It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry: A Secret Society or a Society with Secrets?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

The Dodecahedron is related to the Golden Ratio, which i feel is the chicken and egg, which has been found in solid state matter:-
www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

originally posted by: Astronomer62
Hi CanadianMason,
One more post to do with modern day "atomic particle research", please scroll down down to "History and background of ISIS neutron and muon source" on link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
I have given so much so i ask you a question being Quid Pro Quo!
What star do you think the above laboratory would be aligned to regarding Hermetic beliefs?

Source

Rutherford Appleton Laboratory?

Established: 1957

Coordinates: Chilton, Oxfordshire, England
51°34′24″N 1°18′53″W

Was the Sun and Sirius lined up?

Please note Didcot is very near Chilton so i used it as a fix, it will not make a difference to astronomy graph.
So by looking at link below you will note that ISIS was opened by Margaret Thatcher P.M. on 1st October1984:-
www.isis.stfc.ac.uk...
Hi CanadianMason, you are becoming psychic with your comments ha ha!
As the Sun rose on that day, Sirius was Culminating, it gets spooky when scientists start believing in Sirius and Alnilam!
Perhaps we should go back to Switzerland and look at the Large Hadron Collider, my research is getting more like a fictional Dan Brown novel, however what i write is non-fiction.

edit on 9-2-2019 by Astronomer62 because: spelling mistake

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Hi CanadianMason,
One more post to do with modern day "atomic particle research", please scroll down down to "History and background of ISIS neutron and muon source" on link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
What star do you think the above laboratory would be aligned to regarding Hermetic beliefs?

Source

51°34′24″N 1°18′53″W

Please note Didcot is very near Chilton so i used it as a fix, it will not make a difference to astronomy graph.
So by looking at link below you will note that ISIS was opened by Margaret Thatcher P.M. on 1st October1984:-
www.isis.stfc.ac.uk...
As the Sun rose on that day, Sirius was Culminating, it gets spooky when scientists start believing in Sirius and Alnilam!
Perhaps we should go back to Switzerland and look at the Large Hadron Collider, my research is getting more like a fictional Dan Brown novel, however what i write is non-fiction.

I don't get why you chose my thread to post all of your research on. You're not getting enough exposure here. People need to read your stuff!

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Hi CanadianMason,
I consider you a friend, however you have a choice to me posting on your thread, you may find other freemasons wary of you debating with myself due to the nature of my research. This probably is to do with oaths where they couldn't discuss the topics that i raise, even so i have established that the deliberate alignments of Sirius and Alnilam are wide spread and mostly nothing to do with masonic philosophers. However i do suspect that there have been some involvement in constitutions brought in for the common man with rights. This can be controversial due to revolutions and deaths needed to try to make life better for all, democracy is not perfect but is the best that we have!

Usually revolutions can be taken out of the hands of inspired philosophers and can end up controlled by a mob that seek revenge, so can get bloody, like the break up of India and Pakistan that were once joined, poor Gandhi who never wanted blood, or the awful things that happened in the French Revolution!

My star is dimming, i am not sure when i will need coins on my eyes, i'm badly disabled with paraplegia that is effecting my health, however i hope to be here for a number of years yet to try to grasp the full meaning of the nature of my research!

Is it unconscious of any will of philosophers, meaning some aspects of astrology actually work with the great events throughout history? There is much to wonder about. I started my search just looking for my creator, i am a humble monk like person, but i'm finding the nature of my research too immense for me, so seek to pass it on to younger minds to ponder!

One of the highest masons here is Ksigmason, sadly he is not joining the debate! If i wrote my own thread, i know it would be like a blog with no debate, i need stimulating, poor Astro is lonely for others to join in like you!

I wait for you to answer, it is your thread, i do not seek to burden you or make a problem for your fraternity debating with you!

edit on 10-2-2019 by Astronomer62 because: spelling mistake

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I leave you something to ponder which has nothing to do with any higher masonic philosophy, it was evil.
11th March 2004 would have been the half way point regarding 11th September however it fell on a leap year, Madrid is on the same latitude as New York so shares some of the alignments regarding sunrise or sunset.
The Madrid Train Bombing started at 07:37am which is approx. sunrise, i wonder Canadian mason, if you feel this was aligned to Sirius or Alnilam, not only by day marker, but to actual time of attack?

en.wikipedia.org...

