It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry: A Secret Society or a Society with Secrets?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Thout or Thoth means the same, and is related to those that use Hermetic or Egyptian philosophy, please read below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
The Coptic Calendar is the last remnant of the ancient Egyptian calendar, these days it is connected to the Gregorian Calendar, so mostly New Year is 11th September!
Not all New Year Resolutions are positive and can be negative...In astrology magic it is useful to have an important date to concentrate the mind on, as well as aligning the stars:-
en.wikipedia.org...
The Capital of Chile is Santiago, so the Sun rose at 06:51:16AM on 11th September 1973 when the Chile Coup 1973:-

edit on 28-1-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
As the Sun rose on this day of the coup, the Belt of Orion was culminating, and as Santiago involves the Southern Hemisphere, the culminating angle is Due North as shown below:-

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

...don't forget to find connection for "THOUT" to 11th September....

Okay.

The Egyptians thought that the calendar was invented by Thoth, the god of knowledge, the moon, measures, reading and the alphabet. The first month of the Egyptian year carries the name of Thoth.

September 11 marks the beginning of a new Egyptian year

The Egyptians managed to set this calendar after watching the flood start every time the Sirius star was shining in the sky.

Egyptians invented the first solar calendar....

Thoth served as a mediating power, especially between good and evil, making sure neither had a decisive victory over the other.
link

INteresting!

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason
Great Research Canadian Mason,
Please note during 9/11 that the Constitution of Egypt was adopted on 11th September 1971:-
en.wikipedia.org...
The very dangerous terrorist with dead eyes and one of the ring leaders of 9/11, Mohamed Atta came from Egypt:-
en.wikipedia.org...
But Thoth Day wasn't only chosen for this reason, i'm leaving an attachment to an Oath of Office in a very sensitive area of the Middle East in 1922 below:-

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

September 11 in History

So many significant events happened on this date in history.

I don't know what to make of it!

A lot of these could not have happened by design.

For example, Khrushchev's fatal heart attack.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

September 11 in History

So many significant events happened on this date in history.

I don't know what to make of it!

A lot of these could not have happened by design.

For example, Khrushchev's fatal heart attack.

I'm not interested in Heart Attack. it must be connected by Coptic astrology/astronomy and date at location
You have left a link to many 11 September date lihks that are not reasonable.
Please note 11 September slips in Coptic Calendar, and is only from 1900 to 2099 that it works, with date, this is two points of reference, with astronomy that no one says is wrong here:-
en.wikipedia.org...
The Sun set on 10th September 2001 in New York, being Ancient Greek Day Marker to 11th September 2001 at location at 19:08:27pm, astronomy picture below, find an astronomy expert to disagree! Graphs coming next.

edit on 30-1-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
For Sun setting on 10th September 2001 in New York, is ancient Greek Day Marker, as shown below:-

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
At same time Alnilam, Osiris Star aligns to NADIR, as shown below, these forums do have astronomy forums, find someone from there to dispute my findings?

edit on 30-1-2019 by Astronomer62 because: spelling mistake

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Hi Canadian Mason,
Sorry for my impatient manner, i'm not feeling well, the British Mandate of Palestine was botched by the British, by promising the land to the Jews and Arabs, however the Commander in Chief Sir Hubert Samuel took oath of office in Jerusalem on 11th September 1922, midnight day marker was used with Alnilam rising in East:-

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
The Sharm el-Sheikh Memorandum was one of many failed peace deals, in area around Jerusalem, please scroll down link below to 8 Security, and look for clause 11, the document was signed on 4th of September 1999, but came into effect one week later, being 11th September 1999, perhaps impatience prompted attack in New York two years later on Thoth Day?
avalon.law.yale.edu...

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Sorry, Astronomer. I hope you're feeling better today. I just have a hard time following you, that's all. Your research and reasoning is stellar.

At the risk of making you impatient with me again (I'm a bit slow), what is it that you are trying to show with your astronomy charts?? It appears that there are some alignments between significant earth events and the rising and setting of stars.

Can you tell me what the significance/importance of this is?

Is there some sort of shadowy group on our planet that controls all these things using astronomy or something??

Sorry if I don't make sense to you.

Like I said, I'm a bit slow to get it.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Sorry, Astronomer. I hope you're feeling better today. I just have a hard time following you, that's all. Your research and reasoning is stellar.

At the risk of making you impatient with me again (I'm a bit slow), what is it that you are trying to show with your astronomy charts?? It appears that there are some alignments between significant earth events and the rising and setting of stars.

Can you tell me what the significance/importance of this is?

Hi Canadian Mason,

You are not slow:-
1) At any location using one degree margin the odds of this happening by chance is 22 times out of 365 days by using Sirius and Alnilam, so odds are in favour of these alignments being deliberate Hermetic philosophy alignments.
2)The odds of chance is further firmly in the deliberate court by having Thoth Day, 11 September, a theme where these alignments happen.
3) Hermetic groups align the stars in this manner, however this isn't a world wide conspiracy, as many of these groups are opposed.
An example would be the Pentagon's Ground Breaking Ceremony being on 11th September 1941, yet the Complex was attacked on 11th September 2001.
4)Soon i will only use Washington DC, New York and Philadelphia to form a cluster, which will show the Hermetic tradition of the area.

