It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry: A Secret Society or a Society with Secrets?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I know what was done.
The ledger is now unbalanced your clan owes me a debt.
Pinocchico is hiding because it is cowardly orchestrator.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Hey, Athlon Savage...

Why Are You Blaming For An Ancient Craft That Has Been Around For Ages....

And All Molach Got For Halloween Was A Pumpkin...

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

Humanmetroneumonus

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I love your avatar name, what star do you wish on?
vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

Good morning Astronomer62! It's a new day, it's a new dawn.....

I've been busy working this past weekend and couldn't dig into your posts. I'll go back and read them and, if I have something to say or ask you, I'll return and post.

Have a good one!

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
I'm not very superstitious...maybe a little-stitious.

If anything, the day reminds me of the constant fight against tyranny.

Where's my troll spray?

Hi KSigMason,
It isn't possible now to know if George Washington was a Knight's Templar, link below:-
www.knightstemplar.org...
13th October was used in the construction of the White House, but is was a Saturday, so perhaps they were superstitious regarding the date DeMolay was arrested, perhaps it was symbolic of the Templar's galloping into Washington DC!
The date that construction finished was All Saints Day.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
On 13th October 1792 construction started, midnight day marker was used at location, with Sirius rising in the East, astronomy graph below:-

edit on 5-11-2018 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

edit on 5-11-2018 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Is there any significance to September 18, 1793, the laying of the corner stone of the capitol in Washington DC, presided over by Bro. G. W?

Here is a C-Span clip of the 225th anniversary of that event which took place on September 18th of this year, 2018:

Clip

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason
Hi CanadianMason,
There are not any Sirius or Alnilam alignments on 18th September 1793 in Washington DC, but the ceremony was held at 10:00am i think:-
en.wikipedia.org...
It would mean that Uranus was culminating under a degree at this time, astrologers were keen to use Uranus as it had just been discovered on 13th March 1781.
As the planet had been discovered during the French and American Revolutions, it was thought one of Uranus' attributes was revolution, so perhaps George Washington was sticking his fingers up to the flaky King George III, LOL.
Interpretation of alleged properties regarding Uranus below:-
astrologycritics.com...

edit on 5-11-2018 by Astronomer62 because: Edit

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Washington and entourage began crossing the Potomac at 10:00 am to arrive in Washington DC. So, technically, yes, the ceremony did start at that time; the crossing is part of it. If Uranus culminating in a degree at that time was not consciously chosen by anyone as the beginning of the ceremony, its attributes certainly are ironically meaningful! Thanks for the insight. Interesting....
edit on 5-11-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I enjoy Mark's writings; he's very knowledgeable.

It is something to think about: can someone be a member by being philosophically and morally aligned with the teachings of an order?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hi CanadianMason and KSigMason,
The video below i find spine tingling, because Sam Seymour was the last man alive to witness a sad auspicious event in history on par with the assassination of Julius Caesar.
The program was called "I have a Secret", and must have been on tv in the mid 1950's as he was 94 at the time!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I have some observations about the Assassination of President Lincoln, by John Wilkes Booth that probably involves a fringe group called The Knights of the Golden Circle, Booth was probably a member, would any like to hear about my research?
knightsofthegoldencircle.webs.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astronomer62
I love your avatar name, what star do you wish on?
vigilantcitizen.com...

That Completely Depends On The Topic And POV.
If, For Example, It's A Masonic Experience, Then Like Them I Look To The East (Our Sun)... Who Is Not Like Man, But A Deeper Feminine Aspect Which Is Only To Be Found In A Woman. Our First Clue To God's Mighty Hand.

If It's About Mysticism, I Cater To Polaris For The Sake Of The Ancients Who Found Their Way round About With The Nautical Star Polaris, Which To Me Is Not Mysticism... It's Just The Reminder Of My Beating Heart, Who Is A Constant.

But.. In Terms Of Astrology, The Whole Belt Is Littered With Information About Ancient Experiences And Practices That Still Play Out Til This Day. They're All Greek Myths Incorporated Into Everyday Life.
To Know These Is To Fare Well In The Every Day Tasks Of Life. It's Mathematical, Logical, Rhetorical, Astrnomical, And Geometrical. So... That's My Take On The Stars. I Fear Them.. Because As We Come To Know Them More And More..... a Great Sense Of Architecture And Mastery Begins To Grip Me. And I Find God Is No Laughing Matter... I Fear Him Greatly.

My Nickname Is About Not Being Real, And Trying To Be Makes Me A Great Liar. But The Tree Is About The Practice Of Not Giving (Rising) Up... But At The Same Time Knowing It Will Not Make Any Better Than Anyone Else Is I Did Try.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Well said Pinocchio,
If i believed in astrology, i would choose the Royal Persian Star and Watcher of the North, Regulus, for when i was born in London at actual time it was culminating, i probably do follow it as i watch the skies in the North, so nothing bad happens on my watch LOL!
www.friendsofastrology.org...
I'm sure CanadianMason would find it amusing as i have never been a mason, but i seem to have blazing stars in the aspect lines with my birth chart.
Perhaps you would call them pentagrams, i have nearly broke my neck seeing if i had 666 stamped on my butt ha ha!

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Yes

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

My Gosh, Pinocchio,

I believe I could take your words and incorporate them into a song. You are amazingly creative. Love it! Keep it coming.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Astronomer, as always, I find you fascinating as well as incredibly amusing. Please, keep it up. I am learning so much from you. Very grateful. Doesn't make a difference whether you'[re a Mason or not. I think you are one - at heart. And that's what matters.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Pinocchio head has the scattered ideas of a court fool. A Jester would be a more fitting name for its cowardly design.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Thank you for frequenting my thread, AS. I'm not sure what your schtick is but, you are entertaining to a certain degree. Are you sure you're not a Mason?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Would you be willing to do my astrological chart, in private?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join