It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream: We are all Puppets for the Illuminati/Our Higher Dimensional Selves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The Gospel according to the Jolly Old Joker and the Gentle Old Fool

Book 21: “Fight Club”

Greetings friends and fellow travelers, thank you for visiting this thread!

Quick Disclaimer:
I would like to warn you in advance, that the views expressed in this thread, may not reflect your own or current definition of reality. This post may indeed seem bizarre to some and downright insane to many.

Please note though, that thread is written with good intentions, is meant to be fun, not taken too seriously and is of course, 100% the truth.

Let me just cut to the chase:

What would you say, if you found out that we are all puppets in a holographic reality/illusion/simulation?

Also, would you believe me, if I told you that our thoughts and intentions matter in a real and tangible way? Ie. That magic is real?

Let us begin:

IN THE NAME OF TRUTH, LIGHT, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, MERCY, COMPASSION, FORGIVENESS AND ALL THAT OTHER GOOD JAZZ
AND AS ALWAYS --- FOR THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL

MARK THESE WORDS

I represent a faction of the Illuminati called the Jolly Old Joker and the Gentle Old Fool. If you are reading this thread and if what you are about to read resonates with you, then chances are, you might be a member of this soul family as well.

You should know that our people are everywhere. It’s just that many of us, are still sleeping and not aware of our Divine Potential.

Some of us, have had such difficult lives, over the course of multiple life times, that we have become broken, numb or bitter. However, at our core-essence, we are gentle, passionate, kind hearted people, who cannot stand injustice and hypocrisy. Many of us, love music, nature and harmless indulgences; prefer animals to most people and wouldn’t trust a politician as far as we can throw them.

The “Joker and the Fool” soul families, can be considered as cousins to the Angels. We are your friends, family and neighbors. As well, many Jokers and Fools are popular entertainers. Like 33 degree mason, Simpson’s creator Matt Groaning.

Believe it or not, there are many soul families that make up the Illuminati and all of these soul families, including the Luciferian Soul family, (who have taken on the role of the villains) are working behind the scenes, together.

For a very, very in-depth examination into the Illuminati and in particular into the Soul Family of the “Jolly Old Joker and Gentle Old Fool,” please consult this thread, entitled:

WE ARE the Illuminati! --- "Apocalypse Now" --- A Short Story by the Joker and the Fool
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Before I continue, it’s important to understand, that YOU too are part of the Illuminati.

The Illuminati, is made up of our much Higher Dimensional Selves. In a very real way, we are puppets/the inner children of our Multidimensional Spirit/god self. All of us, are soon going to ascend/wake up to our true potential and be so proud of ourselves for making it this far.

Now when I say that we are just kids, that doesn’t mean that you are not a mature and capable adult with free will. However, while our bodies may feel tired and for many, our spirit may feel broken, in the eyes of our Higher Dimensional selves, no matter what we think we may have done, we are all fundamentally children, playing a game of Karma.

To understand this context better, I highly recommend checking out my earlier thread entitled:

An Angel came to me in a dream --- Meaning of Life revealed --- It's a test/game

A very long time ago, a terrible cataclysm occurred in this world/game, that dropped the collective consciousness of the people inhabited here, to an unspeakable low. Our world was almost destroyed. Many of us, were just kids at the time.

Before I continue, it is interesting to note, that music is the foundation of life. All is vibration and tragically, there are some vibrations that were never meant to take shape. However, this is what happened here on earth. Human beings, were at one time (and are becoming once again) powerfully psychic beings and when our consciousness fell, our personal demons and shadows, took on physical and spiritual form.

For more information, upon the nature of evil, shadow people and demons, please read this thread entitled:

Upon Angels and Demons

The degree of misery and suffering in this world, was never part of the universe’s plan and many souls have become lost/blinded by the suffering here.

Thankfully, humanity’s vibration has lifted to the point, where the negativity and injustice in this world cannot be ignored any longer and we are able to receive more guidance, love and light from our higher dimensional selves, the Angelic realm, Extra and Interdimensional beings and our Divine God and Goddess themselves.

There is not one person out there, who should consider themselves to be a nobody. Each one of you is worthy, no matter how hard society, circumstances or other people have beaten you down. If you could see your heart essence, the way you truly are, beyond the mask of your ego, you would be awe struck by your magnificence.

“The Truth of this Universe is unconditional love.” --- One of the greatest spiritual teachers of all time: Teal Swan

Love is the true meaning of life.

Though our emotions can become very complex and there are many shades to behold, when you peel back all the layers within each of our emotions, we find at their root, either a lack of or abundance of love.

All of the emotions that we might consider to be bad, like hate, rage, fear, doubt and envy can be transformed by compassion and unconditional love, into our biggest strengths.

For more information, please visit this thread, entitled:

A Short Training Manual on how to attain Christ/Universal Consciousness for Beginners

I would like to leave you now, with this beautiful and insightful song, by Bjork.

THIS IS MY DECREE. THIS OR SOMETHING BETTER.

THIS DECREE IS, AS ALWAYS, BOTH RETROACTIVE AND PROACTIVE.

Penned by:

White Rabbit Canada aka your Auntie Christ.

Written by:

ALL OF US

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

What would you say, if you found out that we are all puppets in a holographic reality/illusion/simulation?

I have my suspicions. There's stuff that don't add up, at the very least.

Also, would you believe me, if I told you that our thoughts and intentions matter in a real and tangible way? Ie. That magic is real?

Not when you've been hacked, for lack of a better term.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I am my multidimensional self.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
So when are we going to ascend?

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

That's cool
Truly, we all are, but some of us, like myself, have been asleep to this truth.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: alomaha

Well, I think it's going to be in 2019. I had a dream about it. If you are interested, you can read about it, on this thread entitled:

An Angel came to me inside of a dream: Part 2: Solar Flare Alert 2019

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: OwenandNoelle

Already knew that lol. With adequate technology it would not be hard to create a reality by using interference structures based on bosons rather than photons. The question really comes down to consciousness tethering technology. These meat puppets we inhabit are simply data acquisition and control systems. The big question is what is the purpose/agenda and what are the expected outcomes? One cannot really make a definitive determination of purpose when observing the system from within a deterministic system. We are just riders in meat puppet buses, no control, no free will, we just observe the parts we play. Kind of fatalistic, but a reality construct must be deterministic by its nature.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Your question shows that you are already in the process.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

Your question shows that you are already in the process.

see just where you are....

www.youtube.com...

Neural Network Python | How to make a Neural Network in Python | Python Tutorial | Edureka

in this developing Neural network (the Self is meaningless)...why is this neural network being created?
because the COVID vaccine is doing Its' job

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Thank you St Udio,

Fascinating!

This rabbit hole leads straight to Wonderland!

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

i'm glad you took the time and challenge, but that outcome was never in doubt because the rabbit hole is an amazing piece-of-work and accomplished what the Great Attracter is configured to Do.... Attract what is normally hidden

top topics

join