I do have ironic black humour so i will add some music:-

www.youtube.com...

edit on 10-2-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

edit on 10-2-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Hi CanadianMason,
I consider you a friend, however you have a choice to me posting on your thread, you may find other freemasons wary of you debating with myself due to the nature of my research. This probably is to do with oaths where they couldn't discuss the topics that i raise, even so i have established that the deliberate alignments of Sirius and Alnilam are wide spread and mostly nothing to do with masonic philosophers. However i do suspect that there have been some involvement in constitutions brought in for the common man with rights. This can be controversial due to revolutions and deaths needed to try to make life better for all, democracy is not perfect but is the best that we have!

Usually revolutions can be taken out of the hands of inspired philosophers and can end up controlled by a mob that seek revenge, so can get bloody, like the break up of India and Pakistan that were once joined, poor Gandhi who never wanted blood, or the awful things that happened in the French Revolution!

My star is dimming, i am not sure when i will need coins on my eyes, i'm badly disabled with paraplegia that is effecting my health, however i hope to be here for a number of years yet to try to grasp the full meaning of the nature of my research!

Is it unconscious of any will of philosophers, meaning some aspects of astrology actually work with the great events throughout history? There is much to wonder about. I started my search just looking for my creator, i am a humble monk like person, but i'm finding the nature of my research too immense for me, so seek to pass it on to younger minds to ponder!

One of the highest masons here is Ksigmason, sadly he is not joining the debate! If i wrote my own thread, i know it would be like a blog with no debate, i need stimulating, poor Astro is lonely for others to join in like you!

I wait for you to answer, it is your thread, i do not seek to burden you or make a problem for your fraternity debating with you!

I feel blessed that we crossed paths, my friend. You are teaching me so much at no cost other than to cause me to think deeper than I am accustomed to think. You are more than welcome to continue posting here. I only wish that your doing so would gain you more exposure. Unfortunately, this thread isn't a popular one. Its title has little attraction value.

I would like to propose that, together, we start a new thread with a new title that 'pops' out and find a place for it in the appropriate ATS category so as to attract as many like-minded and curious people to it as possible. What do you say? If we did so, you'd have to start all over again, from the beginning (which would benefit me also). After finding the right category and coming up with a title, next it would need to have an introduction with a 'hook' equal in force to its title. Otherwise, nobody will visit or comment, and that would be a travesty.

...you may find other freemasons wary of you debating with myself due to the nature of my research. This probably is to do with oaths where they couldn't discuss the topics that i raise....

That is incorrect. You have my word. If associating with you and your reasearch were a violation of my Masonic oath in any way, I would have to shut this thread down immediately. To be perfectly clear, your research does not threaten our Fraternity's existence or purposes. In fact, on the contrary; in my opinion, it has the potential to enhance our collective knowledge of the several liberal arts and sciences. I encourage you, 'Humble Monk', to continue, 'Bruno II'! (I would say you might have a problem if I were a Conservative Roman Catholic!)

...i hope to be here for a number of years yet to try to grasp the full meaning of the nature of my research!

If it would take you many more years to fully grasp the meaning of your own research, then there is little hope for me of feeble brain! You'd better get to work while there is still time! Do take care of your health, by all means, but, you need to re-double your efforts with regard to your accomplishing your thesis and theory for posterity's sake! You have a higher purpose greater than yourself. Sorry if that's offensive. While I empathize, I have little sympathy.

Do you know where the word 'sympathy' is in the dictionary? It's between '#' and 'syphilus'. Hahaha! (Dark humour? I don't know.)

Is it unconscious of any will of philosophers, meaning some aspects of astrology actually work with the great events throughout history?

Here's somewhat of a curio to add to your collection of occult leaves.

A Weekly Paper Devoted to Philosophy, Science and Religion - Edited by Manly P. Hall - The Principles of Astrology

I started my search just looking for my creator, i am a humble monk like person, but i'm finding the nature of my research too immense for me, so seek to pass it on to younger minds to ponder!

