It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Saw a one off post on 8 chan just now about Fox no longer reporting news a few minutes ago, and heard it alluded to on the Soapbox stream earlier this afternoon. Something to the effect of "Fox has told it's hosts to stop covering the FBI corruption/FISA abuse conspiracy theory". I'm paraphrasing.

I'm seeing nothing written about this and didn't notice it in the notables on Q research.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Actually, he doesn't need to look for a reason. The rules are already in place. When you hold a clearance, and your employment no longer requires access to that information your access is removed. You don't actually lose your clearance. You keep that for a period of time and it basically expires like a drivers license. The reason its done that way is because it takes so long and is very expensive to get a clearance in the first place. If you leave a clearance job for a few years and then get another one you don't have to go through the whole background check process. You get an abbreviated one just like you do when your clearance is re-certified every few years. None of these SES guys from what I can tell, are working in areas that require their access to classified information. So like everyone else their access should be removed. The only reason they still have access is somebody thought is was a good idea that they keep their access "just in case". Revoke the EO that allows them to keep their access problem solved.

edit on 23-7-2018 by Bill1960 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
When did Breitbart become "reputable"?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

If CNN is considered reputable then anything is.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Must have been a rumor, because Sean Hannity is in the middle of a Barn Burning hour of nothing but fisa abuse.. and pulling security clearances from crooked Obama officials.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Glad to hear that. I don't have cable, but Fox has a big audience, say what you will about them.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

I just want follow up to clarify a bit more. Putting my feelings aside on these scumbags, I'm applying the "everybody else" rules. In my 26 years of holding a clearance, I can count on half the fingers of one hand the number of times I saw somebody get their clearance revoked. Getting your clearance revoked is a BIG deal. It says you cannot be trusted period dot. In every case they were charged with serious crimes that they were eventually convicted of. As of right now, none of these bottom feeders have been charged with anything. Now if only Huber would get the lead out.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
When did Breitbart become "reputable"?

When it turned out to be one of the only news sites to correctly predict Donald Trump being elected President.

When everything Andrew Breitbart said about Hollywood turned out to be true.

When POTUS began implementing Steve Bannons plans and they worked well.

When it turned out that CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC are FAKE NEWS.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
H wood Director calls out Pedos on Twitter, then account disappears

You didnt know.. Pedos are LGBQT now. They have special privileges.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Interesting drop on 8Chan, requires some digging:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

You can't be taking Celebrity Gossip as serious "informative sources", especially when you Have Mike Cernovich submitting "items"

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: Skyfloating

You can't be taking Celebrity Gossip as serious "informative sources", especially when you Have Mike Cernovich submitting "items"

This should be a good post to reference in a week, I'm guessing.

Teh-he...

edit on 23-7-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Interesting how Qs silence coincides with efforts to get Julian Assange out of the Embassy. Enty Lawyer claims that Assange almost died recently.

Source
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
SGT Report is now banned from Youtube. Censorship is very real.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Who said CNN was? who said any "news outlet" was, they are all pushing an agenda, people just select the one that calls to their echo-chamber and narrative

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Ok, you want to hold that celebrity gossip site as "Truth"... it also said that Assange and Soros work together...

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

"When POTUS began implementing Steve Bannons plans and they worked well"

I wouldn't be too proud of that, also, you are exposing yourself

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Are you kidding me? Junior I would suggest you bring a lunch gonna be there a while. Friggin Jackwagon

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join