It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
At some time in the not so distant future, the Q army's task will be to educate the waking and still groggy citizens as they wash the sleep from their eyes.

History proves past is an essential part.

On the previous page I mentioned the song by the band "The Police". It is an obvious one and easily proven.

Star Trek also played a massive part if one looks at the story line.

I suggest that it is time to find them all and additionally to put together a list of vids to help in the education of waking people.

So ... good idea?

Or is this out there now?

P

This needs a separate thread ... but I doubt we will get it.

If Q needs this ... perhaps ... let us know?
edit on 25/7/2018 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

That explains SplinterSequence's avatar...

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

One flaw with your idea. If RR is compromised by evidence show crimes committed they would not report to him. Conflict. Who do they report to?

That is WHY Q is asking.

Think about it. If RR committed a crime that they stumbled upon who can be above him if Sessions is recused. It would be transfer WHERE?

😈

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

CNN will be hit my libel laws in the future.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

POTUS? That would certainly explain RR being called to WH... "Huber has to report to me now because he's investigating you, and because Jeff is recused."

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Good idea... preferably an index of media "frames of reference" with metadata linking to current goings on?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

History proves past.

Historical references will paint the picture of how long this battle has been going on.

Vids such as the great one on where our news come from.

The ones that explain Q. I have seen many of these ... we need to pick the best ones.

Or ... perhaps it has already been done. That is very likely.

P

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

This is exactly what QWiki would have been great for linking together!!

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 07b0b9 No.2264304 📁
Jul 24 2018 12:28:11 (EST)
www.youtube.com...📁
Does FOIA cover FISA?
No.
[FISA highest level of CLAS]
How did FOIA generate redacted FISA [Page]?
DECLAS.
Who DECLAS?
Section 5.2 CLAS [Office of President]

Why redacted?
Think HUBER.
WWG1WGA!
Q

Executive Order 12356

National Security Information

April 2, 1982

Sec. 5.2 Information Security Oversight Office.

(a) The Information Security Oversight Office shall have a full-time
Director appointed by the Administrator of General Services subject to
approval by the President. The Director shall have the authority to
appoint a staff for the Office.

I believe this is the "Section 5.2" that Q was referring to.

The section is long, and I'm not sure what to make of it's reference in context to the above, Post 1686.

edit on 25-7-2018 by CoramDeo because: Incorrect follow up removed.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior

One flaw with your idea. If RR is compromised by evidence show crimes committed they would not report to him. Conflict. Who do they report to?

That is WHY Q is asking.

Think about it. If RR committed a crime that they stumbled upon who can be above him if Sessions is recused. It would be transfer WHERE?

😈

I've got ya, I'm just giving the 30 foot view, which sucks.

I wouldn't think Sessions would need to recuse himself in this situation. He's recused from the Meuller investigation/SC appointment, but I've heard nothing about other investigations (again, 30 foot view, not 30K).

Perhaps he does report to the top.

edit on 25-7-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Analysis of Recent Q Drops by Neonrevolt

Decent overview and attempted analysis of current drops.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I’ve been pouring over docs and can’t find any link to who would be above RR in the event Sessions is recused. Assuming the crime is Russia / Mueller related

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You source @CambridgeAntifa

www.snopes.com...

@CambridgeAntifa is not associated with an official antifa group. Dozens of fake antifa Twitter accounts have been created in recent months in an attempt to discredit the anti-fascist organization. AntifaChecker, a web site dedicated to rooting out fake antifa accounts, said that “Cambridge Antifa is indeed 100% fake.”

geomovements.com...

18. Cambridge Antifa
@CambridgeAntifa — Created in April 2017

The account has since been suspended for being a fake

www.politico.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Possibly? Who would POTUS refer the actual investigation to though?

I guess it depends on the crime. If it’s NATSEC related then mil would take over is my understanding. Which lines up with 6166

Found it:
www.congress.gov...

“Makes the following offenses triable by commissions: (1) murder of protected persons; (2) attacking civilians; (3) attacking civilian objects; (4) attacking protected property; (5) pillaging; (6) denying quarter; (7) taking hostages; (8) employing poison or similar weapons; (9) using protected persons as a shield; (10) using protected property as a shield; (11) torture; (12) cruel or inhuman treatment; (13) intentionally causing serious bodily injury; (14) mutilating or maiming; (15) murder in violation of the law of war; (16) destruction of property in violation of the law of war; (17) using treachery or perfidy; (18) improperly using a flag of truce; (19) improperly using a distinctive emblem; (20) intentionally mistreating a dead body; (21) rape; (22) sexual assault or abuse; (23) hijacking or hazarding a vessel or aircraft; (24) terrorism; (25) providing material support for terrorism;

(26) wrongfully aiding the enemy; (27) spying; (28) conspiracy; (29) perjury and obstruction of justice; and (30) contempt.

Obstruction / Conspiracy / Perjury

If RR did any of those HELLO military court 😈

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

POTUS? That would certainly explain RR being called to WH... "Huber has to report to me now because he's investigating you, and because Jeff is recused."

I don't think Sessions would be recused from Huber's investigation . He just recuses himself from the Mueller Russia investigation.

Even though the FISA and all the other items occurred in the same time span, we are talking vastly different crimes. Sessions is hands off Mueller Special Counsel only.

He definitely is in oversight of his subordinates actions, including RR.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Wow, some big players must have a hammer coming down on them fast and hard for CNN to play the Cohen tape! Shows just how desperate and scared they are to go after Trump that way. keep doing it CNN, you're going to be on the bankruptcy chopping block soon!

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

This is where things are getting interesting. We’ve never had such a gross level of ridiculousness and amateur hour go on within our gov and agencies. Disturbing!

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Disturbingly entertaining!

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Let the Q crapstorm begin!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>