I'm almost half-a-century old now; hence, I don't fit your description of a 'younger mind'. Alas! I started my search for the Creator when I was 16. I am happy to report that I haven't given up yet; although, I do feel I am much closer than ever. I *very strongly* suspect that the Supreme Being is the Great Architect and Geometer of the Universe.

I agree. Ksigmason is a high-ranking Freemason because he has gone forward well beyond what most Masons do. I am a *humble, monk-like*, 3rd degree Freemason in the Craft Masonry tradition of Canada - low level at best. I know very little of my worldwide Fraternity's history, or of the meaning of its esoteric storehouse of symbology. (I try my best to learn something new every chance I get.)

Forget about that feeling of loneliness.

You are never alone, my friend.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Hi Canadian,
You couldn't offend me, however sometimes threads can get unpopular because of my input, my research can have some rushing to find headache tablets, obviously even understanding the astronomy can take time, however masons can be deep thinkers and philosophers, so we may gain followers of this thread in time, you never know about a small acorns!

1) Others can get disturbed about the implications of my work, if what i suspect, the alignments of Sirius and Alnilam is a conscious action by hermetic astrologers with important world events. The enormity of this beggars belief regarding comprehension, if all or most of this is deliberate then it is the most secret conspiracy the world has known!
2) We have two choices, if we feel that this is not been deliberate, then it would show the geometry of the sky and perhaps "GOD" signalling a message that needs deciphering which perhaps would take a life time.

Threads on this forum don't show how many people who have read this thread without comment which would have been of interest. But i wouldn't say your thread is unpopular, but for the moment i am content to carry on here, i'm moving soon to a warden controlled flat, operations are pending and overall my life is too exhausting to rewrite all just yet, but i'm open to discuss this at a later date. Dig a few mason philosophers by private message, they might then start to write here then, slowly. You may trust me to be unbiased in interpretation, but i am a new here, i only joined several months ago, it may take time for others to to trust me. I loved your link, i will read all soon.

edit on 11-2-2019 by Astronomer62 because: spelling mistake

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

...i'm moving soon to a warden controlled flat, operations are pending and overall my life is too exhausting....

What is a "warden controlled flat"? You must be in the U.K., right? Because, although I'm english, I don't understand your English, lol!

Anyway, brother, from across the Pond.......

If I had the power invested in me, I would make you a Mason on sight. Members of the Grand Lodge Above have been alerted by me, and they will watch over you during your operations. If you don't make it, they will receive you and Enlighten you.

I want to show you something. What is your reaction?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

...masons can be deep thinkers and philosophers, so we may gain followers of this thread in time, you never know about a small acorns!

Fair enough.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

...obviously even understanding the astronomy can take time....

Astronomy is a specialized subject. I haven't put much focus on it; although, as a trained philosopher, I now see its value, thanks to you. I need to hit the books.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

...i suspect, the alignments of Sirius and Alnilam is a conscious action by hermetic astrologers with important world events. The enormity of this beggars belief regarding comprehension, if all or most of this is deliberate then it is the most secret conspiracy the world has known!

Enigmatic. These so-called 'Hermetic Astrologers', who are they? Can we name one or two of them?

Hermeticism and Astrology are two separate subjects. How do they converge? Converged, how do practitioners control world events with them? How do they keep themselves and their knowledge secret?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

...the geometry of the sky and perhaps "GOD" signalling a message that needs deciphering which perhaps would take a life time.

Sirius and Alnilam and Earth Sun alignments to world historical events. I think God's messages are written in geometrical form not only in the sky...it would take eternity to decipher!

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

...i'm moving soon to a warden controlled flat, operations are pending and overall my life is too exhausting....

What is a "warden controlled flat"? You must be in the U.K., right? Because, although I'm english, I don't understand your English, lol!

Anyway, brother, from across the Pond.......

If I had the power invested in me, I would make you a Mason on sight. Members of the Grand Lodge Above have been alerted by me, and they will watch over you during your operations. If you don't make it, they will receive you and Enlighten you.