The symbolism of Thoth Day is Sirius rising with the Sun, however this doesn't happen in our era anywhere on 11th September, but the symbolism was used in Egypt with its constitution on 11th Sept 1971.

So you should ask the question what has happened in Egypt when Sirius does rise with the Sun? Link below should give you the answer....do you think that the revolution was planned to happen on the most powerful Egyptian alignment being the heliacal rising of Sirius in Cairo where government sits:-
en.wikipedia.org...
July 23rd is a national holiday! Astronomy graph below showing Sirius rising with the Sun:-

Is there some sort of shadowy group on our planet that controls all these things using astronomy or something??

Sorry if I don't make sense to you.

Like I said, I'm a bit slow to get it.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
The Arab League promotes all things to do with the Arab World, it was started on the Vernal Equinox 22nd March 1945 in Cairo, Egypt, link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
On 22nd March 1945 in Cairo, using midnight day marker, Sirius was setting in the West.....
I feel there are not one secret society that rules the planet but many who can be in league and many that can be opposed but they align Sirius and Alnilam thus being Hermetic in the philosophy they follow:-

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I feel there are not one secret society that rules the planet but many who can be in league and many that can be opposed but they align Sirius and Alnilam thus being Hermetic in the philosophy they follow

An Hermetic 'Speech Community'? Do they communicate with one another in astronomical code toward some end?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Arab Hermetic philosophers do bicker with western ones, messages are left in the star alignments, as in 11th September 2001. Arab Terrorists created an astrology and calendar Joke, please note this isn't anything to do with me!
The Millennium celebrations that the western world celebrated on 1 January 2000, wasn't the real Millennium, there was no zero in the Julian Calendar, we went from 1 BC to 1 AD, as zero wasn't used in western math during the period.
www.astronomyboy.com...

Sorry for being blunt but they thought they would start some fireworks on the real year, but use the Hermetic New Year, being 11th September 2001, they knew the joke wouldn't be lost on U.S. Military Leaders, as the Pentagon had it's ground Breaking Ceremony on 11th September 1941.

The rulers of the western countries have followed the Hermetic tradition, America follows god-like Phi, or Golden Ratio as well, fives and tens are all featured in the Pentagon:-
www.robinsonlibrary.com...
www.goldennumber.net...

edit on 3-2-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The deliberate alignment for the Terrorist Attack in New York, was by using ancient Greek daymarker for day, which started after sunset on 10th September 2001, when Alnilam clicked into place on the Nadir, however this wasn't original for New York, the same happened to TWA Flight 355 in 1976, download below:-

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Are you familiar with Santos Bonacci? He seems to me to corroborate your theory.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Are you familiar with Santos Bonacci? He seems to me to corroborate your theory.

Hi CanadianMason,
Thanks for the name, and i didn't know about Santos Bonacci, he seems very interesting, i will read some of his theories.
I think all these beliefs about Sirius and Alnilam are passed down from other secret societies, but i think in a rational manner regarding beliefs, a thesis needs a lot of research, so thus i am slowly writing down here a great deal of my research.
I don't think that the stars have power to help us in human activities on Earth, however just by choosing days that align to Sirius and Alnilam changes history. I'm sure you are interested in Canadian Ice Hockey, after all they are the team to beat, an example of history perceptions are that before the Nazi's chose the Swastika as an emblem, many used it as a good luck emblem....the Nazi emblem was aligned to the stars!
However looking at a Canadian Ice Hockey team of 1905, it can shock because of Nazi Germany!
en.wikipedia.org...
When two teams are competing to win a cup, usually the team that wins is the best one on the day, but if the final was another day, then the other team could win! When you apply that to historical events, then choosing days that align to the stars, could have far reaching consequences, with past world events.
There is a town called Swastika in Canada that is dated to 6th January 1908, when a gold mine was staked, and made legal, on that day using modern midnight day marker we find Sirius culminating, you never know, Sirius might give good fortune, i could be wrong about the stars, LOL!
en.wikipedia.org...
Astronomy graph showing Sirius culminating on download below:-

edit on 4-2-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Well, two independent researchers who know nothing of the other's research, drawing similar and compatible (but slightly different) conclusions is reason enough for me to take the body of research compiled by both Santos and yourself very seriously.

I dismissed Santos a while back after discovering that he is a Flat Earther; however, after meeting you here, I think I shouldn't be so quick to reject his other research, i.e., throw the baby out with the bath water. That might be a mistake.

I've been thinking a lot about your research. I'm formulating a big picture understanding, slowly but surely. Even my wife is now intrigued. She has two degrees in psychology; not much gets past her and you now have her eyebrows raised. We had a great discussion of your charts and findings last night.

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join