It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry: A Secret Society or a Society with Secrets?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Please note i can't be sure that Charles J. Guiteau got his astronomy knowledge from John Humphrey Noyes, but some other Christian organizations who used to have "Complex Marriage" did align to the stars, being Sirius and Alnilam, as in Utah.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Before any one asks, i can't add anything to the assassination of J.F.K. but can with his brother!
There were no special alignments to day starts or time!
Perhaps link below needs careful reading, but perhaps not, there are enough debating threads on this elsewhere!
www.philly.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

.....an observer....Watcher?

Yes, you do give me chills up my spine, friend........

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

.....an observer....Watcher?

Yes, you do give me chills up my spine, friend........

Well please forgive my zany English humour, if i give you chills up the spine, then there isn't any hope for me, Ha Ha!
You joined this forum to give a balanced report regarding Masonry, yet get accused of following the Eye of Horus, yet i'm a watcher so will probably be accused of being a Reptilian soon by others, so is a comedy of errors LOL.
en.wikipedia.org...
Perhaps i use a big eye in the sky to watch the puny Earth creatures like the Helix Nebula?
en.wikipedia.org...
My first love was Sacred Geometry, so i love the Eye in the Vesica Piscis below:-
www.spacetelescope.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
Psst, nod nod wink wink, don't tell anyone i'm really Micromegas!
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 9-11-2018 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Hi CanadianMason,
I know when to stop writing on your thread for a while, and i also have my own threads to complete, but i'm sure we will meet again, let me just tidy up points first about J.F.K. and the Brother of John Wilkes Booth, Edwin!
John F. Kennedy's Eternal Flame Is in Arlington, Virginia:-
en.wikipedia.org...
The Flame was consecrated on 15th March 1967, being the IDES OF MARCH, ancient Greek day marker was used at location being sunset of previous day, you can see the sun setting below at 18:09pm

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
At the same time Alnilam and Belt of Orion was culminating, someone liked their classical symbolism!

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
There is no doubt that Edwin Booth knew how John Wilkes Booth had aligned Lincolns Assassination to the stars, he aligned some of the theatre's in New York the same way, as in the Players Club:-
gothamist.com...-1
The Players Club opened at the stroke of midnight 31st December 1888, when Sirius was culminating at Due South.
Poor Astro doesn't have any now to debate with, sob!

edit on 10-11-2018 by Astronomer62 because: To add picture.

edit on 10-11-2018 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Hahaha, you can write on 'my' thread anytime you want my friend. My time is limited but, I read everything you log here (and elsewhere). I comment when I find the time. Please continue.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Hahaha, you can write on 'my' thread anytime you want my friend. My time is limited but, I read everything you log here (and elsewhere). I comment when I find the time. Please continue.

Hi CanadianMason,
I do need to write elsewhere on this auspicious day, but i will be back, in the mean time, i leave a puzzle, what am i working on with diagram below?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Interesting you consider the Vesica Piscis as the birth portal...it is the womb of polygons, sacred geometry, the union of heaven and earth, etc...and of Jungian individuation, even the trinity...it's fascinating how you seem to be putting pieces together and forming a full skull! Eye of Horus...is there some connection there with Sirius/Alnilam?

Forgive my quick ramblings...busy today...............

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Hi CanadianMason,
It has no relationship to Sirius or Alnilam, but is my musings about Phi, the Golden Ratio, I know that KsigMason is interested in this!
The retrograde motion orbit of Venus in how it appears from Earth traces a heart or cardioid and a rose or pentacle in the sky, however this is an illusion by both the Earth and Venus traveling at different speeds in orbit around the Sun:-
www.youtube.com...
Please note i am very interested in the black cardioid/heart that you can't see inside of in the mathematical fractal of the visual Mandelbrot Set:-
www.youtube.com...
Don't watch smoking a funny cigarette, ha ha!
What do you think of diagram below showing most shapes of Phi, but not the Golden Spiral?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

A five year old kid is expected to keep secrets as are their parents. Doesn't mean they are hiding secret technology or aliens. College Sorority and Fraternity are also keeping secrets. Husbands and Wives often keep secrets. The Masons from my understanding are an organization made from distinguished members of the Community involved in networking for business purposes and altruistic and philanthropic activities. Not really secret as the Halls are often the most grandiose buildings in cities

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I am much more musically oriented in nature, so I will leave you this as a response:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Hello and welcome!

Some of our members, past and present, are prominent members of society, that's true but, not all of us are, that's for sure!

Freemasonry's raison d'etre hasn't anything to do with networking for business purposes, although some probably think so and use it for such.

Altruism and philanthropy are certainly encouraged but, they are not why we exist.

I appreciate you.

Thank you for your comments.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Hi Canadianmason,
Yes my career was in music before i was disabled, so am aware of the musical fifth:-
www.goldennumber.net...

Also the shape of the Pentagram is PHI

The trick is finding a shape that the Golden Spiral, Pentagram and Dodecahedron fits into?????

I am a ratio notice by few,
a pyramid, a flower, in math and in you.
A golden mediocrity in planets and space,
Fibonicci's forty in my fifteenth place.
Although quite small, i stretch to infinity,
the ancient Greeks raised me up to divinity.
Fraternities exploit me without knowing my meaning,
some people maintain i have a mystical leaning!

edit on 13-11-2018 by Astronomer62 because: Edit

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The pentagram is mentioned below:-
www.esotericonline.net...
To find a way to bring all the shapes of Phi together into a master key then please scroll down link below to Cardioid envelope, that has the right amount of envelopes to cut through inner circle at ten equal points:-
mathworld.wolfram.com...
A larger image below:-

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
It is highly likely that by using a mirror image of the Golden Spiral gives us a shape of a master key involving the fifth element when fitted in an envelope cardioid

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   

shape that the Golden Spiral, Pentagram and Dodecahedron fits into

Could they fit into a tetrahedron?

Fraternities exploit me without knowing my meaning, some people maintain i have a mystical leaning!

That is excellent! Did you write this?

Brilliant my friend.

You may be physically disabled but, mentally? You are far and beyond average.

I know I am below average physically and, I like to think of myself as about average intellectually.

Of course, I may be deluded, lol!

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join