It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

91 year old man beaten: told go back to your country

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I agree with you.

Hmm...I agree with you. Should we worry??

Anyway, yeah, we lost a lot when we began to, some of us, anyway, think of the elderly as impediments, rather than the repositories of wisdom that many of them are.

Which could, maybe, go a long ways towards explaining why we are, where we are today. At each others throats over the most minor of things.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
That's one tough old guy. They're lucky he is that tough. They might have been facing murder charges once found.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: seagull

heck i was taught to respect the elderly, if they were walking down the street and the sidewalk wasn't wide enough for both to pass easily, stand aside and let them pass first. heck if it looks like they may be having a problem, see if you could be of assistance. if they accidentally bumped into us it was our fault for not moving out of their way!!!
we lost alot when we lost the extended families... can't help but think that respect for the elderly is one of the things we lost.

Yes, you are spot-on.

I have seen the movie "Coco" more times than I can count (and I still cry every time), and it has really renewed my understanding as to how far we as a society have come from respecting, embracing, and prioritizing our families and extended families, and I 100% believe that it is one of the core reasons that our society has become so self-centered overall.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Hopefully they may face attempted murder charges--you don't take a concrete paver to an elderly man's face without understanding what could happen; you don't stomp the skull of an elderly man while he's on the ground without intending to do some very grievous bodily injury or possibly deadly injuries.

I know that would be a long shot, but a man can hope...

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Any person that hits a 91-year-old man with a brick should be deported to my back garden.

That's full of bricks.

That i would be quite happy to skelp them around with and see how they like them Apples.

Hope the old'yin is ok and recovers soon.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
What is even more crazy we don't hear about this 91 year old man on MSM news.

Meanwhile... ABC World News with David Muirs makes a big deal about some drunk white guy harassing a woman over a Puerto Rican Flag Shirt!!!

player.fm...

At least it wasn't about Russia... again.

(post by andy06shake removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I don't think many under age 50 understand race relations in the US. You may know the history but you weren't around in the 70's and 80's when most people of all races got along fine. I lived in several mixed neighborhoods and my kids played with their kids no problems. Things started to change when crack came along and began destroying the Black community and families. Rap further solidified racial lines and the lyrics became singularly divisive. Finally, Leftist politics played on identity politics to complete the process of separation.

I've stated before we're as divided now as a country as we were before the Civil War. This was by design and they have been playing the races against each other in their quest for power. This old man's injuries is the result of all of the above. You could find hundreds of similar new stories that likely would never have happened had things gone on like they did 30 -40 years ago. We're more like puppets on a string every day.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Mate even most die-hard racists tend to know that hurting old folk is wrong in the extreme.

Simply is not done, at least not if you are a Man.

So racial divide or otherwise crap like this should be dealt with fast before some other poor old soul ends up losing their lives.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Certainly attempted murder should still be available.

I just can't believe how utterly cowardly something like this is...

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
All I see is people getting crazier and crazier. It's a scary world we live in. My heart goes out to this innocent old man. It is sometimes overwhelming for me to continually see acts of violence or just people having no common sense or decency. I literally have to stay away from certain topics for a while to find some semblance of peace. Not that I am closing my eyes to what is going on in the world around me, but so that I don't crash and burn from the constant onslaught of insanity that we are surrounded by each day.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I think she is arrested...
just don't have a link to the story.

hope they find the rest of them.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Typical degenerate. I bet :

She went to college for free and doesnt work.

That she is on public assistance of every sort.

That her baby daddies have to give her money since she cant even feed herself. So she is a long term prostitute to drunk scum bags.

I bet her kids suffer malnutrition and wear dirty clothes...rashes from unchanged diapers, broken hand me down toys....

Also, I bet she uses drugs and alcohol and has an STD she spread to 40 men.

She probably perpetuates domestic violence and treats her kids like dogs in the street.

Also I bet she spends 200 dollars a month or more on nails and hair...

In short, if she died tomorrow, everyone wins.

edit on 7 11 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Here’s a link to an article re her arrest

www.wbaltv.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Not sticking up for the daft Muppet, she deserves all she gets.

As to the rest of your post, just about every malady you listed there is a direct result of poverty.

Mate don't hate the poor people, hate the fact that there is a class war happening, that spawns and feeds all the racial hatred doing the rounds.

edit on 11-7-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CajunMetal

Thank you!

Well, it's obvious this was a racism-inspired crime, as the grandpa says he never touched the kid. According to him in that story, she just started attacking, screaming for him to go back to Mexico. Add in that she threw the block at a passerby-s car who witnessed the attack and then got the men involved by claiming the old man tried to take her child, and we're talking about a real piece of scum here.

Says she is charged with assault with a deadly weapon. Whatever punishment she gets, will be too good for her.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

She went to college

In short, if she died tomorrow, everyone wins.

doubt it
and bwuahahahahahah

i like that post

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Hey I get that. I have no problem with any one of those issues. In RL I dont judge anyone.

The awesome package of a person I listed is just me guestimating her life's circumstances based on a few factors and red flags I am aware of, since I myself live in the "ghetto".

Poverty is a state of ones finances. Ignorance and malice out of sloth and flawed character are choices one makes at the spiritual and mental level.

LoL

edit on 7 11 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Some choices are easier to make when your future is rather bleak thought.

Your probably correct in your assessment of the perp, which kind of makes the whole situation worse.

Poverty is not anyone's choice directly. You're correct about the Ignorance as to malice, sloth and flawed character, well i suggest that poverty breeds all of those and then some.

Look at it this way do you think if America was not on its arse the people would give a darn where the hell the Mexicans choose to lay there head?

My guess is probably not. Its the system that's broken not the people.

Easy to see the problem really and its not the Mexicans or any other brown people.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I agree with what you are saying, I guess we are just arguing over our own experiences and personalities as a backdrop. Not really arguing, just seeing it from different angles.

What you say is valid.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join