It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
James Comey
@Comey
·
31s
Thought experiment: Make a list of all the public figures in this country and around the world the current president has criticized.

Ask yourself: “Why is Putin missing from the list?”

No responsible American should ever stop asking, “Why?”

mobile.twitter.com...

---All the ones in the cabal Jimmy--

-- No responsible person should listen to a word you say --

--"No reasonable prosecutor would prosecute"

edit on 23-7-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
James Comey
@Comey
·
31s
Thought experiment: Make a list of all the public figures in this country and around the world the current president has criticized.

mobile.twitter.com...

And why do you still have a SC @Comey?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EbbNFlow

He wont for long

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
FLASHBACK: Obama to Russian President: ‘After My Election, I’ll Have More Flexibility’
By Susan Jones | December 12, 2016 | 10:25 AM EST

When President Obama met with Russian President Dmitry Medvedev in Seoul on March, 26, a live microphone picked up whispered conversation in which Obama told Medvedev to tell Putin that Obama would "have more flexibility" after his re-election. (AP File Photo)
(CNSNews.com) - President Obama was running for re-election in March 2012, when a live microphone picked up his whispered conversation with then-Russian President Dmitry Medvedev.

Obama told Medvedev it was important for incoming President Vladimir Putin to "give me space" on missile defense and other difficult issues and that after the 2012 presidential election he would have "more flexibility." Medvedev said he would "transmit" the message to Putin.

“On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this can be solved, but it’s important for him to give me space,” Obama told Medvedev at a gathering in Seoul, South Korea.

www.cnsnews.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
James Comey
@Comey
·
31s

mobile.twitter.com...

-- No responsible person should listen to a word you say --

--"No reasonable prosecutor would prosecute"

Funny thing is....he is wrong.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I forgot to add that

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It's also funny that even though he's former FBI he doesn't know he has the Right To Remain Silent

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I use 2 methods from SerialBrain2 on reddit and 1 method I developed based on Qs hints and experiences of the post formatting and data.

Methods are:
1) COVFEFE Method,
2) GUCCIFER/FLORIDA Method,
3) TIMESTAMP2ACRONYM Method.

Please look at both the Magic Square tab and the DECODE Methods tab on the Unanswered Q V7.0 2018 07 23 incl Magic Square tool

1) COVFEFE Method - link

This has evolved in the following ways:
a) Make a magic square of dimensions: Columns = Hours from Post timestamp, Rows = Minutes from timestamp,
b) Strip Q post of all punctuation and spaces, make UPPERCASE, then feed it into the magic square (if columns =10 then 1st ten characters in first row, then next in Row 2 etc. til complete),
c) Now choose a word or phrase from the post to be the KEYWORD. Experience has shown that works best as a whole line (including punctuation) from the post, e.g. "Make It Rain!"
d) Following SerialBrains logic, if the KEYWORD contains "ABC", for example, then we need to increment 1st letter in square by 1 - so say, B becomes C. What do you do with Z +1? Use Modulo26 and cycle back to A.
e) Steps a,b and d are automated in my spreadsheet. As "A" is ASCII code 65 and "Z" is 90, the logic has to subtract 64 from A's ascii code to get one. Since the KEYWORD can contain non AtoZ characters this means we can get minus as well as plus for example for lower case letters or punctuation.
f) Once you have entered the KEYWORD/phrase and hit carriage return the answer is then read down the Top Left to Bottom Right diagonal of the output grid, which is highlighted in Green AND stored as a string in a green cell next to the KEYWORD parameter.
g) Interpretation of that RESULT is then by eye looking for known initials and acronyms. Some answers may be phonetic but not seen to date using this method.

I will make separate posts now for the Guccifer/Florida Method and the Timestamp2Acronym method.

edit on 23-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EbbNFlow

Trump is searching for legal basis to remove its clearance.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
SNA could be "Shock and Awe"

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I use 2 methods from SerialBrain2 on reddit and 1 method I developed based on Qs hints and experiences of the post formatting and data.