I want to show you something. What is your reaction?

Hi CanadianMason,
I have never made it a secret that i am a Londoner, i grew up in the London Borough of Enfield, how else could i be the last surviving investigator of the Enfield Poltergeist?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Interesting video about DNA, however the Golden Ratio is involved:-
goldennumber.net...
Astrology is involved with Hermeticism, as mentioned below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
I was in a nursing home which i didn't like so i returned to my home that is unsuitable for wheelchairs and bathing.
A warden controlled flat is specially designed for heavily disabled people, there are always carers in the block, in addition to this i have my normal carers helping me four times a day, and nurses see me twice a week to get bossy with me if i'm not remembering all the things to keep me healthy. I'm very lucky to be offered a brand new flat in very posh Mill Hill London NW7.
edit on 11-2-2019 by Astronomer62 because: spelling mistake

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
As i said i'm looking forward to moving to Mill Hill, however it does have religious history, it is considered to be central London by its NW7 code however it is like being out in the country, yet it is only 9 miles from Charing Cross.
en.wikipedia.org...
I thought i would leave one more connected to Hermeticism:-
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 11-2-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I leave you something to ponder which has nothing to do with any higher masonic philosophy, it was evil.
11th March 2004 would have been the half way point regarding 11th September however it fell on a leap year, Madrid is on the same latitude as New York so shares some of the alignments regarding sunrise or sunset.
The Madrid Train Bombing started at 07:37am which is approx. sunrise, i wonder Canadian mason, if you feel this was aligned to Sirius or Alnilam, not only by day marker, but to actual time of attack?

en.wikipedia.org...

I do have ironic black humour so i will add some music:-

www.youtube.com...

Hi Canadian Mason, i thought i would tidy up, the attack happened at 07:37am, sunrise was exactly at 07:36:51am, so within seconds of the attack, graph showing Sun rising below:-

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
As Sun rose, Alnilam clicked into place on the Nadir, therefor the culprits of this Crime were Hermetic astrologers, it was marked by Egyptian day marker and time, which really cuts down the odds that this was by chance, perhaps some research is needed on terrorists on day?

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Hi CanadianMason,
en.wikipedia.org...

Isis was also marked by when the first successful experiment happened, it was marked by midnight day marker with Alnilam culminating, which cuts down the odds of being by chance. by being aligned twice, astronomy graph below:-

Source

51°34′24″N 1°18′53″W

www.isis.stfc.ac.uk...

edit on 12-2-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Hi CanadianMason,
en.wikipedia.org...

Source

51°34′24″N 1°18′53″W

www.isis.stfc.ac.uk...

I don't get why you chose my thread to post all of your research on. You're not getting enough exposure here. People need to read your stuff!

Just trying to tidy up, Isis was marked twice, firstly by opening date already mentioned, and by when first neutron was produced, it was probably staged to happen on date, midnight day marker was used when Alnilam was culminating, link www.isis.stfc.ac.uk...

edit on 12-2-2019 by Astronomer62 because: adding link

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hi CanadianMason,
The Large Hadron Collider was opened on 10th September 2008, link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
The astronomy graph is below, the collider is near Geneva, which i used as an astronomy fix for location, please scroll down link to "Timeline of operations" to find info.
Ancient Greek day marker was used, being sunset previous to 10th September, as Alnilam clicked into place on the Nadir, which is the opposite to Culminating in the Northern Hemisphere.

edit on 12-2-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Graph

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Hi CanadianMason,
There are free astronomy downloads on line, however to further your studies i recommend buying "Starlight" that also includes all the myths of the stars, however i think a lot is missed with Alnilam interpretation. It is expensive but accurate for your studies, however it is £200.00 in English pounds.
It does have age glitches as it came out in 2001, and daylight saving time was changed after that in America and Canada , but this can be adjusted by adding or subtracting an hour on program, remember "Spring forward, Fall back".
Both links are below:-
www.zyntara.com...
www.timeanddate.com...
Please note moderators i'm not trying to give a advert but trying to help Canadian Mason with his studies, the product is expensive so probably not applicable anyway!

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join