It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children assaulted at Whataburger for wearing maga hat Civility abandoned....

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Says who?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Tha's kind of sad because is there no agreement on an seeming ADULT assaulting a kid should be severely punished regardless of what happened? For those defending the attacker how is the act of it justified in your mind make a case i really want to hear your illogical logic seriously oh and without deflecting and name calling or association.

a reply to: DJW001

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Tha's kind of sad because is there no agreement on an seeming ADULT assaulting a kid should be severely punished regardless of what happened?

Should people who spank their children be put in jail? Regardless of what happened?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: intrepid

It's going on to such an extent that it's the new normal.

It's commonplace.

It's not even really news because it's not "new".

It's news though. Got ya'll riled up.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

It's going on to such an extent that it's the new normal.

It's commonplace.

It's not even really news because it's not "new".

It's news though. Got ya'll riled up.

Not really. I'm up early. Just squirrely this morning. Took a few days off to relax.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: DBCowboy

People on this site are defending the adult attacker.

No. People are questioning the alt-right narrative. We do not know if the incident was staged or not, nor do we know what the alleged "victim" was saying or doing prior to the "attack." What if he had thrown some food at the man? Would that change things?

The point is valid. Was the goof antagonized before he snapped? IDK. If he was his reaction was provoked. I still see no excuse for assault though.

Can it be agreed that the man in question was an adult?

Can it also be agreed upon that this type of behavior is inappropriate for an adult?

If you or anyone else can't answer "Yes" to those questions, then that's the problem.

Nope. Not defending THIS GUY at all, even if he was provoked. Not smearing other people as well.

+27 more 
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

"Liar" isnt a "name", its a condition.

I can't believe the Mods are allowing this in this forum. Go back to the Mud Pit where you belong.

You started the mud slinging and now you're calling for mods??? Grow up.......

Reap what you sow man....

+9 more 
link   
I want to see a man grab one of those feminist protesters vagina hats and say the same thing this man did.

Now that would be popcorn worthy viewing.
edit on 5-7-2018 by Bluntone22 because: Stupid auto correct

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

No. People are questioning the alt-right narrative. We do not know if the incident was staged or not, nor do we know what the alleged "victim" was saying or doing prior to the "attack." What if he had thrown some food at the man? Would that change things?

Hypothetically, you would excuse bad behavior with more bad behavior?

No; I am just pointing out that even worse behavior may have caused the incident. If the video showed a dollop of ice cream hitting the man in the back of the head, and he just walked away, do you think it would have been posted and done the rounds of the alt-right blogosphere? Come to think of it, maybe it would, and the boy would still be a "hero."

It's very telling that you have proposed the scenario was staged, then later create hypotheticals on how it *could* have happened in real life.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Third time:

Rumble

Hello friends, It came to our attention earlier this evening that a part-time employee was captured on cell phone video assaulting another person at a local eatery. The assault took place, presumably, because this employee did not agree with the other individuals political stance. We have since terminated this employee, as his actions go against everything that this establishment stands for. Rumble has, and always will be, a bar that is as inclusive as any establishment could possibly be. THIS BAR IS A SAFE SPACE FOR EVERYONE! No matter your race, creed, ethnicity, sexual identity, and political stance, you are welcomed here! We do not condone the actions or behavior that were displayed in the cell phone video, and we never will. If you have any questions or concerns please message us privately. We support and appreciate your business.

m.facebook.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

THIS BAR IS A SAFE SPACE FOR EVERYONE!

That made me chuckle.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

"Liar" isnt a "name", its a condition.

I can't believe the Mods are allowing this in this forum. Go back to the Mud Pit where you belong.

You started the mud slinging and now you're calling for mods??? Grow up.......

Reap what you sow man....

It's been an increasingly used tactic that once an argument is lost, the loser of that argument becomes the victim.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Me too honestly.

Whutcanyado??

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Should people who spank their children be put in jail? Regardless of what happened?

That was tried on me. Didn't work. Someone had to change their shorts when they got home. Their lucky they had the sense to go home.

Don't go there. It's a dangerous place.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Deflection- you know as well as i do the situation i'm talking about.

Parents spanking- no, Parents brutally beating- yes,

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Has the alleged attacker told his side of the story yet? Why was he fired? I would assume the employer would've brought him in to discuss what happened before terminating an employee. I haven't heard anyone denying this happened.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
I haven't heard anyone denying this happened.

Except for DamageControl001.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Ya you want your kids to be national MAGA Hat celebrities

Why not? If you live in a deep red state, you become a hero.

in a society power loaded with people who get off on assaulting Trump people

So loaded with people assaulting Trump people that this single incident has to be re-posted thousands of times in an attempt to make a blip.

Texas may be a deep red state but Dallas, Austin, Houston and SAN ANTONIO are blue cities with mayors who are Democrats. I live in the Dallas area and have seen enough heated arguments at restaurants over politics that this video doesn't surprise me.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

a reply to: TheJesuit

Tha's kind of sad because is there no agreement on an seeming ADULT assaulting a kid should be severely punished regardless of what happened?

Strawman...look it up...

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

originally posted by: sine.nomine
The attacker has apparently already been doxxed, and has apparently lost his job over this. At least he must have felt like a big man briefly. I don't wish doxxing on anybody, even this douche. However, he threw that cup of ice with some force, so at least I hope they reported it to the police. We need violent attackers of minors in prison.

I think that's excessive.

The guy is a clown, no doubt and I think it's good he got fired if he was in fact an employee of that burger place. But prison for that? No, that's absurd.

I agree prison is excessive. a fine and public shame will do
edit on 5-7-2018 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join