Thank you, I'm going to poke around.

edit on 23-7-2018 by eisegesis because: needs an appraisal

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

2) GUCCIFER/FLORIDA Method
a) This is the second Method documented by SerialBrain2 on reddit
b) With this method you retain all the original Q Post or POTUS Tweet characters,
c) Choose a KEYLETTER AtoZ or aTOz,
d) Say you choose "B"; B is the second letter of the alphabet so you take every second character from the Post/tweet into your output message.
e) Now to automate this "B" is ascii code 66, so we subtract 64 to get the right number,
f) for Q Posts, "Q" or "q" give the most results but sometime another letter may stick out, for example because of a spelling mistake in original post,
g) for POTUS tweets "P" or "p" give the most results but same argument applies as in (f),

Please look at both the Magic Square tab and the "Guccifer Results" tab on the Unanswered Q V7.0 2018 07 23 incl Magic Square tool. I have pre-generated every possible result for the first 1200 posts.

I will make a separate post now for the Timestamp2Acronym method.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

That's a very interesting read Sabre! As with most of these decodes they hint at where to look but we rarely get to confirm until Future proves Past and proves the decode.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Thank YOU! I've waited for a long time for someone to check my work and highlight any discrepancies in coding or logic!!

I would much rather identify errors and improvements as early as possible.

Note that there is also a "T" method which I do not use as it is purely manual and visual (seeing anagrams in T shapes in a magic square).

edit on 23-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

3) TIMESTAMP2ACRONYM Method.

This has 2 sub methods

Please look at the Magic Square tab on the Unanswered Q V7.0 2018 07 23 incl Magic Square tool to see how this is automatatically generated in cells $BQ$1:$BS$1 and $BZ$1:$CB$1

a) Start with the Q Post or POTUS Tweet Timestamp Hours:Minutes:Seconds,
Method 1:-
b) Take the Hours from timestamp, say "17", and convert this into a letter of the alphabet = "Q",
c) Repeat for Minutes, say "33"... oops only 26 letters in alphabet; apply Modulo26 and we get 7 = "G",
d) Repeat for Seconds, say "04", gives "D",
e) Now string the 3 letters to get an acronym "QGD",
f) Now look up the acronym on Acronymfinder.com if it is not obvious what it stands for,
g) occasionally one of Hours, Minutes or Seconds will be "00" and for this we use a space allowing some acronyms to be 1 or 2 characters instead of 3.

Method 2:-
h) Take the Hours from the timestamp, say "03" or "30" and add the 2 digits together. In both cases we get 3="C",
I) Repeat for Minutes and then for Seconds and string the characters together to get the Acronym,
j) As per method 1, "00" generates SPACE.

The beauty of this method is that Q or POTUS can send any decode message they want based on the TIME they post/tweet, rather than depending on the contents of the post/tweet. When you have a pre-planned map of info to convey to anons this method can be very useful for extra messaging.

This also allows for messages that weren't intended to be in the original map or because of required changes. Unfortunately though it limits the information you can get to two strings of 3 characters.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
So Mueller just granted immunity to 5 folks in the Manafort case....they are:

1. Dennis Raico worked with Federal Savings Bank (FSB), a Chicago bank that supplied Manafort with a $16 million dollar loan, TPM reported. In 2017, Raico was sued for $78,750.00 for fraudulent inducement and breach of good faith covenant over a loan in a property deal.
2. Cindy Laporta is an accountant affiliated with KWC accounting services, which are named as tax organizers for Manafort starting in 2012. The Mueller indictment contains an email chain between Laporta and others regarding Manafort’s “Int’l Income Question.”

3. Conor O’Brien is primarily cited in the indictment in relation to email chains linked to DMP International. Manafort co-founded Davis Manafort Partners (DMP) in 2005, to engage in political consulting, with staff in the US, Ukraine and Russia.

4. Donna Duggan appears in email chains about Chubb insurance, a Zurich based insurance company that focuses on property insurance.

5. James Brennan: In an email from Dennis Raico to James Brennan sent on December 7th, 2016, the two discussed “moving forward with Manafort’s Brooklyn property.”

Can anyone find if this Brennan is related to John Brennan?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I keep hearing snippets about Fox news no longer reporting on the FISA/FBI stuff?

Has anyone here heard anything?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
I keep hearing snippets about Fox news no longer reporting on the FISA/FBI stuff?

Has anyone here heard anything?

I haven't heard that anywhere.
Hope they continue reporting on it...nobody else will.

Hannity on it now.
edit on 23-7-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join