MYSTERY: Was Hillary wearing ‘Life Alert’ emergency device during NYC appearance?

Maybe one of these?
    Scapular.
    en.wikipedia.org...

Looks exactly like a Life-Alert button.
    Makes sense. One push...and a van pulls up with 3 guys to toss her in like a frozen tuna.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:28 PM
    link   
    a reply to: TomLawless

Heck yea. My grandpa was in Korea and he would tell me how Fd it was. I’m so glad to see peace coming there. They deserve to live in harmony finally.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:31 PM
    link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: FlyingFox
    Ultimately, I need to retract that comparison, but it was fun while it lasted.

Why the need to retract?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:36 PM
    link   
    a reply to: 0311Warrior

YES!

I wonder what they found?

These events will never be made into a movie. You will need a long running TV series, possibly 5 or 6 series just to get through the enormous amount of material there will be.

Every week ... we see one element of the Cabal go down!

Can't wait.

P

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:40 PM
    link   
    a reply to: FlyingFox

So Trump is doing things the other side agrees with? Wouldn't that be the reason he is the other side's Obama? That is why they say the pendulum swings back and forth every so often.

edit on 24-7-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:41 PM
    link   

She was also wearing a catheter bag. Bad bladder.
    iotwreport.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:41 PM
    link   
    a reply to: 0311Warrior

And we get some family friends back.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:42 PM
    link   

Huber reports to Sessions.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions quietly tapped Huber — apparently last fall — to work in tandem with the Justice Department’s inspector general to determine whether conservative allegations of abuse at the FBI and the Justice Department merit investigation. It’s an unusual arrangement, and one that fall short of demands from the right that Sessions name a second special counsel. That idea has generated controversy, with critics saying the second appointee would inevitably impede the work of special counsel Robert Mueller. The administration has provided few public details about Huber’s assignment beyond a lengthy message from Sessions to Congress in which he argued that his appointment should be sufficient to address the concerns raised by GOP lawmakers.

thehill.com...

I'm coming in late to the party, but I found this earlier.

Can Huber Investigate His Boss Rosenstein?

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 5b7dc4 No.2262557 📁
    Jul 24 2018 10:45:27 (EST)
    Who does Huber report to [directly]?
    Q

I took directly as the important word in that line. Sessions hired/veted, but is a direct report of [RR].

Apologies if already posted.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:42 PM
    link   
    a reply to: pheonix358

Never say never...

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:50 PM
    link   
    I hope and pray that this COHEN-TRUMP audio tape leak was a TRAP set for CNN.

theconservativetreehouse.com...-152168

I.G. Report stated that Media Outlets were having illegal interactions/transactions with government officials.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:54 PM
    link   
    a reply to: SplinterSequence

What I find interesting about the Carter FISA request, and which may have overlooked, is that it was renewed four (i think) times.

Carter Page FISA Documents Are Released by Justice Department

On Saturday evening, those materials — an October 2016 application to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court to wiretap Mr. Page, along with several renewal applications — were released to The New York Times and other news organizations that had filed Freedom of Information Act lawsuits to obtain them. Mr. Trump had declassified their existence earlier this year.

I forget who Hannity was interviewing (EDT: I think it was Carter Page...De-herf), but this was pointed out as incriminating as an abuse of power by RR in that each FISA warrent renewal (I take it they expire), must present some material fact that there is a reason to renew the warrent because of new evidence found in the course of the investigaiton.

It is evident, even from the redacted 400 page release, that no evidence was presented showing a reason for the renewal, but it was renewed anyway. The NYT article does note however.

The unredacted portions of the original application and the three renewal applications are otherwise largely identical, so it is not visible whether the F.B.I. told the court that it was gaining useful intelligence from the wiretap of Mr. Page as it asked for extensions. But the length of the applications grew significantly each time, indicating that new information was being added...

Still hokey. Let's see what the new information was in each round of renwal request.

edit on 24-7-2018 by CoramDeo because: Now I remember.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:56 PM
    link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
    a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yeah, "Antifa" is other countries are much more prepared to fight...

again, I know its hard for you to understand, but "Antifa" is not a political party, it is only an umbrella to be "Anti-fascists" so that is their only "goal"

apart from that, each individual can have any other beliefs or do actions for their said belief

*edit to add*

amusing you talk about "Blowing things up"

when was the last time "Antifa" was responsible for anything blowing up? any deaths?

now look at how many have been attributed to right-extremist groups

BOOM

Your the one that posted the lame video of ANTIFA blowing stuff up and now claiming they are hard.

Those were some nice new outfits they had! Those guys looked super tough.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:58 PM
    link   
    a reply to: CoramDeo

Thankyou for that link to the American Thinker article. Huber reports directly to Sessions.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:00 PM
    link   
    Q used to have 7 cookies.

Must be running low because now it is 6 cookies.

One cookie too many perhaps.

P

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:01 PM
    link   

originally posted by: carewemust
    a reply to: CoramDeo

Thankyou for that link to the American Thinker article. Huber reports directly to Sessions.

I am not so sure. IGs are a little different.

P

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join