It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This time for sure. No really, were all gonn'a die. As seen on TV. END OF THE WORLD

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
This has got to be it.... I'm getting too old for many more, I'll be dead and miss the end of the world, and that will be a shame. I'll miss all my friends running through the streets on fire, cars bursting into flames, skyscrapers tumbling to earth in violent earthquakes. Seas rising and drowning the human plague....

The ground cracking and people falling into the crevasses, Gas stations exploding into flame, and OMG, interrupted cell phone transmission. No access to the internet, no pizza delivery, no one hour dry cleaners. No more new and improved PEZ dispensers. And No More Lottery..... the horror, the horror. www.msn.com...

What can all this mean ? I can surely give up on mowing the lawn, and don't call me Shirley.

edit on 12-7-2018 by Plotus because: YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE THIS STUFF UP

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
And don't believe that part about there being another one in January.We'll all be dead.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

With the state of the world today the end can't come to soon.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Blood moon?

Sweet.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Will not be visible in the USA so we will be spared. I just talked to God. He confirmed. Rest of world to be destroyed. USA spared. God likes Trump.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

If we're alive? The one sure thing we all have to look forward to? Death. Guaranteed. Positively.

If we are already dead? Then it won't matter

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Aw' shucksa reply to: Fools

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Just remember Trump spelled backwards is GOD LOVES AMERICA in moon people language.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Iknewthat !!!

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I live in North America, so I will not see it. No apocalypse for me.
I always miss out on the fun.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
W'll, Aren't you special....

a reply to: butcherguy

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
As Rosana Rosana Dana always said..........

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

Will not be visible in the USA so we will be spared. I just talked to God. He confirmed. Rest of world to be destroyed. USA spared. God likes Trump.
I'm not sure God likes him, but he is probably afraid of being fired.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Don't worry. I have it on good authority that the Apocalypse has been delayed until the 2020s. But.... Trump is supposedly on God's payroll. He's supposed to crash the Iranian gov't. Watch for that. Then the Mosiach, Jewish temple, and then the major destruction you're wishing for.

But until the superpowers kick in I won't be touching that with a 10ft pole. : )
edit on 12-7-2018 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

With the state of the world today the end can't come to soon.

I am finding myself wishing for it most days.

Somethings gotta give.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
It will be completely visible to the primitive mystics in the middle east, so you can expect an escalation of violence, including the open war between Iran, Israel and Syria. Yes, Iran and Israel are technically at war, but the msm won't tell you that. Iran continues to try and breach the Israeli border with UAV's from Syria, for which Israel responds with air strikes on Syria. However, they are clearly simply testing the readiness of certain border points to identify where best to initiate their ground attacks.

Mark my words, before the end of the year Israel may have to defend against a massive breach of their border, which when I say that I mean the Golan heights which is not internationally recognized as belonging to Israel, but they have set their border to the far end of it. As far as the Eastern powers are concerned, that strip of land is up for grabs, and it may get Crimead (returned to original land holder) pretty soon.

These blood moons tend to affect the middle easterners more than anybody else. The South Americans all seem to have gotten over their fears and hysteria over the red moons thanks to civilization. Now we just need the MidEasterners to catch up.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I want to live like Mad Max BRING IT!

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

You actually made me laugh, which I thought would be impossible today, Thanks!

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Well, hell. I wish you'd told me sooner. I already made the house payment and mowed the yard.
I blame you.

On the bright side ..

We're Doomed!!

...again.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Screw the end of the world excuse, you have to mow your lawn or the city will get on your case and make your life hell.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join